Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Damn it! Why do you always do that? When you go to someone else's house and use their computer you are suppose to log OUT when you're done! It's only proper. Damn it, you're my friend, but you made me look like such an idiot! If only you knew how embarrassed I feel right now. mad.gif

you know what? Until you learn to log out from now on, I'm not lettin' you use my computer. So there. You still got the library to use. Go there. I don't care how far it is. At least their computers automatically log you off when your time runs out. Don't like it? Deal with it. dry.gif

You always forget to log off of your scroll and don't tell me, so I have sometimes ended up on yours. Not long enough to grab an egg because thankfully I noticed that the trophy is silver instead of gold. Get into the habit. I'm not getting myself in trouble on accident because you're too lazy to hit that little 'log out' icon in the corner.

Ugh! I kinda wish he hadn't left yet. I'd love to slug him in the arm. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

Pizza should be delivered close to the time requested. If you can't deliver it then, call the customer and tell him that you only have so many drivers and too many orders to be delivered at the same time. Then ask if they still want the pizza.

Ordered pizza at 10:48. Time requested noon. Time delivered 1:03. Condition cold and squished in the middle so toppings are stuck to the lid of the box. Called and ranted. Demanded new hot, correct pizza asap. Managerr kept talking, not listening to me. Had to call abck several times. Pizza delivered second time 2 hours after call on a weekday afternoon.

Why did you go out of business nearby pzza hut? Papa John's please get a new manager. Everytime I redeem points for a pizza you mess up. It's just not right.

Ugggggggggghhhhhhh!Why'd those two have to completely refuse each other? It's not exactly easy to grab another one. I swear, there's a creature of spite somewhere who's getting a kick out of my suffering. dry.gif

I swear, Microsoft Word has no idea about the rest of the world's standards. Why else would they make their default font and spacing NOT Times New Roman size 12 and doubled spaced LIKE EVERY TEACHER ON THE PLANET REQUIRES. dry.gif It's so irritating to keep changing the font and spacing because it doesn't pick it up... GRRRRR.

THAT NERVE OF THAT GRRRR

You think you're so good huh? Acting like you are the best and that everyone is wrong. you give that annoying look and act like you know everything. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? user posted image you! No one cares about your stupid comments! Yyou act like you have done everything in the world!!! You criticize EVERYONE even though YOU can't do it! If something is about someone, don't butt in just to get the attention! Stop acting like a user posted image and get off your high horse!

Dear website,

You were up five minutes ago. Now you're throwing me a 503 error. WORKKKKK YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! Thank you.

Sincerely,

A beyond frustrated user.

I wish dad would get some weed killer instead of me having to go and pull them out by hand one-by-one every other week. It's over 85 degrees F out there and I want to get it done before he gets home sometime today, but I just don't feel good. This leaves me with two choices. A: go out there and do it and make myself feel worse (and probably puke) or B: don't do it and deal with Mr. Grizzly bear when he gets home. Geez, he makes a mad bull seem friendly. Hopefully the medicine I took a little bit ago kicks in soon. dry.gif

Damn you! I post an egg, specifically telling the claimer not to place it's life in danger and to name it. And guess what? Two seconds after he's been claimed, vampire bite, AND no scroll name, so I can't yell at them. I put good effort into making a nice egg for someone to enjoy, and some people just disrespect. If you don't want an egg DON'T TAKE IT. Not so hard to understand, is it? and if you just wanted to make a vampire, wouldn't an AP egg or an egg you caught yourself work just as well? Heck, it would probably even be better, since there would be less time to wait for it to hatch.

I have no idea whether I'm just really angry today because I'm on my period, this, the fact that I got laughed at, bombed a test, report card conferences are today, someone told me that they hated me to my face, or the fact that I got declined on a trade, but today sucks. Badly. Well, I'm about to go find a dark closet and a big pillow.

Edit: Great. One time I open a soda near my laptop, THE ONE AND ONLY TIME it spills everywhere. You know what? Screw you life. Give me a $20, a huge box of chocolates, and laptop insurance, and I might forgive you. Eventually.

Edited by Shadoe666

I was finally finishing up unpacking after the August move. We have to move again. I hate moving. I have become addicted to things which really wasn't allowed too much as a child as dad was Navy and we moved. Now I know why we weren't allowed to indiscriminately collect things like our friends could do.

I have way too many collections as do my kids and grand. Thousands of books and I gave away thousands last summer and 15 years before that. A favorite present for the females of the house is a book or twelve. I don't want to find a new home and pack everything up. I need to find out if life is going to hit me in the face or my son gets hit or daughter and grand.

