Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

If you're going to argue with me, at least do your REASEARCH before you open your little misinformed mouth! You're the ONLY one who thinks that cell walls are what hold water. Out of the five people in this whole group! And you think that I cheated off of your test even though you got a *remarkably* lower grade? Grr....

My parrots hate me! I touched them by accident while changing their food, and we go from being best friends to mortal enemies. Wow. Love you too, Cooper and Calvin.

I have really slow internet, so whenever it's the top of the hour and a rare egg is released, I only have an approximately one out of five chance in getting that egg.

I don't ****ING CARE! Nobody remembered my birthday, including YOU. Why should I waste my time with yours? Oh, and don't judge me by the things I say. You should thank me for not saying any of my thoughts.

I hate it so much when someone is unhappy about something I did, and instead of letting me know about it and discussing things with me first, in order to understand the reasons behind it or anything at all, they just go and complain about it to someone else! This tendency has always annoyed me a lot, it seems ridiculous to me and it only makes things worse, I think.

censorkip.gif this. They act like I'm a complete idiot. I hate it here. I hate that class. I hate my group. I need to go to sleep. I need more sleep. They need to stop pulling this censorkip.gif. I'm not that stupid. Are they really that blind to it all? I can't even type correctly, I'm shaking too much.

I want to go back to sleep.

I'm sick of dealing with the world. If these stupid situations didn't have such an effect on me, it'd be much easier to deal with.

Can't I just dream forever? Please?

You know what pisses me off? Sites that have premium memberships. You know what pisses me off even more? The fact that one of my favorite sites won't let me join the forums because I'm not premium. I've been a freaking member since before we could even have profiles, let alone premium memberships. I'm willing to bet a large portion of the site's userbase has free accounts. It's freaking INSANE! I understand the reasoning for having premium accounts, as much as it irritates me, and I can understand it being for ad removal or additional upload space. But don't lock free members out of forums and comments. I love this site, but the fact that premium memberships were added has irked me for a long, long time. And being shut out of the forums because I am not allowed by my parents to pay for virtual content is the last freaking straw. I have debated emailing the owner and complaining before. This time, I might just do it.

Really?! Really huh.gif I have tried to send all the support/troops/spells that I could, only to be told by the game's website, that I don't have the ships. 'Scuse me? I have 5 of the ships that I apparently need. Then I get a message from the alliance's leader that those of us that have "0" battle points today, might as well leave the alliance. I'm sorry! I tried. I tried to send whatever help I could!!!!

Messages as nasty as the one I got, just make me want to say $&)^ it and stop playing all-together.

Bah dry.gif

WHY

DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS CRAP

I'm so dumb I can't figure it out and I stupidly forgot where the seminar is tomorrow and I wanted to ask a friend but censorkip.gif SKYPE WON'T SEND IT well that's just typical

I'm screwed because now I'm required to complete this work but I'll NEVER understand how to do it without going to the seminar and OF COURSE I HAVE TO FORGET WHERE IT IS.

AAAAUGH.

Look, English teacher. I know you're frustrated that the class (or at least the boys in it who have the intelligence levels of a chipmunk) aren't taking you seriously. But that still gives you no reason to be a total censorkip.gif towards the class members that are actually doing their work and behaving. It's actually gotten to the point where I'm starting to dread English this year, and it's normally a class that I love. I've been hesitant to ask you questions, because you treat every single one of them like they're not worth your time, or stupid.

Seriously? Just censorkip.gif STOP.

And no, I don't really give a crap if my paper wasn't up to your ridiculously high standards. At least I was actually doing the work, unlike some people I could mention. You're not even cut out to be an English teacher, as far as I'm concerned. You were teaching computer class for two years and seemed perfectly fine with that, but you come to English and suddenly it's like someone is eternally peeing into your cereal. For that matter, whose brilliant idea was it to put you in the English wing?

Just.....stop being such a jerk, and maybe then I'll actually show some appreciation for you. At least I actually pay attention and do my work, unlike the idiotic boys that take up of the class.

"I shoved that in the back of my mind for some reason" Really? You forgot about the egg I bred for you and the PM I sent you? Left the egg sitting on my scroll for a whole day? And after I reminded you and you finally picked it up I get not a single thank you? Did you ever learn anything about manners?

WHY DO MY DRAGONS HATE ME?! For two weeks straight, not a single trio, gold, silver, GW, magi, red, pink, Tri-horn, Black, Nebula, or blusang!! WHAT THE censorkip.gif

I take that back, I got ONE Ice egg which I gifted to someone because they were trying for the same egg I was and I got it, so I gifted them the ice as a friendly gesture.

