Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

No one's requesting and I'M SO BORED! Just request! It's free! You don't even have to use it! Just REQUEST!

I want a burger. BUT I CAN'T HAVE ONE, BECAUSE THIS DIET IS A censorkip.gif- Oops. Language. I'm not supposed to curse, it clashes with my personality.

Wait, who the heck cares?!

...Must be nice. Because I'm CANADIAN! And we're supposed to be nice!

Why can't we just do away with pointless rules?

Edited by Wahya

I hope that's not something I forgot I said I would do? D:

If you're talkin' to me, then no. wink.gif I'd poke you. laugh.gif

When you go to a store the employees are there, not just to stock shelves and check customers out, but also to assist the costumer in need correct? I know Walmart is known for it's ****ty costumer service. But I never have had a worse time shopping there than I have tonight. I had just been outside doing yard work when my father decided he wanted to get the groceries done tonight. Being the impatient man that he is, he didn't feel like waiting until after I had gotten a shower to freshen up before leaving. So, I had to wait until I got home. While at walmart the ****ing censorkip.gif***s in the electronics department who were rude as censorkip.gif constantly purposely gave me a hard time. I was looking through a game guide, one of them decides right then and there to straighten it out, almost pushes me out of the way, butts in front of me with his ass pointed out at me and then says, "Oh, sorry~" I threw the guide down and walked away. Next, I'm looking at the CD's and another one walks by me, says, "Hello". I being the polite person acknowledges him only to hear the previous censorkip.gif*** from earlier ask him, "Did you smell her?" His reply was, "Yeah, you could smell her a mile away."

WHAT THE censorkip.gif! mad.gif

Did you not think I could hear you? You obnoxious pricks? Or did you simply think you were being quiet? I have good hearing either way, so it didn't matter. You don't talk about a customer when they're shopping and you're working. You are there to do your job and help them.

If I hadn't already been having a bad ****ing day and hadn't been tired from working out in the hot sun all afternoon I would have ****ing given you censorkip.gif***s a piece of my mind! Here I am polite to you and minding my own business and you act like that? And being an employee you shouldn't be treating customers that way. I still don't know why I didn't report your asses to a manager. Then again, they'd probably no nothing about it anyway. Hell, someone sets off the alarm at the door and they tell them to keep going. Maybe if you pull your heads out of your ass for five minutes and think, "Maybe she worked really hard today" instead of whatever you did, which I'm sure wasn't anything productive. I hate Walmart! And their slogan is "Where Shopping is a pleasure? What a ****ing joke!

I was just about to come out to a group of friends who had no idea that I'm not straight, via webcam. I set this up for MONTHS so this would be easy on both me and you. Then what? I get a PHONE CALL HOME FROM MY ****ING TEACHER RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO TELL THEM. COuldn't even bring good news, couldn't you? Had to break it to me that I lost valedictorian by .004 GPA points, then you scold me for not doing as well on my last essay, otherwise I wouldn't have been second. All the while, I begin crying, and you ****ING YELL AT ME for being a SISSY. Excuse me, but do you think that having four of my friends looking at me wierd while I cry because A ) now its gonna be pretty impossible for me to come out to them and B ) you think it's ok to call me a a sissy AND make a home phone call at the worst time possible. Then you tell me my speech is due in 5 waking hours. I ****ing hate you.

Why do you have to ruin a perfectly nice day?!?!?!

Edited by sparkle10184

Must you two be constantly fighting?! Seriously, I'm getting sick and tired of having to put up with all the nonsense! TAKE THE ACCURSED ARGUMENTS SOMEWHERES ELSE! I DON'T NEED THE EXTRA AMOUNT OF NEGATIVE ENERGY ANYWHERE NEAR ME!

