Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Stop bugging me! I'm sick. I don't feel well and I have a headache. Seriously, just give me a break! I'll get it done, I don't have to do it right this second. If I wait an hour or two it's not gonna hurt anything! And why are you so obsessed over this? It's my responsibility, not yours. I'll get it done and if I don't I'll be the one punished, not you. You're acting like if I don't do it something terrible will happen to YOU.

Okay, this has been bothering me for a while now, but... ARGH! WHY MUST YOU TRY TO LIMIT ME ON WHAT I DO DURING THE NIGHT!!!!!??!?!?!?!!? THE NIGHT IS PRACTICALLY TEH ONLY TIME I CAN GET AWAY FROM ALL THE STIMULI AND ANNOYANCES DAY BRINGS. -__- WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?

Stop bugging me! I'm sick. I don't feel well and I have a headache. Seriously, just give me a break! I'll get it done, I don't have to do it right this second. If I wait an hour or two it's not gonna hurt anything! And why are you so obsessed over this? It's my responsibility, not yours. I'll get it done and if I don't I'll be the one punished, not you. You're acting like if I don't do it something terrible will happen to YOU.

^^Pretty much this

Why are some people so god**** stupid? They act like they are smart in front of you and look like dumb*censorkip.gif! I hate them! Just act as smart as you are, no need to be Albert Einstein, just shut up and leave me alone! And why do people never agree with anything I say? EVER? I can never say anything right, and every time I open my mouth it is a rant? Why don't you people live a friggen day in my life?!!?! Eh? How do you like that? You have no idea what I deal with daily to get 10 minutes on a ****top to play a game that takes way more time than allowed? REALLY? REALLY PEOPLE? CAN I JUST GET A DAY OFF FROM LIFE?!?!?

Thanks for taking the time to put up with my rant. Didn't mean to offend anyone in particular, but you know who you are, the ones who criticize everything I say every time I say anything. So thanks for reading.

WHY THE HECK DID I VOLUNTEER TO HELP MAKE THOSE ICONS??? I mean seriously, idiot self. I've already come to terms with the fact that I will never make it as a graphic designer, hence my panic over what to major in and do with my life. I seriously have no freaking idea where I want to go... And doing design-y things only intensifies the frustration! I've had to give up my dream, so I really should stop pretending like I haven't. censorkip.gif you, Dimar.

But that's not all I've screwed up, no. At least I fixed the frustration from the last rant, but unfortunately those emotions were replaced by something I never wanted to feel again. I wish I didn't feel this way- carp, I really wanted to shove that emotion into a hole so it can go die. But that's not going to happen, because he's my friend and we're always going to be talking...

Argh.

I'd rather be emotionless than feel these escalating patterns of panic and self-loathing.

*Sigh* I was fine. I really was. And I'm happy for you. I really am. I'm just... frustrated. I don't know what we're doing wrong, why we can't be at as good a spot as you guys or better. I don't want to spend my whole life like this, but though I keep telling myself that it will all pay off, my own words are starting to ring hollow. I wish I could fix it, and I don't know whether it's a lack of self-discipline or something else entirely.

I don't need this right now.

WHY IS VALSHE A GIRL!? Her designers made her look like a guy! An EXTREMELY attractive guy! DAMN YOU JAPAN AND YOUR WEIRD GENDER PERCEPTION! I mean, she even SINGS like a guy half the time! I swear I have practically fallen in love with this goddamn Utaite and then it turns out she's a girl... I mean, I'm STRAIGHT! This isn't supposed to happen to me! Stupid goddamn Utaite designers, you've successfully made me a fangirl of a FEMALE character and COMPLETELY MESSED UP MY FEELS. Well done. *runs off, curls up into a ball and starts crying in the corner about how ridiculously gorgeous Valshe is* It's bad enough that I fall in love with fictional characters at all...

Edited by dracopenguin

((Draco, that's way too funny for words xd.png))

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A BEARDED DRAGON?!?! WHAT DOES THE CLEANLINESS OF MY ROOM HAVE TO DO WITH THE KEEPNG OF ADORABLE REPTILES?!?!?!!! AND WHY DIDN'T THE PACKERS BEAT THE 49ERS?!?!?!?!!!???!!!?!!!! I mean, they kick your butt at the playoffs last year and you let them beat you your FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *shoots myself*

^ THAT IS NOT FUNNY! My fangirl heart has been broken here! sad.gif

(BTW I have a bearded dragon)

Edited by dracopenguin

*Even though, she ended up as a female her personality is still good. She is nice, sweet and polite.*

Seriously?! - I yotzing hated that smeghead anyway, but now I seriously doubt his sanity.

