Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

WTF??? I HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON! PLEASE CAN YOU BE AT LEAST A LITTLE HELPFUL? THIS IS SO DIFFICULT! THE WORST, HARDEST KIND OF "PUZZLE" I'VE EVER SEEN!

WHAT. IS. GOING. ON?? WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS? AND WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?? WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST? HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

~~

Well, well, well... I'd love to know why I am always caught and scolded when I break a bloody (insignificant) rule while I SEE everyone else doing way worse things and never getting caught/scolded.

Why is this life SO UNFAIR? I wasn't even actually breaking the rule by the second time I was caught!

Whatever, I shall and will just shrug it off. I have more important things to think about. Not to mention I have problems enough to deal with.

Damn D: what's this, omg??

I do not like being made to feel like a teenager again. You can't say the kind of things you said to me and then suddenly not talk to me. Oh sure, you might talk to me, but I know perfectly well we're not okay - what I don't understand is why. Why it all came out in the first place, why you've shut me out... and why it bothers me so much when it hasn't even been a week. My god, the last time I dealt with this was... well, not long enough ago, but still, another lifetime. Don't leave me hanging like this.

I don't know it is with some people but latey it sees that they have a problem with everything I do on this site...

Ugh. I sometimes feel like the world is just against me most of the time. Every idiot is annoying me and every jerk is hurting me. Why can't my life be so calm and organized?! I seem very normal if someone looks at me, but from the inside I'm a complete mess!! What is wrong with me?! I don't even know who I really am anymore!!

TIME ZONES ARE SO ANNOYING!!!! WHY, WHY, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO EXIST?????? I JUST WANT TO ROLEPLAY!!! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT!!!! C'MON PEOPLE, PLEASE COME ONLINE!!!! TIME ZONE DIFFERENCES ARE EVIL.

I hate it when people put on caps lock when they're mad! I really do! Look at me, why am I so different?!

Edit: I hate when I misspell something and then I have to edit the post again! Darn it!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

YOU. DON'T. OWN. ME.

YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME ANY LONGER

STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE MY EMOTIONS

WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS HURTFUL

YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE TO YOUR MOM AND IF YOU KEEP HURTING ME, I WILL TELL HER WHAT YOU'VE BECOME

MAYBE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOU TO SEE

Seriously, this is a censorkip.gif awful way for you to end my birthday. Stop playing with me. Stop toying with me. Just hurry up and be out of here. I don't know if I can wait two weeks for you to leave. Stop playing innocent and acting like you've done nothing. Stop sending bitter texts and then claiming you aren't "angry or upset". Why in the world would I want to come see you, late at night, at the tail end of my birthday, to "get this over with. WE ALREADY BROKE UP. IT IS OVER WITH. It's not the break-up that hurt me. It's what you did to me during our relationship.

Please, just go away and get out of my life. I don't even want to say good-bye to you - I feel like I already have. I'm only agreeing to this because I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. Don't dare take advantage of that.

I can't wait until your gone, and I can feel safe here again.

user posted image! I MISSED A CB GOLD. AND A CB SILVER. AND LIKE 3 CB BLUSANGS.

WHY CAN'T I GET MORE RARES?!?!

//never gets rares

censorkip.gif I sometimes hate the site because it is so IRRITATING how I see tons of CB rares, and yet .. nEVER GET THEM D: I only have a few dragons, and two rares, I just want one more. ; v ;

This is starting out too be a great dat not only did I miss out on MFM this yeay now I having too put up with an F nazi stormtrooper who enjoy being nothing but a builly... mad.gif

Edited by Darien

Why are my friends never online on Pesterchum? I mean, I swear they spend half their goddamned lives on that thing APART FROM WHEN I'M ONLINE! Are they censorkip.gif avoiding me or something, because I swear it seems like it! Ok, they're on in the evening sometimes, but they NEVER INVITE ME TO THEIR ROLEPLAY. EVER. I have a goddamn fantroll now! I can join! It's just that they don't want me to for some reason! DAMN YOU FB, YOU SAID I COULD JOIN THE RP BUT YOU NEVER INVITED ME mad.gif

Also, why is it that every time we end up at that guy's house I NEVER have my 3DS with me? It SUCKS! I'll have to start taking it every time I go out now... dry.gif

There, rants over.

