Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I FRICKIN' DESPISE THAT MUTT! THAT'S THE TENTH TIME THIS MONTH THE BUGGER DECIDES TO TAKE OFF RUNNING! I SWEAR, WHY DOES MY UNCLE KEEP THE THING WHEN HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!?

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

I am angry. I am angry. I am beyond angry. First, last night, three of my friends go to a party less than 10 mins away from me and none of them think, hey, where's Athena. Maybe she wants to come to this too? Maybe she wants to know. And I was hoping to get together with one of those friends, my best friend, no less. I was hurt last night. But now its slowly turning to anger.

And now, I had paid a lot of money to join a site, and I had picked the one with the six month guarantee. As far as I was aware, I did everything correctly. Now its not giving me the free six months cause I had to fill out a questionnaire that wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE until I'm like WTF, give me what I've earned.

Oh, I am angry. Angry. And it doesn't help that I'm awake at 7 in the morning.

If the deadline is Tuesday and it's the deadline that keeps an entire newspaper from being printed on time, don't you think it would be courteous to actually MEET the deadline, instead of pissing off the man who's offering a free and very useful service? What happens to our animals when the paper stops offering the service because they're annoyed at us for not meeting their deadlines?

Are please and thank you too hard for you? It's such a simple thing. Two messages. Three words. That is really all that is required.

I can't believe this!

so i guess I can't talk about DC unfairness??

... great .. just great, now i just feel like garbage, i can't believe that i have been playing this game for 3 years mad.gif

can someone tell me if there are other games that are similar?

Oh, great. So, why didn't anyone convince me of this earlier, before it was too late and had screwed me over?! Now I have to wait in this torture even longer. A week at least, at most... Never. I doubt it will be never, but... grr..

And see, because of it he's not even going to notice or care what I'm doing, yet again, so this whole thing might end up useless. Unless I can actually strike up that vow-deal again, but I still have to wait a week before I know if that I CAN do that.

And even if I can, he's shrugged it off like six times already, how can I know he'd follow through this time?!

Gaah.

Since when does everyone give so many !@#$s about !@#$ !@#$ mother !@#$ing celebs any!@#$ing way? Go on TV? CELEB LIFE! @#&*! Go on the internet CELEB GOSSIP! !^@! Go read a newspaper! CELEB NEWS!!! &^!#!!! REALITY SHOWS, MAGAZINES, ENTIRE CHANNELS DEVOTED TO THIS !@#$?! Why in the holy mother of !@# is there such a demand for information on what the famous are doing? Oh, Quantum Teleportation finally achieved! Nobody bats an eye! Miiley Cyrus twerked on MVA?! HOW SCANDALOUS!!!!

My faith in humanity is in the drains...

Dear censorkip.gif Mother,

I'm terribly sorry to say this, but YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I'm sick and tired of this. And I know you already know this, but you're a censorkip.gif. And I never was that sweet girl you think I am. Why don't you understand? WHY DON'T YOU ****ing UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

Yours sincerely,

Your kind, loving daughter.

Edited by Hazel360

Rant box.

Ugh, decisions.

I mean, I kind of want to go to x school, but it's too far away. And then there's the school in the city that we live in. I heard that the kids there hate Asians. I hope that isn't true. I mean seriously, I really don't want anyone spouting all of these racist slurs about x and x. Bleh...I guess going to that school would be a bit better, considering that IT isn't going there. All of my problems would be all like poof! baibai!!!! Then I'd throw a freaking sleepover. I'm sorry that I hate you, but you've technically brought this upon yourself.

Okay, concerned parent, I want to learn another language other than a certain language that whatever billion or whatever people speak in China. I get it. I suck at Mandarin, but can't I try new things? I mean, I really want to learn and translate the newspapers that we get that's in German. Also, can you PLEASE stop trying to dictate what I read? Personally, I don't really feel like reading all of this nonfiction crap that you're trying to force upon me. I LIKE reading fiction based stories. I LIKE reading. I DON'T want to read crap about blah and blah. It's kind of boring. Also, I don't think you should tell me what I should and shouldn't read, especially if YOU don't even read much yourself. It's not fair. Also, why the hell didn't you "speak to me in Canto" if you wanted us kids to learn a freaking language? That would've saved you a crapload of money, just saying. When I'm older, speaking Canto or Mandarin to my kids (if I ever have any, lol) would be my MAIN priority, damn it.