Things are getting so expensive to buy. Grocery cart and gas tank cost a fortune to fill. Salaries didn't seem to rise as the CoL did. funny how that works. sighs. Better resume the search and the unpack to repack into more manageable sized boxes to carry.

Screams WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????

Six words:

I am not going to graduate.

****ing idiots, why do you have to fight, why didnt you other censorkip.gif***s tell a teacher? why do you idiot seventh graders have to have a food fight when tension was so high? now I can't get my $120 back from the field trip, no one will graduate, and we are on lockdown for the next 6 weeks. censorkip.gif***s. all of you.

What part of 'leave people's things alone' are you all not understanding?

IF YOU ARE CHARGING YOUR PHONE IN A SHARED OFFICE, AT LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO TURN THE DURNED THING OFF!!! (Charging it at home would be even better!

Feeling a bit like a fifth wheel over here. There even *are* five of us if you count the teacher, which is very fitting. I wish I had good ideas and was all talkative and energetic and creative, but instead I just sit there staring adoringly at the teacher. And I really am excited about the project and the way it's turning out, but without any contribution from me whatsoever, and I don't even have much info about what it IS to begin with. But it's fine, because nothing I might have to add is interesting. I'M not interesting. I'm just an idiot who's trying too hard to impress but has nothing to offer. I don't want to end up taking credit for others' work, though, and if this goes on, I'll do the polite thing and just bow out. Why did the teacher even pick me? Doesn't he know he's too amazing to waste his time with me. He'd be better off giving more attention to these actually talented students who are going to make it somewhere.

And that horrendous, stupid, glaring mistake I made in that test the other day. He definitely thinks I'm a dumbass now, if he didn't before. sad.gif

This ridiculous crush is killing me. It's just making me realize over and over again how unworthy I am of everything. It's been eight months, when is it going to DIE?

Ooooh hello, is that you again, self-hatred? I missed you... NOT. Yes yes hatred is wrong and against my principles (not that I've been upholding these lately) and it's very unhealthy to have so much of it in me. I KNOW that. But hey, all this love, tolerance and respect stuff is for other people. Hell, I'm not even sure I'm a person. So I can go ahead and hate myself all I want since it doesn't count. There. I'm done. I'm just going to sit back and let it eat me. :]

Why is it that power goes out when you really need it for something - like cooking a special dinner or all your clothes are dirty and need to be watched or you have waited forever to see this episode of a show and the power goes so you can't watch it.

Murphy also seems to make it so that days you promise to do something outside are not good weather for the activity.

Bangs head slowly on desk. Why Me?

SO MUCH WORK it's the second to last week of school and I'm not seriously failing that many classes or anything. Honestly.

How do I have a 79 in that if I did all of the work, turned it all in, was there everyday, and I make a serious effort to not fail it?

And how the heck do I have a freaking EIGHTY-THREE in English? I'm rather confident that my grasp of the English language is stronger than that of some of my fellow students... Oh wait. I'm a slacker.

HAHAHAHAHA I HAVE A 103 IN SPANISH II. ONLY FRESHMAN IN THAT CLASS AND I HAVE THE HIGHEST GRADE. That's probably because everyone else smokes pot, though...

Oh I'm so censorkip.gif at myself. Why can't I just stick to one story at a time? But, NOOOooooooOOO~ I have to start yet another one. Now I'm stuck on every single one of them. Dammit! I hate this. Doesn't help that one huge part I was looking forward to write isn't working out so well. Stupid me for not doing enough research. Stupid wiki and google for not having what I need and stupid, STUPID writer's block for driving me insane!

Does my computer help make things better? Hell no. If firefox or wordpad freezes and says: "Not responding" one more time I'm gonna scream! mad.gif

WHY DOES NO ONE WANT TO JOOOIIIN

IS IT THAT HORRIBLE?!?!

...My stomach hurts...

AND THIS MUSIC IS AWESOME BUT I REALLY NEED TO FOCUS...

...Squirrel.

Goddammit, how did I not see this coming from a mile away?! All the signs were there! I just didn't want to believe it!

I knew his brother would have been better for her than he was! I wish something could actually be done about it!

WHY THE HECK ISN'T IT HATCHING? IT HAS OVER 8,000 VIEWS. WHAT'S THE USE OF 30,000 VIEWS TO HATCH IT?!?! URGH! MY HEAD HURTS FROM THINKING!

