Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I was finally finishing up unpacking after the August move. We have to move again. I hate moving. I have become addicted to things which really wasn't allowed too much as a child as dad was Navy and we moved. Now I know why we weren't allowed to indiscriminately collect things like our friends could do.

I have way too many collections as do my kids and grand. Thousands of books and I gave away thousands last summer and 15 years before that. A favorite present for the females of the house is a book or twelve. I don't want to find a new home and pack everything up. I need to find out if life is going to hit me in the face or my son gets hit or daughter and grand.

Things are getting so expensive to buy. Grocery cart and gas tank cost a fortune to fill. Salaries didn't seem to rise as the CoL did. funny how that works. sighs. Better resume the search and the unpack to repack into more manageable sized boxes to carry.

Screams WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????

Six words:

I am not going to graduate.

****ing idiots, why do you have to fight, why didnt you other censorkip.gif***s tell a teacher? why do you idiot seventh graders have to have a food fight when tension was so high? now I can't get my $120 back from the field trip, no one will graduate, and we are on lockdown for the next 6 weeks. censorkip.gif***s. all of you.

What part of 'leave people's things alone' are you all not understanding?

IF YOU ARE CHARGING YOUR PHONE IN A SHARED OFFICE, AT LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO TURN THE DURNED THING OFF!!! (Charging it at home would be even better!

Feeling a bit like a fifth wheel over here. There even *are* five of us if you count the teacher, which is very fitting. I wish I had good ideas and was all talkative and energetic and creative, but instead I just sit there staring adoringly at the teacher. And I really am excited about the project and the way it's turning out, but without any contribution from me whatsoever, and I don't even have much info about what it IS to begin with. But it's fine, because nothing I might have to add is interesting. I'M not interesting. I'm just an idiot who's trying too hard to impress but has nothing to offer. I don't want to end up taking credit for others' work, though, and if this goes on, I'll do the polite thing and just bow out. Why did the teacher even pick me? Doesn't he know he's too amazing to waste his time with me. He'd be better off giving more attention to these actually talented students who are going to make it somewhere.

And that horrendous, stupid, glaring mistake I made in that test the other day. He definitely thinks I'm a dumbass now, if he didn't before. sad.gif

This ridiculous crush is killing me. It's just making me realize over and over again how unworthy I am of everything. It's been eight months, when is it going to DIE?

Ooooh hello, is that you again, self-hatred? I missed you... NOT. Yes yes hatred is wrong and against my principles (not that I've been upholding these lately) and it's very unhealthy to have so much of it in me. I KNOW that. But hey, all this love, tolerance and respect stuff is for other people. Hell, I'm not even sure I'm a person. So I can go ahead and hate myself all I want since it doesn't count. There. I'm done. I'm just going to sit back and let it eat me. :]

Why is it that power goes out when you really need it for something - like cooking a special dinner or all your clothes are dirty and need to be watched or you have waited forever to see this episode of a show and the power goes so you can't watch it.

Murphy also seems to make it so that days you promise to do something outside are not good weather for the activity.

Bangs head slowly on desk. Why Me?

SO MUCH WORK it's the second to last week of school and I'm not seriously failing that many classes or anything. Honestly.

How do I have a 79 in that if I did all of the work, turned it all in, was there everyday, and I make a serious effort to not fail it?

And how the heck do I have a freaking EIGHTY-THREE in English? I'm rather confident that my grasp of the English language is stronger than that of some of my fellow students... Oh wait. I'm a slacker.

HAHAHAHAHA I HAVE A 103 IN SPANISH II. ONLY FRESHMAN IN THAT CLASS AND I HAVE THE HIGHEST GRADE. That's probably because everyone else smokes pot, though...

Oh I'm so censorkip.gif at myself. Why can't I just stick to one story at a time? But, NOOOooooooOOO~ I have to start yet another one. Now I'm stuck on every single one of them. Dammit! I hate this. Doesn't help that one huge part I was looking forward to write isn't working out so well. Stupid me for not doing enough research. Stupid wiki and google for not having what I need and stupid, STUPID writer's block for driving me insane!

Does my computer help make things better? Hell no. If firefox or wordpad freezes and says: "Not responding" one more time I'm gonna scream! mad.gif

WHY DOES NO ONE WANT TO JOOOIIIN

IS IT THAT HORRIBLE?!?!

...My stomach hurts...

AND THIS MUSIC IS AWESOME BUT I REALLY NEED TO FOCUS...

...Squirrel.

Goddammit, how did I not see this coming from a mile away?! All the signs were there! I just didn't want to believe it!

I knew his brother would have been better for her than he was! I wish something could actually be done about it!