Please, just, will you LEAVE THE censorkip.gif ALONE?! So what if I was talking to Sabrina?! SHE SNAPPED AT ME FIRST! Jegus censorkip.gif, IT'S THE THIRD TIME YOU YELLED AT ME TODAY.

Hey, did you know that sometimes WORDS HURT TOO?! NO?! YEAH, I DIDN'T THINK YOU DID!

I actually.

FLIPPIN'.

CRIED.

DURING DINNER.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, YOU MEAN PRICK.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, WHY DON'T YOU. IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TALK, THEN FINE. DON'T TALK TO ME EITHER! Leave me the heck alone! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, SERIOUSLY?!

I can't even put all my thoughts in this post, I'm WAY TOO MAD.

And about the Geometry stuff? WELL TOUGH. I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D WANT TO SEE IT. GEE, I'M SOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY ULTERIOR MOTIVES. JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY RESEARCH FOR WORLD LITERATURE ALREADY.

Why, why, why, why,why,whywhywhywhywhywhy? Why can't you be like all those other girls? Or why can't I like them? Why? This is so stupid, I just don't know what to do anymore.

OMG laptop, why the hell have you broken already? You're NINE MONTHS old for God's sake! I don't care if your warranty is still valid so we can get you fixed for free, just WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! Now I have to use my dad's computer until you're fixed, and that sucks because I can only use that in the mornings so I can't go online on school days sad.gif Stupid goddamn laptop.

I have no idea how to do this. None. It's like an essay but I haven't been given any clear instructions about the execution or content or anything. The teacher's just leaving it up to me. I get stuck if I'm not told what to do in assignments. Plus it requires me to put a lot of myself into it and I just don't do that. I can't put my feelings or personality into writing or drawing, much less into schoolwork. Please give me lots more instructions and a little more time. sad.gif

Doesn't help that the whole thing is RIDICULOUS and doesn't have anything to do with the subject.

And it's due TOMORROW and I don't even have an IDEA yet.

AAAARGH.

I'm seriously considering just blatantly not doing it and asking for clarification. I'm not lazy, I just don't understand this thing at all. Since it has nothing to do with this subject, I don't think it's going to be graded, or at least not very strictly.

At least we have Chemistry tomorrow. There are no stupid pointless art assignments in Chemistry, after all. :3

Stupid nerves. Stupid paranoia. Stupid aches and pains. So much to do. So little time. So many things demanding my attention. Piles of papers everywhere. Need to clean up. Need to get everything in order. Everything at once, eh? So what do I do? Waste as much time as possible. It's easier that way, apparently. >.<

You asked for this egg, why don't you take it? It needs to be gone. My PM to you disappeared from my tracker without showing up in the read messages. Seriously, did you delete it without even reading it? I sent you another with a new title. I'll give you another 12 hours or so and then it is going to someone else!

Why does Florida have to be so censorkip.gif hot?! Even in Winter. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF WEARING SHORTS AND A T-SHIRT ON X-MAS MORNING! FOR ONCE I'D LIKE TO FREEZE MY TAIL END OFF! It ticks me off to no end when I wake up in the middle of the night because it's so FREAKINING HOT!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! *~*

And my mom! I love her, I really do, but FREAKING A WOMAN! STOP DOING MY CHORES AND THEN censorkip.gif*IN' AT ME ABOUT IT! IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY WAIT AND LET ME DO THEM THEN THEY WILL GET DONE FASTER! WHEN I SAY 'BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES' I MEAN IT! AND QUIT REMINDING ME WHAT TIME IT IS AND THAT I HAVE TO GET GOING! I'M AN ADULT! I COULD SEE IF I WAS TEN AND IT WAS TIME FOR SCHOOL, BUT I KNOW HOW TO TELL TIME! YOU DON'T NEED TO HOLD MY HAND ANYMORE! WISH LIKE HELL I COULD MOVE OUT, BUT IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A DECENT APARTMENT IN CENTRAL FLORIDA UNLESS YOU WANT TO LIVE ON CRIME ALLEY!

I'd also like to know why one of my favorite fandoms is run by such STUPID PEOPLE! They act like they're all friendly and open, but just let you introduce a character that is a relative of the main character (not his gf or wife or daughter) but just a sibling and they draw their own characters beating up a character whose wearing your character's exact outfit! But of course it's alright if they don't show the face right? At least my stories are TAME compared to their insane fantasies. Way to be X-rated for a G-PG rated series! Good job! *applauds* dry.gif

That's why I'm not involved in a bunch of fandoms and anything I draw or write stays private for only a select few friends or put in a place where it would be appreciated and not abused or dissed by a hot-headed MARY SUE!