I...I hope I can see you at the orientation in a couple weeks. What would you do? Would you greet me?

Edited by XiaoChibi

Dear History teacher,

Please take your class seriously. Joking around is fine, but you're treating your class like it's a party, and that you actually expect us to enjoy it. I want to learn the material in a serious way. And stop giving us freaking projects.

Gods I hate doing projects. I'd rather take three tests in a row than do one project. Especially a paper. Especially history projects.

And you stupid teachers have a problem with students not participating enough in class, and you want me to participate less? You realize how lucky you are to be able to have the luxury to say that, of all the kids who couldn't care less about school? If I know the answer then I'm going to say it, darn it! I can't help that I know things. And asking me to keep quiet in class is like trying to dam a river with a stick. It's freaking impossible!

/end school rant

I swear, if one more freaking gold Pygmy Crystalwing genders male I'm going to start freezing the little suckers. 8 males and no females. It's a gender conspiracy or something... *shakes head*

ARGH!!! WHY THE CENSORKIP MUST YOU BE TRYIN' TO LIMIT WHAT I DO WHEN I AM PRECISELY A /NOCTURNAL (AKA: "NIGHT OWL")/ PERSON!? SERIOUSLY, I'M A PUSHBOARDIN' ADULT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! YOU SHOULDN'T BE CONTROLLING WHAT I DO BECAUSE IT'S MORE OF A CONVENIENCE FOR YOU! I'M MORE ACTIVE AT NIGHT AND MY BRAIN ACTUALLY FUNCTIONS BETTER IN THE DARK HOURS! WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

(... And here's another one I was gonna post earlier, but decided not to. And it's intended for another person than the one above)

OKAY, WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING, YOU ANNOYING LITTLE (insert incredibly long string of swears (conveniently bleeped out with one continuous bleep) here) OF A NORMIE? YOU DON'T GET TO SAY WHO OR WHAT RESIDES IN THIS HOUSE AT ALL! UNLESS YOU'D RATHER BE BOOTED OUT YOURSELF, I SUGGEST A VERY EXTENSIVE CHANGE IN ATTITUDE!

Oh no. What the kipz am I supposed to do about this? I'm...I'm too afraid to talk to anyone, but that means I'll fail both of those group projects. I can't talk to people. I just can't. It doesn't work.

WHY CAN'T I TALK TO PEOPLE. HALF THE THINGS I SAY DON'T EVEN MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE BUT MYSELF. WHY CAN'T I GET A SENTENCE OUT WITHOUT STUTTERING. WHY CAN'T I DO IT. I JUST CAN'T SPEAK. I CAN'T HANDLE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS. I DON'T WANT TO BREAK DOWN AGAIN (especially during class...oh god(s)). BUT THEN WHAT DO I DO. I'M GOING TO FAIL BECAUSE I CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE.

And you stupid teachers have a problem with students not participating enough in class, and you want me to participate less? You realize how lucky you are to be able to have the luxury to say that, of all the kids who couldn't care less about school? If I know the answer then I'm going to say it, darn it! I can't help that I know things. And asking me to keep quiet in class is like trying to dam a river with a stick. It's freaking impossible!

This. Exactly this. I'm the only one who ever actually contributes in History, and I know all the answers, but I find it SO ANNOYING that no-one ever says anything OTHER THAN ME. It's so embarassing just giving the answer for EVERY SINGLE QUESTION and now everyone thinks that I'm stopping everyone else from making a contribution. DAMN YOU HISTORY SET WHY ARE YOU ALL SO DAMN USELESS

Why the censorkip.gif does everyone hate me at my school? Huh? Its like you never seen a kid with other hobbies before... Oh how original you are listening to rap at max volume blowing your ears out... Wanna blow your ears out fast? Shot a shotgun without ear protection... I was their first in line and then you cut? WTF give you the reason to?