WHY THE HECK ISN'T IT HATCHING? IT HAS OVER 8,000 VIEWS. WHAT'S THE USE OF 30,000 VIEWS TO HATCH IT?!?! URGH! MY HEAD HURTS FROM THINKING!

Why the HELL are you totally bombarding a society you co-founded? Why is the fact that your ****ty behaviour turned your gorramn best man to terminate your friendship, reason enough to punish everyone else in the society by killing ALL the freaking data? Why do you give us a week of time to find a replacement for the admin ONYL to NOT answer the emails and phone calls of those people you should be transferring the f***ing data to?

Why can't you behave like a frelling ADULT about your leaving the group?!

I'm probably going to regret this later, but I'm not doing this work. I don't care if I fail this class. I don't care about anything anymore really.

I don't care if I have a 17 in this class and I have a 1.6 GPA for the rest of my life and I never go to college and I fail school and life.

I don't care anymore.

I just don't.

It bores me.

I'd rather do something meaningful that I enjoy with my life than sit at a desk with a bunch of money.

I don't want a typical life. I don't want kids. I don't want to get married. I want to do somethin I enjoy. I dknt care about bills or my health or my wellbeing.

I want to be able to be happy without money.

Maybe my parents are right and they should get me tested for all of these mental issues or whatever and I have ADHD like my mom does or something.

But nothing. Holds. My. Interest.

If something interests me I can spend all day doing it and I won't get bored. Frustrated, hate everything, but I won't be bored.

If something doesn't interest me at all, I'm not going to waste my life doing it.

So. censorkip.gif this class.

Why do you have to be so cruel? Why does it bring you so much joy to make someone else feel like censorkip.gif? I really don't understand. I'm not gullible, I'm not (as you put it) retarded. I'm not simple-minded nor do I lack common sense. So what if I have a bleeding heart and I 'care too much', isn't that how we're suppose to be? Ready to help someone out if they need it? I helped you because I wanted to, not because I wanted something in return. You didn't have to insult me for my kindness. So I have a few social problems and I often can't get my words right. I never said I was a great speaker. You don't have to post or re-tweet everything I say wrong and add, "Omg, thz grl iz liek soooo retarted. #stupid" Really, was my mistake that bad you had to post this all over the place? And especially to my family? How do you even know each and every one of them? Are you stalking me? I've already dealt with a stalker online before and it was the worst five years of my life. It destroyed my confidence and tore my trust asunder. I still have trust issues. So what if I have depression. It's not exactly rare anymore. It doesn't mean I'm suicidal, or cut myself or whatever other censorkip.gif you're saying about me. Posting things on websites tha tI don't go on. This is why I don't have a twitter account, or instagram or skype. I haven't touched my facebook page in years, myspace is pretty much a ghost town and my deviantart is collecting dust. I'm thankful you don't know my youtube or my fanfiction, hopefully it stays that way.

I'm a very down to earth person, so what if I like to act silly or goofy every now and then? I act that way because I'm in a cheerful mood. It helps me escape from my ****ty existence and for once I don't feel weighed down by the world. So what if I don't know a lot about computers or websites and ask a stupid question every now and then. I didn't know I was required to be perfect. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I still have a heart. Don't abuse my kindness and don't betray my trust. That's all I ever ask of anyone. You did both in a very malicious way. All attempts to reason with you have done nothing. I sometimes wonder if you have any shred of kindness or if its all a mask you put on to get people to like you. To fall into your web and stick there until you're hungry enough to devour them like a hungry spider sits and waits for its next meal to become ensnared.

For once I wish I could meet a new friend without feeling like I can't trust them. I'm tired of being afraid that I'll get stabbed in the back. sad.gif

I used to think the stories about evil stepmothers were all lies. Then I met you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be afraid of coming over. I have a feeling you released my censorkip.gif bird, not that he flew away. You're the actual evil stepmother. 'She ignores me and doesn't like me.' Oh, really? You're the one who sends me to my room, because I'm watching TV. You're the one who says horrible stuff about me right behind my back LITERALLY. You wanna call me stupid? Fine. Just get out of my life. I'm sick and tired of this, and you're making me feel worthless. NO ONE deserves that. I understand why she moved out. You're making me think all stepmothers are as horrible as you. And I know it isn't my fault. I've thought about it. Made myself feel horrible. But it was you who did this all along.

I guess I should thank you for teaching me how to hide my true self. And how to stay in my room from 7 AM to 10 AM, without leaving at all. And how to plan how to run away. But really, I'm better off never seeing you again.

I'm sick and tired of this ruse, but now I can't drop it. No one knows who I am. Not even me. All that I know is that I'm a broken little girl who's overly emotional, and cries a lot.

I feel horrible. RIP, Kristeen, my bird. I'm sorry I didn't say that on my birthday, like I should have...