Are you kidding me?! 67 years and is rated one of the best schools in the area and you ****ers want to close it?! I went there all through elementary, had the best 5-6 years of my childhood there and you want to close it?! Because of some new stupid school you want to build? What's wrong with this one? It's far better than any other nearby school and was recognized in the New York Times! How DARE you try to close such an amazing place! I never had any problems going to that school and it was the only school that I loved. Hell, I woke up every day excited to go to school. I didn't hate it. Not one bit. Sure there were a few bullies, maybe three? Three bullies within 5 years. Yeah, that's nothing. All of their teachers were so good. They cared, they weren't jerks. Well, there was one in 4th grade, but she had to be tough. I met my best friend there, my first crush, and every year they'd Hold a Field Day, with several games, contests and prizes. I was always in the X-mas plays and shows. Had a blast, even that one year when my Best friend and I were twin Christmas Trees while the chorus sang "Jingle Bell Rock" xd.png

How can you heartless jerks at the School Board want to close a school that's stood the tests of time and have always proven itself as one of the best. you say it's because there's not enough students to keep it open? Maybe if you hadn't shoved most of the local kids to a school father away (which is now overcrowded) you wouldn't have that problem. I see what it is, you did that on purpose so the school would close and you'd be able to build something else. mad.gif

You know, I wonder if there's a way that other people who have gone there can set up a petition to keep it open. Just now I was searching Google and found out that several important figures have been there over the years including Blue Man Group.

I really hope that school stays open. If it closes, I think a part of me will die with it. sad.gif I mean, is it lame that I remember the school's theme by heart?

Edited by Syiren

%^&*#@$#*&@#^ when are they going too get here and fix the @#&^%*%$#^&$#@ A/C!, its been 5 days now...

Don't argue. Don't argue. Good. Now don't start arguing...grrrr. OH MY GOD STOP ALREADY I HAVE STUFF I NEED TO DO! I DON'T NEED TO ALSO ARGUE WITH YOU! Well that seems to have done the trick. Now continue to be good.

Seriously, not a word of thanks? Do I do these things just for the thanks? No -- or maybe, in a way. I do them to make people happy, but how can I know it made you happy if you don't say thank you???

OH MY GOSH

WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING? SHE IS EXCLUDING ME AND MY OTHER FRIEND FROM ALL OF THIS AND TRYING TO KEEP HER FOR HERSELF!!! BACK OFF!! SHE IS A DRAMA QUEEN IT IS SO OBVIOUS!! WHY CAN'T OTHERS SEE THAT!!!! ARGH STOP LAPPING UP ATTENTION AND GETTING MY FRIENDS SAYING STUFF LIKE 'I hope __( my name)___ will respect you and your actions, they don't hate you.'

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!! MY FRIEND!!! YOU CANT GO AROUND LIKE THIS!! I TALKED TO YOU AND ALL U CAN DO IS AVOID THE TOPIC!!! ARGHHHHH

WHY IS THIS LIKE THIS?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STROLL IN AND RUIN SUCH A PERECT FRIENDSHIP?!?!?

MY OLDEST FRIEND HAS DUMPED ME FOR NEW ONES AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I FEEL GOOD!! WHYYY?!

IF YOU'RE GONNA TAKE SOMETHING FROM MY ROOM, ****ING ASK FIRST YOU PATHETIC THIEVING PIG! SERIOUSLY, I DON'T GO THROUGH YOUR STUFF AND JUST TAKE IT! OF COURSE, ASKING TAKES TOO MUCH OF YOUR PRECIOUS "TIME" DOESN'T IT!? NEXT TIME I WILL PUMMEL YOU FOR IT!

Why can't I move quickly? I missed a magma in the cave! Again...

Why me?

WHAT THE? I WAS ONLY DOING IT FOR A JOKE AND YOU OVERREACT LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!! WHAT?!?!? I ONLY USED A LOT EXCLAMATION MARKS AND YOU PANIC AND OVERREACT?! I WAS ONLY TO MAKE IT LAUGH!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HIRTS ME? EVEN IF WE LAUGH IT OFF, TO HAVE THREE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ALL GOING, "What? Why did you do IT?!" REALLY HURTS ME!!