Edit: auto correct you suck...

Edited by Crockturtle566

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SAVEGAME IN OBLIVION IS CORRUPTED EVEN THOUGH I PUT THE MOD MANAGER AND WYRE BRASHINHEIMGEER OR WHATEVER IT WAS CALLED ON IT NUU.

AND WHY IS IT I CAN'T GET RID OF THE GHASTLY TAAAAN? AND DEREEEEK, I KNOW YOU WERE AT DRAKE'S HOUSE THE OTHER DAY. MAN, IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO ACROSS THE STREET TO HIS HOUSE, YOU TWO COULD'VE INVITED MEEEEEE. I GET IT, DUDE FRIENDS AND ALL, BUT I'M A PRETTY DUDISH CHICK. AND YOU TWO ARE LIKE MY BEST DUDE FRIENDS AND DEREK YOU'RE PRETTY HOT.

Why oh why person must you breed a thousand random messies to the AP every time I check?? Why?? You're even breeding beautiful things like CB Silvers to random high gen mates lkdfjdfl please just stoppp

Seriously? How can you say no one else contributed? Were you not paying ANY attention at all?

WHY DO YOU ASK MY OPINIONS ON THINGS IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SHOOT THEM DOWN?!

And why do you never talk to me? Why do you ignore me when I try to talk to you, or even say hi? IF YOU'RE GOING TO STARE AT ME YOU CAN AT LEAST SAY HI.

Dear mom, I realize the house is a mess. But why does it embarrass you? Why do you even care what other people think of the mess? I would be fine if you wanted me to clean it for your sake, but just so visitors will have a good opinion of us? No. That isn't okay. SO WHAT if other people think poorly of us because of our messy house? That's THEIR PROBLEM. For the last time IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!!!!!

What ever happened to good doctors and vets that actually, um, yanno....what's the word? CARED!

Just over a week ago my cat past away. It was heartbreaking and I spent most of the day crying. This past week was hard because everywhere I looked I would think I could see him laying on his favorite chair, or over by the water dish. But then I'd blink and he wouldn't be there which would result in me crying again.

Mom went to pick up his ashes today and.....They wouldn't give him to her. Not until she paid them $95.

....What....the... censorkip.gif ?! Those censorkip.gif Never mentioned that before! They only told her when she came to pick him up. What, their phone's broken? They don't know how to say it? Did it take them a long time to add? We're already upset and heartbroken that we lost our beloved cat, but NOOOOOO, let's make it worse by holding onto his ashes until we get our money! Greedy censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif!

I don't think we'll be going to them for our pet's health anymore, it's obvious they don't care. There's another vet nearby, it's not walking distance, but at least you can walk in whenever you'd like and it doesn't cost anything, except for whatever medication or treatment your pet might need. I think the last time we went there the total cost was $12! And that was for antibiotics.

I'm going to get Joey back. I won't leave him there with those greedy, money-sucking vampires. Even Scrooge Mc'Duck has better morals then that!

WHO THE HECK CARES IF I STAY UP AT NIGHT!? IT'S THE ONLY ****ING TIME I CAN ACTUALLY GET ANY PEACE AND QUIET IN THIS HOUSEHOLD! >:( IN FACT, IT'S ALSO THE ONLY ****ING TIME I CAN ACTUALLY RELAX, BE MY ACTUAL SELF, AND NOT GIVE A RAT'S YOU-KNOW-WHAT ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON'S OPINIONS! AND AS SUCH, I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SICK OF MY NATURE AS-IS, I'M GONNA EXPRESS MY OWN RIGHT AND DO WHAT I WISH I DO WHEN I DO THEM! I DON'T NEED SOME PATHETICALLY ANNOYING NORMIE TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO!