TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

im not sure which area to go to to get the new eggs can someone help me please and thank you

The dark blue eggs are found in the coast. The sunlight ones can be found anywhere. The light blue you get by breeding purple x spitfire

Arrg--my new sun eggs are taking forever to hatch. Come on, lil' ones--you're locking my scroll and I want moar! xd.pngtongue.gif

The dark blue eggs are found in the coast. The sunlight ones can be found anywhere. The light blue you get by breeding purple x spitfire

thank you so much that really helps thank you

Well, I'll have babies in another hour or so, but I doubt I'll be able to stay up long enough to try and snag anymore tonight, unfortunately. I'll be on the hunt come morning though... And yeah, the Sunny eggs like to take their sweet time for sure... lol

G'night everyone, and good luck catching!

These golds are hard to hatch!  My blue hatched half an hour ago with less views...same time on them.  It's like trying to hatch tinsels.

My thoughts exactly! At first I thought maybe it was just my impatience making it seem like it was harder. But nope, it's just harder to get them to hatch...of course, my impatience doesn't help any. xd.png

ETA: And as soon as I post this one hatches! The trick is clearly to complain. laugh.gif

ETA the sequel: OMG! They're so cute. It's like babies - they're extra cute when they're yours!

Thanks again to all the artists. As always, I'm so impressed by how much beauty you get into such a tiny space.

Edited by skauble

I've almost grabbed so many other dragons in attempt to get a gold, but got saved by other players who made a misclick. They're pretty slippery laugh.gif

Edit:

ETA the sequel: OMG!  They're so cute.  It's like babies - they're extra cute when they're yours!

I had to Lol at that xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Caught a gold one and impulse-clicked a Red Dino.

EDIT: The s1 gold egg hatchies remind me of the s1 GoN hatchie.

Edited by Saloiq

Wow, I'm still up! I guess I will try and snag another Sunny at the top of the hour! xd.png I have one new baby hybrid now. smile.gif **snuggles** The rest should hatch at midnight. biggrin.gif

Four more hours before min hatch. *pokes eggs* Crack, damn you. xd.png

I am soo glad my finals are over biggrin.gif

No more feeling guilty about going to sleep at 2am for DC's new release.

I am definitely waiting until my first 4 hatch to grab some Sunny's

x3

Edited by DeathCry

I'm off the Forum for a couple of days, and what happens? New eggs. Hybrids? The Forum is not loading correctly though, and TJ"s post is blank. What am I supposed to see, and which biomes are the new eggs in?

I'm off the Forum for a couple of days, and what happens? New eggs. Hybrids? The Forum is not loading correctly though, and TJ"s post is blank. What am I supposed to see, and which biomes are the new eggs in?

Ones that say 'This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves.' can be found in the Coastal biome. The ones that say 'This egg shines brightly in the sunlight.' are found anywhere, but they should be easiest to grab in the Desert now that they're already so rare. The last one is a hybrid created by breeding Purple dragons and Spitfire dragons together.

If you go on the DC wiki, you can see the eggs/hatchies there (they're gorgeous, btw). The blue ones are dropping in the Coast, the sunny ones are dropping everywhere, and the last ones are purple/spitfire hybrids. biggrin.gif

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Wurdesh

Do some of you have new hatchies now? ^^

Nearly all of my eggs have hatched, actually! There's just one stubborn Sunny that isn't... /pokes it relentlessly

I'm actually more anxious to find out what their official names and characters are. So it's fairly easy for me to wait. I know they're gonna hatch — I've hatched hundreds before them! smile.gif

Lucky! ^^ Mine are due in two days... I used all my incubates on previous eggs. tongue.gif

Xocowolf: Same here, I just dislike being scroll locked! xd.png (Even if I nearly always am anyway...)

Edited by fallen_leaf

*is glad she's reaching critical mass on her Red Dragon clan* smile.gif

They're all at 4d1h. I remember catching them at the 10 o'clock (Pacific time) drop, so I have at least 45 minutes before they start to hatch.

What's really cool is that I'll hit my 1400th dragon near the end of this hatch. it'll probably be a Sunny, even though I caught those first. So that's payback for the hard-to-hatchness.

*pokes at sunlights repeatedly* Hatch. Hatchhhhhh D: Hatch so I can sleep! Your cousins hatched like good little babies.

Look, I got you more friends. D: Why won't you hatch already.

People are speculating that the sunshines will be rare, but aren't Fogs found in every biome? I always hear talk that "there's no such thing as rarity in DC, it's all speculative" so I don't know what to think anymore. Rare or not, hope I can catch a couple more.

I can not believe that I forgot DC's birthday. I found out about 12 hours later so I still have a bit of a wait for hatchies. Seriously though, I can not wait for the adults to emerge. I am really excited! I managed to get all my babies on my birthday! So it made it a lot more fun. *strokes the eggs* I can not wait for them to hatch. xd.png

People are speculating that the sunshines will be rare, but aren't Fogs found in every biome? I always hear talk that "there's no such thing as rarity in DC, it's all speculative" so I don't know what to think anymore. Rare or not, hope I can catch a couple more.

I'm actually thinking they're rare because of the unusual amount of time they're taking to hatch, similar to the way the Tinsels take forever to hatch. I haven't had enough metalic dragons to remember how long they take to hatch, so the theory is imperfect, but the fact remains that they have an unusually long hatching period.

We'll see if they take an overly long time to mature, though.