Why the censorkip.gif heck is my luck so bad right now?! I want to try another summon in a few days, but with the way my luck's going that'll probably be a failure too! *pulls hair out of head*

I'm freaking out right now.....I tried watching that Chicago Fire show on NBC tonight and it just....I....*shudders* I don't like doctor shows because of that gory B.S. I didn't think I'd have to worry about it on a show like this. The commercial said nothing about it. That little girl and then the guy was trying to and then her head, with the blood and.....and....*shudders*

I'm going to have some serious nightmares about that for a while. >_<;

Dear god. I just saw this YouTube video about a machine designed to wash cats. The cat freaked out when the door closed, but when the water turned on, it started jumping around the machine crying and fighting for a way out. It was absolutely terrible; I wanted to reach through the screen, free the cat, and punch the sick people responsible for that. And the comments were all along the lines of "LOL this is so funny! Stupid cat!". How could people find that funny? The cat was scared half to death! And to make matters worse, the video was set to "Under Da Sea" from The Little Mermaid. People make me sick. Absolutely sick. *shudders*

For 3 days I have been having a problem with my net and its starting too get in my bad side...

AGHAHGTEWAHBKWJUKABFA--

WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE TO THE PARTY? DDDD: Metaphoric party, of course.

At least we have more than a couple of hours this time. C'mon, download faster. *pokes internet connection* :c

Why are you ignoring me? I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Part of it is my fault and part of it isn't. I sent you a PM a while back explaining this....nothing. I sent you another PM last night....still nothing. I know you were on, it's shows you visited within the last 24 hours. Why have you not written back? Did I do something to make you angry? I don't know what I did and I can't fix it until you tell me.

This silent treatment is immature and starting to get on my nerves. We have been friends for over three years now. I'm pretty sure you don't have to be afraid to tell me what's bothering you. I don't bite. I'm not saying I'm not annoyed right now, but I'm willing to fix whatever you think I did wrong.

Nevermind~ Twas a simple forum error that caused the PM's to get eaten and neither of us got our messages. lol, whoops. tongue.gif

Edited by Syiren

Why do I procrastinate so? It's incredible. I have the project sitting right at my table, due in a week, I need to get to it! But I always set it aside! I'm going to get a bad grade for it! Bacon, think for a moment! Your teacher is not going to cut you any slack! You're in Honors classes for a reason, so suck it up and work on it no matter how bad you think you did!

Rain, why do you hate me? I have things to do outside and I can't if you don't stop pouring.

How am I suppose to clean out the shed and get ready for the upcoming yard sale?

How am I suppose to bag the leaves Dad and I raked yesterday?

How am I suppose to pull the weeds out of the flower bed?

How am I suppose to do any of these things if you don't stop! Can you at least take a 2 hour break so I can get one of them finished? PLEASE?! sad.gif

This is not chemistry. This is physics. I know because I learned about it in physics. And it was terrible then... senseless word problems and too many formulas. And it's the exact same now. I loathe word problems. How can you pull a formula from a mess of words?! These are the problems that make me so frustrated I want to throw my book across the room. Why can't they ever be straightforward?

*pulls hat over head* uggh can I just be frozen in time and wake up when this blows over? Dun wanna...

Mhhh, I should really resist the urge to post in some suggestion topics. That makes my brain hurt because they don't make any sense at all sometimes, and nobody's listening anyway. xd.png

Have to admit that at first it's actually fun to leave comments, because of how aggressively some people react on your points, but then it gets kinda "meh". x3 For now I'll just sit here and hope that common sense prevails in the end.

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Its geting colder and cold, god how I hate this censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif time of year!...

Heard of crush videos? I sort of don't want to describe them to the faint hearted, because they involve small animals and crushing. Don't read the rest if you will be offended by me talking about these videos.

People post videos of them stepping on small animals, crushing them to death with their bare hands, nailing them to the round. This is just... sickening. I mean, seriously! How could you take a small letsay puppy and step on it until it is crushed? Or nail an innocent bunny into the floorboards? I just have to let off steam because another thing is people find it as a sexual fetish ... I just don't even know anymore.

I want to curse to get my point across about how annoyed/confused I am, but Sock will probably ban me for it.

I'll make it up here: Hoover Dam, Hoover Dam, Hoover Dam.