Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

So... I can't gain weight? I'm trying to eat more and stuff but

I can't

Gain

Weight

Maybe if my eating we're more consistent but... Well there's my family.

Tbh I'm tired of hearing melodramatic angsty teenagers rant about their lives or being "lawl suicidal and anorexic lawl" for attention because umm well so many of my friends have horrible lives. My parents don't let me eat. My best friend was molested. Two of my friends have been to mental wards this year. One last year.

And those people that pretend they have schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and psychosis and say "IM PSYCHOTIC" are honestly the worst people because I know so many teenage girls that all fit the same description (both physical and personality) and they all annoy me so much because these are real things and I wouldn't wish them upon anyone, and there they are pretending to have these things because their favorite anime characters have them.

It's not funny

It's not cute

It's rude

It's offensive

Don't romanticize everything that's wrong with the world

You don't live in a Shakespearean drama

You live on earth with real people and we don't want to put up with your crap

I know I have a better life then a lot of people. But I'm still a mess. And I can't figure out why.

Maybe it's because I have two older sisters that died when they were born.

Maybe it's because I was supposed to die when I was born.

Maybe it's because I've suffered so much in one year that I've given up.

Maybe it's because I lash out at others without meaning to, just because they bumped up against me.

Maybe it's because I used to think I should just give up and die.

And maybe it's just because I'm a wimp.

I don't even have anything to rant about anymore.

Wow, just someone saying his name makes me feel weird

Like. I don't even know.

I keep saying I want to talk to him again and see him again and I do miss him it's just.

How do you forgive someone for making you go somewhere like that?

For forcing you to live?

And he thanked me for it.

He said "Thank god you got the cops involved, you saved my life"

But...

How can we go back to anything after that? Like, are you randomly going to talk to me again sometime this month or next month or even the month after that and ask to hang out? Or will I never see him again? I still have all of his stuff. I don't want to keep it forever, it reminds me of what happened. I don't want to listen to the music he gave me after what happened. It reminds me of the conversations we used to have that lasted until 4 AM, when his medication would make him act really funny and when he'd show me sappy music and tell me that I need to listen to more Jimi Hendrix.

But when people even mention his name it's just. Oh my god. I was actually forming a relationship with a real human being and he was violently torn from my life. It's not fair.

I saved him because I wanted to see him again, and I'm so glad he's actually alive and that he's getting help and that he's getting better. I can't wait to see him when he's not experiencing what he has been experiencing for such a long time.

But I really wish none of this happened. I wish that his father didn't send those scissors in the mail. But it's a good thing he did, in a way, because that means that that now he has the help he needed. That means that the thoughts he was having were going on for a while. The scissors just gave him a way to go through with it.

Honestly I wanted to hit him when he said it was a selfish and stupid thing to do. He's not crazy. He's been through hell. He deserves help and he deserves to see his father punished for all of the things he's done to him.

That ugly disgusting pig deserves what he gets.

I know that his stepdad told me that if he said anything about hurting his father then to tell him, and I will, but I don't blame him for wanting him dead.

He's helped me with the crap I put up with, even though it doesn't really compare to anything that's happened to him.

I hate it when people ask if I'm still dating him. Even the two people that know what happened... "You and that long haired boy with the weird name still dating?"

It's like.... You know what happened to him. I think his mental health is way more important than any relationship status we may have? I just say we are so that I don't confuse anyone or so people won't ask, but... Is that really important?

If breaking up with him and leaving him forever and making it so that we never met erased his past completely, then I'd do it in a heartbeat because I understand that his health and happiness is more important than anything else.

I know that the fact I miss him doesn't matter because he's getting help, and he can take as long as he needs to to get help. I still wish I could talk to him, but I know that as long as his health is improving and he's alive and safe that I shouldn't sorry about it. I'll get to see him when he's better.

It's even worse when someone that doesn't know what happened asks if we're still dating.... Then goes on to ask if he got busted for pot or if he dropped out. Then I just have to make up something stupid...

