Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

//never gets rares

censorkip.gif I sometimes hate the site because it is so IRRITATING how I see tons of CB rares, and yet .. nEVER GET THEM D: I only have a few dragons, and two rares, I just want one more. ; v ;

This is starting out too be a great dat not only did I miss out on MFM this yeay now I having too put up with an F nazi stormtrooper who enjoy being nothing but a builly... mad.gif

Edited by Darien

Why are my friends never online on Pesterchum? I mean, I swear they spend half their goddamned lives on that thing APART FROM WHEN I'M ONLINE! Are they censorkip.gif avoiding me or something, because I swear it seems like it! Ok, they're on in the evening sometimes, but they NEVER INVITE ME TO THEIR ROLEPLAY. EVER. I have a goddamn fantroll now! I can join! It's just that they don't want me to for some reason! DAMN YOU FB, YOU SAID I COULD JOIN THE RP BUT YOU NEVER INVITED ME mad.gif

Also, why is it that every time we end up at that guy's house I NEVER have my 3DS with me? It SUCKS! I'll have to start taking it every time I go out now... dry.gif

There, rants over.

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT I PUT THERE INSTEAD OF THEIR, I AM SUPPOSED TO BE A GRAMMAR NAZI AND I CAN'T EVEN GET IT RIGHT MYSELF

Edited by dracopenguin

I wish I had more room for eggs.. Ive collected a great find, but I'm scroll locked and that makes me grumpy. Im forced to leave the caves, because if I find some super awesome egg, and know I cant steal it, I'll probably cry... or kick myself for being in the caves while scroll locked in the first place!

I wish these eggs would hurry and hatch, but it just seems like they take foreveerrrr! dry.gif

Oh well.

SOON ENOUGH!! xd.png

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS GAME, FIRST THEY KILL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, NOW THEY KILL OUT MY SECOND FAVORITE, AND THE MAIN BOSS NEEDS TO BE A TAD BIT EASIER

Hmm. I need to go play LoZ: OoT >.>

(^ lol finished that gamelast night great game^)

I'm sick of you, i'm not your object nor toy, I'M A HUMAN. Just like you were once :|

Stay outta of my life, last time i checked i didnt want you to come up to my house, and FREAKIN DO WHAT U ALMOST DID TO MY LIFE.

Jack... You freakin suck!

Chloe, if I wanted a censorkip.gif* i would have bought a FREAKIN dog!

You are WAY too censorkip.gif*y and competitive during a freakin game of handball! CHEESUS you make handball suck when you play! I want to just have fun and hve I laugh if I get out... Can't do it while your being the funpolice

fail... ^forgot to log him out^ (shhh using his laptop D=)

why mum... take all the technology i own... just just WHY.

Is it clear i dont wanna do it... ESPECIALLY with you... Jack ya inhuman thing

(After all ranting)

Byron I know you like me, just why you have to TRY and make me jealous and be kinda rude like, saying i was annoying on the bus to my friends when i just sat looking out the window. What i dont get is this... You ask me to mind a seat for you on bus... yet you dont talk to me? what is wrong with you... I mean I really like you... just show me the Byron I fell in love with and stop this freak in your body...

(i wish he could see that, my true emotions...)

I'm so p***ed (still censor it?) right now with my life, besides the awesome stuff i bragged about xd.png

WHY TABUU WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL 6 SMASH BROS BRAWL CHARACTERS... CONTINOUSLY... I have died 3 times...

OH MY GOSH 69 IS NOT A FUNNY NUMBER it is not hilarious whenever it pops up D:< ITS TWO FREAKIN NUMBER GROW UP! YOU NEED TO REALLY GROW UP just, just SHADDA censorkip.gif UP

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

YES

PRINT FROM PAGE 1 TO PAGE ONE MEANS

PRINT THE WHOLE DANG DOCUMENT

THANKS FOR ONE-SIDING EVERYTHING AND WASTING MY PAPER WHICH I BARELY HAVE ANY LEFT OF BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THIS LOW ON PAPER BECAUSE MY PAPER WAS STILL PACKED AWAY

UGH STINKING PRINTER

censorkip.gif THIS. YOUVE BEEN BEING A LITTLE censorkip.gif TO ME AND ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED IM SO TIRED OF YOU LYING TO ME OF WHAT YOUR censorkip.gif OPINIONS ARE ABOUT ME.

No. Just.. Just.. No. That's completely absurd. It wasn't there, so why should it affect anything there? This is good modding?! It's a complete abuse of your powers! And no one else cares, because IT WASN'T THERE. How does that make any sense at all?!

Okay guys, just stop trying to implement the word "hash tag" into your speech. It makes you look not just immature, but extremely stupid. Who was the idiot that came up with that? Anyways, my point is to please stop using that damn word.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled person.

How am i ever going to finish all this work by tomorrow?! I'll be up half the night! Yeah, I know, it's MY fault. I should have done it earlier. But it's just so dang hard!!! I never learned any of this stuff, then you just throw it on me and expect to complete it all! Grrr dry.gif

Urgh! Seriously? Why can't I be angry with you?! I mean, I know why, but I just want to be mad and stop acting like an idiot. I can't even call you naive! I just.. I don't even know anymore.

Addendum:

And the best part? I EVEN TOLD YOU! You just don't get it. I've tried endlessly to get you to understand, I've tried. I was brave, I tried. And yet look, here I am, yelling in some rant thread rather than telling you to your face. I can see why you might think I'm an idiot.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

OH COME ON PROF! We're ALMOST done with our Project and you decide to make us change the WHOLE theme?! NOT fair.

I really really really shouldn't act like this. I feel horrible about it, because I really wanted to be a better person than this and not be so... so... like the person I used to be. But you went and encouraged me, and now... ugh.

Next time, I'm going to stop. I'm going to make myself mature. This reminds me too much of what partially ruined a relationship before. I don't want to lose another friend. This isn't a game, no matter how much I seem to think it is.

I despise myself so much sometimes.

You ****ing evil censorkip.gif, you'll be sorry you said all that. censorkip.gif, all you say is that I don't do anything the whole day, when I try to mantain everything in order. Burn in hell!

Okay guys, just stop trying to implement the word "hash tag" into your speech. It makes you look not just immature, but extremely stupid. Who was the idiot that came up with that? Anyways, my point is to please stop using that damn word.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled person.

+1

This class is hard. And I don't want to take it because it's hard. I hate being challenged: it just gets me all worked up and nervous. "We like our students to challenge themselves." What a load of bull doo-doo! Stupid school.

I seriously have no idea what threw me off so badly. I'm perfectly content at school, happy even, then come home, tiny insignificant thing happens and BOOM CRASH HITTING THINGS AND CRYING ON THE FLOOR. wtf. It's like an evening crisis.

[There was a long rant here but I deleted it. I feel better now.]