I don't want to audition for gbyo or western regions or any other orchestra. You have to understand, my family has no extra cash to spend on something like music. The musical financial support got me an expensive violin, and pay for my strings, and the lessons you give me, so how will I come up with the money to audition? $20 for one to audition, and then $500 just to join the begginer orchestra. $600 or more for the orchestras I can get into. and the other one, I can't even pay $20 for my strings, how the hell do you think i'm gonna be able pay $50 just to audition for a top notch orchestra that I probably wont get into. you know who gets in those places? Rich kids, well off, financially secure, kids who have been getting violin lessons since they were two. Kids who practice 4+ hours a day who's family all plays an instrument. Not kids like me who've played for barely 4 years and only had private lessons for one of them. Not kids like me who come from one of the most dangerous, broke, and worst rated city in town. thats why i wont play as hard as you want me to. maybe you'll think that i'm not good enough to audition. maybe you'll think im lazy and suck and cancel my lessons scholarship. that would be good. you'll open up some time for a kid who actually has a chance. someone who does exactely what I do, maybe even less, but lives in your rich side of the state, with loaded parents. she'll succeed, not me.

It serves you right you stupid little brats! How dare you set a poor turtle on fire! How would you like it if someone doused your with gasoline, lit you on fire and then jumped on your back until your spine snapped? Sounds like a very painful death, doesn't it? So why would you do that to a poor turtle who did absolutely nothing to you? You're both sick and twisted and I'm glad the judge is throwing the book at you!

It's just one more year. Just one year, and I am going to be independant. And I'm sure as hell not coming back to this dump. Just why can't you understand? I want to talk to you, I want to be with you, but I can't live by your rules. It's not even the rules that are the problem, its just the whole attitiude everytime I do sometime. If I want to spend a week in my bed hunched over a project - who am I hurting? I get my work done, and this is just extra. And if I want to spend a week running around outside ticking boxes so I actually stand a chance to get into uni, then you can JUST HAVE SOME FAITH IN ME that I can ACTUALLY DO something.

I want to grow up. I want to be able to book something, and go off and do it, without having to tell you twenty times and then tell you last minute, then sort out all the plans. I want to feel good in what I do, without you constantly asking me if I'm sure I'm capable, and telling me I can easily back out. I want to be able to do nice things for people, without you going on over how they're taking advantage of me. Yeah, I went an hour out of my way to give my friend her bag...so what? How many of my other friends helped me lug it around, store it...etc. Millions. I do stuff for people, and I don't need your constant judgement.

I love you and all, but you know I feel I need to put on an act when I'm around people. And you must know, on some level that's what I'm doing. I know I'm a nice person to talk to when I'm happy, but it is just so tiring to talk when I am happy...and I don't want to hear you moan about each other. I get it, you're going to get divorced sooner or later. Just leave me out of it. And stop making me feel awful every time I make a decision. You always say I have an option to choose which parent, so if you would stop freaking guilt tripping me every time I do it.

I don't want to keep secrets for you from each other. I don't want you giving me advice on how to deal with my friends THEY'RE MY FRIENDS AND IF I CAN'T RESOLVE THE ISSUES ON MY OWN I SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. What are you going to do, phone their mummy? I'm not seven. God.

And then everything, everything is blamed on being a teenager. My room's in a mess because I've spent the last 2 weeks packing and unpacking, and I'm leaving tomorrow. I've only does 10% of my project...because I've been busy with all the work exp and other stuff I've been doing. I still have half the summer, and I can do it. And nobody else has even started. And no, they're not "in a better place" or "More hardworking", I'm just as good as them, and even I am way way ahead. So now I feel the need to spend all night working on the freaking project. Which is going to be horrible. I mean, physics people aren't very charismatic, and 4 hours of lectures gets boring fast when they're all replicating th esame things with a few added facts.

