TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Caught another gold, and managed to breed another hybrid.

Picking hybrid pairs is hard, since my purples (used to) have a certain naming scheme, and my spitfires are all either tough guy quotes or lyrics to a song...but, shifted some names around and got hybrid babies from Contagium and Catholicon and Do You Feel Lucky Punk and Oh Please, respectively. xd.png

Caught another gold, and managed to breed another hybrid.

Picking hybrid pairs is hard, since my purples (used to) have a certain naming scheme, and my spitfires are all either tough guy quotes or lyrics to a song...but, shifted some names around and got hybrid babies from Contagium and Catholicon and Do You Feel Lucky Punk and Oh Please, respectively. xd.png

That's pretty funny. xd.png

I totally want a hybrid eventually, but want to see which is the prettiest out of all three.

None of the dragons really catch my eye on the completed page, but then they're announced and I flip out, LOL.

If they eggs are this pretty I konw the Adults will be stunning! smile.gif All of mine are cracking finally smile.gif

The waves are the hardest to catch. Been trying all day LOL Hard to do since I have problems with my wrist

The waves are the hardest to catch. Been trying all day LOL Hard to do since I have problems with my wrist

I know me to I was finally able to grab one to make another pair. smile.gif

Hope the soggy ones are still dropping in largish numbers tomorrow morning; I loaded up on shinies once I realized there were new eggs, and I'd still like to snag my set of tidals or tsunamis or whatever the blue ones might turn out to be.

*pokes her eggs with a stick, and wishes you could "stack" Incubate actions*

The golds drop everywhere, and the waves drop on Coast.

And the blue/purple ones are bred with spit x horse.

NO

the hybrid "warm" egg is Spitfires x Purples ---- not horse

Edited by dragonpuck

wow i should have checked the forum a few days ago ohmy.gif managed to catch 2 of the sunlight ones and bred a hybrid but no luck catching one of the wave ones.

have to wait until i'm unlocked again tomorrow to try for some

Finally got scroll locked with new eggs biggrin.gif

Now, I'm just looking forward to see the adults~

The sunlight ones seem to be stubborn about hatching. Mine actually have a few more views than my wave ones, yet they have no cracks at all while the waves are at the 3rd stage. blink.gif

I have stubborn sunlights too. laugh.gif All my others are at the full crack across the shell or the holes showing up and the sunlights are still sitting flawless.

I never noticed TJ's spitfirexpurple egg's cracking sequence but I like the shade of turquoise of the hole in the shell. .3.

I agree with purplehaze. I put my first round of eggs (aka them all except one) into the same number of hatch sites at the same time and the sunlight eggs are only just cracking while the wave eggs are like "Imma tsunami my way out of this egg!" =p

Yeah, my sunlights are just now cracking when everything else is completely or almost completely cracked. TJ's seemed kinda slow about gendering too.

Edited by JOTB

I never noticed TJ's spitfirexpurple egg's cracking sequence but I like the shade of turquoise of the hole in the shell. .3.

I agree with purplehaze. I put my first round of eggs (aka them all except one) into the same number of hatch sites at the same time and the sunlight eggs are only just cracking while the wave eggs are like "Imma tsunami my way out of this egg!" =p

The Sunnies are definitely stubborn--mine have well over a thousand looks and they're not cracked all the way across the egg yet. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they turn out to be rare.

Edited by silver_chan

Veeeery innnnteresting. My sunlight eggs also just have a tiny crack, where the other two breeds have giant holes and I'm just waiting for the timer to run down. They're all the same age and have roughly equal V/UV. Hmmmm....

My eggs wil hatch soon,I need my red dragon hatchings grow up to Incubate the other two

Are the three new dragons going to be permanent?

(I hope so!)

~DarkstarWolf

Edited by DarkstarWolf

Are the three new dragons going to be permanent?

~DarkstarWolf

Yes.

As far as I know, unless they specifically say that there's a time limit on the dragons, they're permanent.

Yes. They will be permanent.

good-then i may be able to get them when the rush goes down.

Thank you!

~DarkstarWolf

Better not wait too long to the point when they are hardly ever seen in the caves wink.gif

Yay new dragons!i have all of them except the hybrid because my dragons decided to give me a hellfire wyvern instead of the new egg

Yay new dragons!i have all of them except the hybrid because my dragons decided to give me a hellfire wyvern instead of the new egg

The hybrid is from purple x spitfire or spitfire x purple. Breeding hellfire wyverns won't get you a the hybrid unless you already have an adult hybrid and are breeding that with a wyvern. (Unless they breed like geodes.)

UMM

that's because the Hybrid is made with purple x Spitfire (found in desert biome) not hellfire wyvern

spitfire x purple