Why the HELL are you totally bombarding a society you co-founded? Why is the fact that your ****ty behaviour turned your gorramn best man to terminate your friendship, reason enough to punish everyone else in the society by killing ALL the freaking data? Why do you give us a week of time to find a replacement for the admin ONYL to NOT answer the emails and phone calls of those people you should be transferring the f***ing data to?

Why can't you behave like a frelling ADULT about your leaving the group?!

I'm probably going to regret this later, but I'm not doing this work. I don't care if I fail this class. I don't care about anything anymore really.

I don't care if I have a 17 in this class and I have a 1.6 GPA for the rest of my life and I never go to college and I fail school and life.

I don't care anymore.

I just don't.

It bores me.

I'd rather do something meaningful that I enjoy with my life than sit at a desk with a bunch of money.

I don't want a typical life. I don't want kids. I don't want to get married. I want to do somethin I enjoy. I dknt care about bills or my health or my wellbeing.

I want to be able to be happy without money.

Maybe my parents are right and they should get me tested for all of these mental issues or whatever and I have ADHD like my mom does or something.

But nothing. Holds. My. Interest.

If something interests me I can spend all day doing it and I won't get bored. Frustrated, hate everything, but I won't be bored.

If something doesn't interest me at all, I'm not going to waste my life doing it.

So. censorkip.gif this class.

Why do you have to be so cruel? Why does it bring you so much joy to make someone else feel like censorkip.gif? I really don't understand. I'm not gullible, I'm not (as you put it) retarded. I'm not simple-minded nor do I lack common sense. So what if I have a bleeding heart and I 'care too much', isn't that how we're suppose to be? Ready to help someone out if they need it? I helped you because I wanted to, not because I wanted something in return. You didn't have to insult me for my kindness. So I have a few social problems and I often can't get my words right. I never said I was a great speaker. You don't have to post or re-tweet everything I say wrong and add, "Omg, thz grl iz liek soooo retarted. #stupid" Really, was my mistake that bad you had to post this all over the place? And especially to my family? How do you even know each and every one of them? Are you stalking me? I've already dealt with a stalker online before and it was the worst five years of my life. It destroyed my confidence and tore my trust asunder. I still have trust issues. So what if I have depression. It's not exactly rare anymore. It doesn't mean I'm suicidal, or cut myself or whatever other censorkip.gif you're saying about me. Posting things on websites tha tI don't go on. This is why I don't have a twitter account, or instagram or skype. I haven't touched my facebook page in years, myspace is pretty much a ghost town and my deviantart is collecting dust. I'm thankful you don't know my youtube or my fanfiction, hopefully it stays that way.

I'm a very down to earth person, so what if I like to act silly or goofy every now and then? I act that way because I'm in a cheerful mood. It helps me escape from my ****ty existence and for once I don't feel weighed down by the world. So what if I don't know a lot about computers or websites and ask a stupid question every now and then. I didn't know I was required to be perfect. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I still have a heart. Don't abuse my kindness and don't betray my trust. That's all I ever ask of anyone. You did both in a very malicious way. All attempts to reason with you have done nothing. I sometimes wonder if you have any shred of kindness or if its all a mask you put on to get people to like you. To fall into your web and stick there until you're hungry enough to devour them like a hungry spider sits and waits for its next meal to become ensnared.

For once I wish I could meet a new friend without feeling like I can't trust them. I'm tired of being afraid that I'll get stabbed in the back. sad.gif

I used to think the stories about evil stepmothers were all lies. Then I met you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be afraid of coming over. I have a feeling you released my censorkip.gif bird, not that he flew away. You're the actual evil stepmother. 'She ignores me and doesn't like me.' Oh, really? You're the one who sends me to my room, because I'm watching TV. You're the one who says horrible stuff about me right behind my back LITERALLY. You wanna call me stupid? Fine. Just get out of my life. I'm sick and tired of this, and you're making me feel worthless. NO ONE deserves that. I understand why she moved out. You're making me think all stepmothers are as horrible as you. And I know it isn't my fault. I've thought about it. Made myself feel horrible. But it was you who did this all along.

I guess I should thank you for teaching me how to hide my true self. And how to stay in my room from 7 AM to 10 AM, without leaving at all. And how to plan how to run away. But really, I'm better off never seeing you again.

I'm sick and tired of this ruse, but now I can't drop it. No one knows who I am. Not even me. All that I know is that I'm a broken little girl who's overly emotional, and cries a lot.

I feel horrible. RIP, Kristeen, my bird. I'm sorry I didn't say that on my birthday, like I should have...

I'm gonna go sulk now... Because you made me feel horrible. And you aren't even here.