And seriously, just stop telling me to do stuff. You should know me by now. I do stuff in my own time. And I will clean my room, once I finish the things that are stressing me out the most. I will file the paperwork - once I actually get a folder to file it in.

Don't make those stupid jokes about me being a typical teen. Please? I'm not. I stay up late programming an online telescope and working on my projects, so stop the "someones being chatting..." I'm my own person, not my sister, not some stereotype you get in the books. I don't like manga, and I don't eat when I'm sad.

I'm not even asking you to learn to deal with me, because its not going to happen. Just, just let me go on with my own thing, and stay in my room planning my escape.

(Well, that was great to get off my chest smile.gif Still have so much more, but I don't want to publically explode just yet)

Ok, I'm not a shallow person. Looks definitely are not my priority. There are tons of things that are more important than looks, in my opinion.

But yeah, sometimes I think about it though. How life is unfair to some people when it comes to looks.

All I have left is to become HIGHLY intelligent (since I cannot become a genius, as genius people are born geniuses), smart, highly skilful, independent, brainly awesome, apart from having a great character and heart.

I have to work on my brain, a lot.

So that'll make up for my absence of physical attractiveness.

What the hell? No matter what I do, I never seem to look good. I hate taking photos, I hate being recorded.

And we cannot really change what we want in our faces because 99% are part of the heritage and a cosmetic surgery would be too expensive (and risky). -.-

At least people won't talk to me for my looks.

However, I hate it when people compliment my looks, I KNOW they only say this because THEY FEEL SORRY FOR ME.

Come on! I wish we could CHOOSE the way we WANT to look like. I mean, not create yourself (though that would be freaking brilliant!), but it would be more fair to be given like 10 or 15 options to choose accordingly to your genetics. -.-

I wish I was beautiful. Looks aren't important, but that doesn't mean I am okay with being unattractive. Doesn't mean it's fair!

(Please don't quote this. This is a big rubbish, I know.)

So...according to Amazon, Hawaii is outside the US. WHAT the KIPZ. A few months ago, everything was fine. I...I don't even have words.

"Hawaii is part of the United States..."

"I can send you an email stating our shipping policies."

Thanks, man. Thanks for your help. I already read that. No shipping to Hawaii if it's "extremely heavy, oddly shaped, or hazardous". Last time I checked, RAM isn't any of those.

Looks like I'll be spending an extra $30 to order from a different site.

Great. That's censorkip.gif 'in great.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I hate having to pay full price when you haven't received full value. For example, if your phone service was not working properly for a week you should get a discount or credit on your bill, ditto for 2 weeks of unair conditioned rental home in the heat of the summer. When it is 85 to 100 plus you NEED air conditioning, especially if you are moving in or out.

Why does nothing work right?

So, this person is trading a cb ice for a thunder. I had just caught a magma and I knew someone who was looking for a magma in exchange for a thunder.

I went to inform the person with the ice and they said okay.

So, offered on the thunder. But by the time the person censorkip.gif accepted, it grew up on my censorkip.gif scroll. Fabulous. I didn't need a censorkip.gif thunder. I actually needed the magma more.

Then I PM the person who had agreed to trade with me and they tell me they already censorkip.gif traded the ice. Freaking fantastic. Spent two censorkip.gif hours in the volcano and then another five censorkip.gif hours waiting for cool down only to have the thunder grow up and the person trade away the ice.

censorkip.gif minged off.

Least I caught another magma. Heh.

ALSO, WHY ARE MAGMAS EASIER TO CATCH THAN ICES?! I SEE FOUR IN THE SPAN OF THREE HOURS AND IF I AM LUCKY, I WILL SEE ONE/TWO IN THAT SAME TIME FRAME IN THE ALPINE.

Ice struggles, man.

Ps. Not blaming the people I was trading with. This is just a rant of frustrations.

Edited by evangeline5432