Like that kid in my Spanish class. "Anyone know what happened to Macaroni?" I just started shaking and was like "Um,"

And then Dylan was like "Ummm."

Then I was like "Yeah, I know but I don't think he wants me to tell anyone I talked to him a few days ago um..."

Thankfully school is over and people won't be asking me anymore. He'll probably have to go to summer school. Yeah sorry about that...

Really? REALLY?! Why do I always have to be right about these sort of things? dry.gif

I'm tired of dealing with this.

If you're expecting me to help coordinate the details for a major project, I think it might help if you actually gave me the information about what we're coordinating and how big it is.

You said you were going to do it soon. Define soon. It has been weeks and we are all still waiting. I know you have been busy, but really this is ridiculous.

No one's requesting and I'M SO BORED! Just request! It's free! You don't even have to use it! Just REQUEST!

I want a burger. BUT I CAN'T HAVE ONE, BECAUSE THIS DIET IS A censorkip.gif- Oops. Language. I'm not supposed to curse, it clashes with my personality.

Wait, who the heck cares?!

...Must be nice. Because I'm CANADIAN! And we're supposed to be nice!

Why can't we just do away with pointless rules?

Edited by Wahya

I hope that's not something I forgot I said I would do? D:

If you're talkin' to me, then no. wink.gif I'd poke you. laugh.gif

When you go to a store the employees are there, not just to stock shelves and check customers out, but also to assist the costumer in need correct? I know Walmart is known for it's ****ty costumer service. But I never have had a worse time shopping there than I have tonight. I had just been outside doing yard work when my father decided he wanted to get the groceries done tonight. Being the impatient man that he is, he didn't feel like waiting until after I had gotten a shower to freshen up before leaving. So, I had to wait until I got home. While at walmart the ****ing censorkip.gif***s in the electronics department who were rude as censorkip.gif constantly purposely gave me a hard time. I was looking through a game guide, one of them decides right then and there to straighten it out, almost pushes me out of the way, butts in front of me with his ass pointed out at me and then says, "Oh, sorry~" I threw the guide down and walked away. Next, I'm looking at the CD's and another one walks by me, says, "Hello". I being the polite person acknowledges him only to hear the previous censorkip.gif*** from earlier ask him, "Did you smell her?" His reply was, "Yeah, you could smell her a mile away."

WHAT THE censorkip.gif! mad.gif

Did you not think I could hear you? You obnoxious pricks? Or did you simply think you were being quiet? I have good hearing either way, so it didn't matter. You don't talk about a customer when they're shopping and you're working. You are there to do your job and help them.

If I hadn't already been having a bad ****ing day and hadn't been tired from working out in the hot sun all afternoon I would have ****ing given you censorkip.gif***s a piece of my mind! Here I am polite to you and minding my own business and you act like that? And being an employee you shouldn't be treating customers that way. I still don't know why I didn't report your asses to a manager. Then again, they'd probably no nothing about it anyway. Hell, someone sets off the alarm at the door and they tell them to keep going. Maybe if you pull your heads out of your ass for five minutes and think, "Maybe she worked really hard today" instead of whatever you did, which I'm sure wasn't anything productive. I hate Walmart! And their slogan is "Where Shopping is a pleasure? What a ****ing joke!

I was just about to come out to a group of friends who had no idea that I'm not straight, via webcam. I set this up for MONTHS so this would be easy on both me and you. Then what? I get a PHONE CALL HOME FROM MY ****ING TEACHER RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO TELL THEM. COuldn't even bring good news, couldn't you? Had to break it to me that I lost valedictorian by .004 GPA points, then you scold me for not doing as well on my last essay, otherwise I wouldn't have been second. All the while, I begin crying, and you ****ING YELL AT ME for being a SISSY. Excuse me, but do you think that having four of my friends looking at me wierd while I cry because A ) now its gonna be pretty impossible for me to come out to them and B ) you think it's ok to call me a a sissy AND make a home phone call at the worst time possible. Then you tell me my speech is due in 5 waking hours. I ****ing hate you.

Why do you have to ruin a perfectly nice day?!?!?!