I'm gonna go sulk now... Because you made me feel horrible. And you aren't even here.

So... I can't gain weight? I'm trying to eat more and stuff but

I can't

Gain

Weight

Maybe if my eating we're more consistent but... Well there's my family.

Tbh I'm tired of hearing melodramatic angsty teenagers rant about their lives or being "lawl suicidal and anorexic lawl" for attention because umm well so many of my friends have horrible lives. My parents don't let me eat. My best friend was molested. Two of my friends have been to mental wards this year. One last year.

And those people that pretend they have schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and psychosis and say "IM PSYCHOTIC" are honestly the worst people because I know so many teenage girls that all fit the same description (both physical and personality) and they all annoy me so much because these are real things and I wouldn't wish them upon anyone, and there they are pretending to have these things because their favorite anime characters have them.

It's not funny

It's not cute

It's rude

It's offensive

Don't romanticize everything that's wrong with the world

You don't live in a Shakespearean drama

You live on earth with real people and we don't want to put up with your crap

I know I have a better life then a lot of people. But I'm still a mess. And I can't figure out why.

Maybe it's because I have two older sisters that died when they were born.

Maybe it's because I was supposed to die when I was born.

Maybe it's because I've suffered so much in one year that I've given up.

Maybe it's because I lash out at others without meaning to, just because they bumped up against me.

Maybe it's because I used to think I should just give up and die.

And maybe it's just because I'm a wimp.

I don't even have anything to rant about anymore.

Wow, just someone saying his name makes me feel weird

Like. I don't even know.

I keep saying I want to talk to him again and see him again and I do miss him it's just.

How do you forgive someone for making you go somewhere like that?

For forcing you to live?

And he thanked me for it.

He said "Thank god you got the cops involved, you saved my life"

But...

How can we go back to anything after that? Like, are you randomly going to talk to me again sometime this month or next month or even the month after that and ask to hang out? Or will I never see him again? I still have all of his stuff. I don't want to keep it forever, it reminds me of what happened. I don't want to listen to the music he gave me after what happened. It reminds me of the conversations we used to have that lasted until 4 AM, when his medication would make him act really funny and when he'd show me sappy music and tell me that I need to listen to more Jimi Hendrix.

But when people even mention his name it's just. Oh my god. I was actually forming a relationship with a real human being and he was violently torn from my life. It's not fair.

I saved him because I wanted to see him again, and I'm so glad he's actually alive and that he's getting help and that he's getting better. I can't wait to see him when he's not experiencing what he has been experiencing for such a long time.

But I really wish none of this happened. I wish that his father didn't send those scissors in the mail. But it's a good thing he did, in a way, because that means that that now he has the help he needed. That means that the thoughts he was having were going on for a while. The scissors just gave him a way to go through with it.

Honestly I wanted to hit him when he said it was a selfish and stupid thing to do. He's not crazy. He's been through hell. He deserves help and he deserves to see his father punished for all of the things he's done to him.

That ugly disgusting pig deserves what he gets.

I know that his stepdad told me that if he said anything about hurting his father then to tell him, and I will, but I don't blame him for wanting him dead.

He's helped me with the crap I put up with, even though it doesn't really compare to anything that's happened to him.

I hate it when people ask if I'm still dating him. Even the two people that know what happened... "You and that long haired boy with the weird name still dating?"

It's like.... You know what happened to him. I think his mental health is way more important than any relationship status we may have? I just say we are so that I don't confuse anyone or so people won't ask, but... Is that really important?

If breaking up with him and leaving him forever and making it so that we never met erased his past completely, then I'd do it in a heartbeat because I understand that his health and happiness is more important than anything else.

I know that the fact I miss him doesn't matter because he's getting help, and he can take as long as he needs to to get help. I still wish I could talk to him, but I know that as long as his health is improving and he's alive and safe that I shouldn't sorry about it. I'll get to see him when he's better.

It's even worse when someone that doesn't know what happened asks if we're still dating.... Then goes on to ask if he got busted for pot or if he dropped out. Then I just have to make up something stupid...

Like that kid in my Spanish class. "Anyone know what happened to Macaroni?" I just started shaking and was like "Um,"

And then Dylan was like "Ummm."

Then I was like "Yeah, I know but I don't think he wants me to tell anyone I talked to him a few days ago um..."

Thankfully school is over and people won't be asking me anymore. He'll probably have to go to summer school. Yeah sorry about that...

Really? REALLY?! Why do I always have to be right about these sort of things? dry.gif

I'm tired of dealing with this.

If you're expecting me to help coordinate the details for a major project, I think it might help if you actually gave me the information about what we're coordinating and how big it is.

You said you were going to do it soon. Define soon. It has been weeks and we are all still waiting. I know you have been busy, but really this is ridiculous.