Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I hate that I get tired but then won't fall asleep. Also why do teachers choose to force students to write like a ten page long detailed mla formatted literature analyzation on 4 different genres and subgenres of like articles or something that has like a month to work on but all us students procrastinate and do it the night before its due aaa

and also why are friends not trustworthy

How did they screw up this badly. How have I gotten bad information from two advisors in a row.

I was told I would graduate this semester. Turns out I won't unless I add at least three classes. Three high-level classes. On top of the four I already have. Even if I drop one that's not going to work. How. Just how. And why. Why does this stuff keep happening. What god did I make angry in a past life to have constant stuff like this happen?

I just want to cry. This screws up everything I had been planning. And of course they could only tell me a few weeks before the semester starts, after classes have been filled up, and when I am already dealing with extreme burnout. I can't do another semester after this. I'm too burnt out and tired from having my brain get poked by a surgeon.

Why is it so sloppy? Why can't their be a normal schedule? Why can't there be a proper announcement when something new happens? Why does it seem to be getting harder and harder to enjoy something that should be fun and relaxing? Trying to meet game goals lately has felt like pulling teeth. It's starting to be no longer fun, and it's almost to the point where I'm staying more for the friends on the site rather than the site itself. Because they are awesome people and they make it worth the frustration, but the frustration is building. There will be a point where I stop and say "No more." 

I'm going to keep playing until this set is done and then I'll take a break. 

Why. Why is Willem Dafoe's face plastered over every good gif I try to look for? I try to find a specific moment or character gif for discord or my banner or my background or a response and I find the awesome one I want, but it's ruined by Dafoe!! I know it's not the guy's fault. He's not the one doing it, but DAMN IT WHY?! Why?!

WHY?!

BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUBO4u4uf2vNm7lvILg1u34jpYqvo8OD7s9FsAuPHfoctHX-8woOTFm_TfyD6IoW1Kg.gif.242f2452c91e634f833f3c0f14a7dd6a.gif

I don’t even mind doing my colleagues work for them, not really because at least then I know everything is done neatly and correctly but why, seriously why do they then take my finished work and mess it up beyond recognition without even reading it for heaven’s sake. It’s now affecting 70 people who got wrong results only because three people couldn’t be bothered to read a single page of data correctly. 

That was low, uncalled for and unfair. Maybe I would actually talk to you more if you didn't try to manipulate and guilt trip me at every damn turn. You use that phrase every time and it's lost its effect. Regardless of how true it is, you don't get to hold it over me like a title and use it as a means to remind me of my significance. I am so upset and angry at you right now. And the ONLY reason I'm not calling you up to rightfully chew you out for sending such a nasty passive aggressive note on a kitten greeting card no less is because I know that won't help things and would only make you feel even more depressed and I'm not rotten enough to put you through that. No one deserves that. Although I will admit the "lesser person" side of me says you do, I'm still not because I actually have empathy and think of what my actions will do to others. Something you seem to have forgotten.

Why on Earth would you send me a shop-related question at the start of Good Friday and a four day weekend when you know we're not open again until Wednesday? (From a customer, no less. I'm ignoring it.)

I just want to lie on the floor and cry. I sent an email two weeks ago, still no reply. The assignment is due tomorrow. I'm so used to instructors telling me that there's no excuse even if something is their fault that even though this instructor seems to like me I am terrified that I won't be able to get an extension despite not being given the info I need to even start.

I should be working on the 3rd chapter of my fic and my homework/essay thing but I have writer’s block :( :( :(