Edited by sparkle10184

Must you two be constantly fighting?! Seriously, I'm getting sick and tired of having to put up with all the nonsense! TAKE THE ACCURSED ARGUMENTS SOMEWHERES ELSE! I DON'T NEED THE EXTRA AMOUNT OF NEGATIVE ENERGY ANYWHERE NEAR ME!

Are you kidding me?! 67 years and is rated one of the best schools in the area and you ****ers want to close it?! I went there all through elementary, had the best 5-6 years of my childhood there and you want to close it?! Because of some new stupid school you want to build? What's wrong with this one? It's far better than any other nearby school and was recognized in the New York Times! How DARE you try to close such an amazing place! I never had any problems going to that school and it was the only school that I loved. Hell, I woke up every day excited to go to school. I didn't hate it. Not one bit. Sure there were a few bullies, maybe three? Three bullies within 5 years. Yeah, that's nothing. All of their teachers were so good. They cared, they weren't jerks. Well, there was one in 4th grade, but she had to be tough. I met my best friend there, my first crush, and every year they'd Hold a Field Day, with several games, contests and prizes. I was always in the X-mas plays and shows. Had a blast, even that one year when my Best friend and I were twin Christmas Trees while the chorus sang "Jingle Bell Rock" xd.png

How can you heartless jerks at the School Board want to close a school that's stood the tests of time and have always proven itself as one of the best. you say it's because there's not enough students to keep it open? Maybe if you hadn't shoved most of the local kids to a school father away (which is now overcrowded) you wouldn't have that problem. I see what it is, you did that on purpose so the school would close and you'd be able to build something else. mad.gif

You know, I wonder if there's a way that other people who have gone there can set up a petition to keep it open. Just now I was searching Google and found out that several important figures have been there over the years including Blue Man Group.

I really hope that school stays open. If it closes, I think a part of me will die with it. sad.gif I mean, is it lame that I remember the school's theme by heart?

Edited by Syiren

%^&*#@$#*&@#^ when are they going too get here and fix the @#&^%*%$#^&$#@ A/C!, its been 5 days now...

Don't argue. Don't argue. Good. Now don't start arguing...grrrr. OH MY GOD STOP ALREADY I HAVE STUFF I NEED TO DO! I DON'T NEED TO ALSO ARGUE WITH YOU! Well that seems to have done the trick. Now continue to be good.

Seriously, not a word of thanks? Do I do these things just for the thanks? No -- or maybe, in a way. I do them to make people happy, but how can I know it made you happy if you don't say thank you???

OH MY GOSH

WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING? SHE IS EXCLUDING ME AND MY OTHER FRIEND FROM ALL OF THIS AND TRYING TO KEEP HER FOR HERSELF!!! BACK OFF!! SHE IS A DRAMA QUEEN IT IS SO OBVIOUS!! WHY CAN'T OTHERS SEE THAT!!!! ARGH STOP LAPPING UP ATTENTION AND GETTING MY FRIENDS SAYING STUFF LIKE 'I hope __( my name)___ will respect you and your actions, they don't hate you.'

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!! MY FRIEND!!! YOU CANT GO AROUND LIKE THIS!! I TALKED TO YOU AND ALL U CAN DO IS AVOID THE TOPIC!!! ARGHHHHH

WHY IS THIS LIKE THIS?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STROLL IN AND RUIN SUCH A PERECT FRIENDSHIP?!?!?

MY OLDEST FRIEND HAS DUMPED ME FOR NEW ONES AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I FEEL GOOD!! WHYYY?!

IF YOU'RE GONNA TAKE SOMETHING FROM MY ROOM, ****ING ASK FIRST YOU PATHETIC THIEVING PIG! SERIOUSLY, I DON'T GO THROUGH YOUR STUFF AND JUST TAKE IT! OF COURSE, ASKING TAKES TOO MUCH OF YOUR PRECIOUS "TIME" DOESN'T IT!? NEXT TIME I WILL PUMMEL YOU FOR IT!

Why can't I move quickly? I missed a magma in the cave! Again...

Why me?