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT I PUT THERE INSTEAD OF THEIR, I AM SUPPOSED TO BE A GRAMMAR NAZI AND I CAN'T EVEN GET IT RIGHT MYSELF

Edited by dracopenguin

I wish I had more room for eggs.. Ive collected a great find, but I'm scroll locked and that makes me grumpy. Im forced to leave the caves, because if I find some super awesome egg, and know I cant steal it, I'll probably cry... or kick myself for being in the caves while scroll locked in the first place!

I wish these eggs would hurry and hatch, but it just seems like they take foreveerrrr! dry.gif

Oh well.

SOON ENOUGH!! xd.png

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS GAME, FIRST THEY KILL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, NOW THEY KILL OUT MY SECOND FAVORITE, AND THE MAIN BOSS NEEDS TO BE A TAD BIT EASIER

Hmm. I need to go play LoZ: OoT >.>

(^ lol finished that gamelast night great game^)

I'm sick of you, i'm not your object nor toy, I'M A HUMAN. Just like you were once :|

Stay outta of my life, last time i checked i didnt want you to come up to my house, and FREAKIN DO WHAT U ALMOST DID TO MY LIFE.

Jack... You freakin suck!

Chloe, if I wanted a censorkip.gif* i would have bought a FREAKIN dog!

You are WAY too censorkip.gif*y and competitive during a freakin game of handball! CHEESUS you make handball suck when you play! I want to just have fun and hve I laugh if I get out... Can't do it while your being the funpolice

fail... ^forgot to log him out^ (shhh using his laptop D=)

why mum... take all the technology i own... just just WHY.

Is it clear i dont wanna do it... ESPECIALLY with you... Jack ya inhuman thing

(After all ranting)

Byron I know you like me, just why you have to TRY and make me jealous and be kinda rude like, saying i was annoying on the bus to my friends when i just sat looking out the window. What i dont get is this... You ask me to mind a seat for you on bus... yet you dont talk to me? what is wrong with you... I mean I really like you... just show me the Byron I fell in love with and stop this freak in your body...

(i wish he could see that, my true emotions...)

I'm so p***ed (still censor it?) right now with my life, besides the awesome stuff i bragged about xd.png

WHY TABUU WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL 6 SMASH BROS BRAWL CHARACTERS... CONTINOUSLY... I have died 3 times...

OH MY GOSH 69 IS NOT A FUNNY NUMBER it is not hilarious whenever it pops up D:< ITS TWO FREAKIN NUMBER GROW UP! YOU NEED TO REALLY GROW UP just, just SHADDA censorkip.gif UP

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

YES

PRINT FROM PAGE 1 TO PAGE ONE MEANS

PRINT THE WHOLE DANG DOCUMENT

THANKS FOR ONE-SIDING EVERYTHING AND WASTING MY PAPER WHICH I BARELY HAVE ANY LEFT OF BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THIS LOW ON PAPER BECAUSE MY PAPER WAS STILL PACKED AWAY

UGH STINKING PRINTER

censorkip.gif THIS. YOUVE BEEN BEING A LITTLE censorkip.gif TO ME AND ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED IM SO TIRED OF YOU LYING TO ME OF WHAT YOUR censorkip.gif OPINIONS ARE ABOUT ME.

No. Just.. Just.. No. That's completely absurd. It wasn't there, so why should it affect anything there? This is good modding?! It's a complete abuse of your powers! And no one else cares, because IT WASN'T THERE. How does that make any sense at all?!

Okay guys, just stop trying to implement the word "hash tag" into your speech. It makes you look not just immature, but extremely stupid. Who was the idiot that came up with that? Anyways, my point is to please stop using that damn word.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled person.

How am i ever going to finish all this work by tomorrow?! I'll be up half the night! Yeah, I know, it's MY fault. I should have done it earlier. But it's just so dang hard!!! I never learned any of this stuff, then you just throw it on me and expect to complete it all! Grrr dry.gif

Urgh! Seriously? Why can't I be angry with you?! I mean, I know why, but I just want to be mad and stop acting like an idiot. I can't even call you naive! I just.. I don't even know anymore.

Addendum:

And the best part? I EVEN TOLD YOU! You just don't get it. I've tried endlessly to get you to understand, I've tried. I was brave, I tried. And yet look, here I am, yelling in some rant thread rather than telling you to your face. I can see why you might think I'm an idiot.

Edited by MasterWeavile898