I've seen their character and read up on some of the stories and rp's they've done. I even read their art and a few comic strips they and their friend have made. I studied what I saw including the character's bio and took a Mary Sue test online and the result of the test was, "Kill it. This is a Mary Sue and has no hope of evolving into something better, best to start fresh and fix all of these fatal flaws." <---or something very similar to that.

Boy it feels good to get that off my chest. That last rant happened a few years ago and I've kept it bottled up all this time.

Thanks for creating this thread mods! smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Did they just?!

Dear anonymous classmate, you're not going to spout profanities at the chemistry teacher. No. Just no. I'd be pretty pissed even if it was any other one, god knows you've been treating all teachers like crap, but you have gone TOO FAR.

Oh yeah, you're SOOOO CLEVER by being rude as hell to a new-ish teacher who's made a small fixable mistake. Not like he's doing extra stuff for us, anyway. No way you could have pointed out what's wrong politely, cussing in caps gets everything across so much better. Or maybe you could have said what you wrote to his face instead of hiding behind anon (how very daring you are). I'd love to see you fly out of the door after that. Nothing's forcing you to stay here anymore. After all, we're past the mandatory education level.

I hate this class so much and I still have four more years to go. mad.gif

Why. WHY is it that people on the Internet are so much cooler than people in RL? Why can't the people I know in real life be awesome? Why does no-one in RL understand me? Why is no-one in RL part of the same fandoms as me? Why does no-one read creepypastas, or play Nintendo games other than Mario, or listen to Vocaloids? Why does no-one ever want to go to origami club with me? Why don't I fit in at this school? Why am I the only fangirl other than Lilly who only cares about Pewdiepie, Danisnotonfire, Sherlock and stupid movie actors? Why did the one weird nerdy kid get expelled just as I started to get through to him? Why did he have to be such a jerk? Why did my two best friends - the only ones who understand me properly - go to a different school? Why is it that my extremely good school has such rubbish people in it? Why do all the middle-class kids not play videogames other than COD? How the hell did I end up at such a - dare I say it - posh school? Why did my laptop break just as I recieved two major assignments to do on the computer? Why am I questioning my life like this? Why am I STILL online at twenty-five to nine? I need to go. Bye.

Why. WHY is it that people on the Internet are so much cooler than people in RL? Why can't the people I know in real life be awesome? Why does no-one in RL understand me? Why is no-one in RL part of the same fandoms as me? Why does no-one read creepypastas, or play Nintendo games other than Mario, or listen to Vocaloids? Why does no-one ever want to go to origami club with me? Why don't I fit in at this school? Why am I the only fangirl other than Lilly who only cares about Pewdiepie, Danisnotonfire, Sherlock and stupid movie actors? Why did the one weird nerdy kid get expelled just as I started to get through to him? Why did he have to be such a jerk? Why did my two best friends - the only ones who understand me properly - go to a different school? Why is it that my extremely good school has such rubbish people in it? Why do all the middle-class kids not play videogames other than COD? How the hell did I end up at such a - dare I say it - posh school? Why did my laptop break just as I recieved two major assignments to do on the computer? Why am I questioning my life like this? Why am I STILL online at twenty-five to nine? I need to go. Bye.

I totally understand. I've asked some of those very same questions myself. I don't have many real friends offline, because I always, ALWAYS get hurt in the end.

Two friends stole from me.

1. $80 and several of my movies and a game.

2. went right into my wallet and pulled out some cash while I was sleeping and she was at my house for a sleep over. I found out when she admitted to it and gave me the money back when we were at the mall.

Another friend has been written off because he does nothing but play video games all day (even when you come over to hang out and his games are 1-player only) He gets mad when he loses at Yu-Gi-Oh, even once. (omg it's a GAME! You beat me how many times and I don't get mad?), And then I stopped hanging out with him all together when he asked me to sleep with him and I told him no, then he asked what if he used protection.

......seriously? What made him think I even without protection? And then to keep asking me time after time. What part of NO! Do you not understand?

N-never in this lifetime? or

O-out the door if you ever ask me again!

The people I've met online are by far the nicest, koolest people ever! Especially a very good friend who lives in Canada. I'd like to move there. I hear it's nothing like Florida. that alone makes me happy.

What brought me here today was stupid Comcast! Weeks ago my family canceled Comcast because we wanted something cheaper. We called them up, got the cable turned off and a guy came to get the boxes.

Three weeks later we get a bill from them saying Dad owes over $1,000 in late fees, two unpaid months and over $500 for the boxes that they claimed we still had.

I spent over 2 HOURS ON THEIR STUPID censorkip.gif'D UP ROBOT PHONE SERVICE GOT HUNG UP TWICE AND LISTENED TO STUPID WAITING MUSIC ALL FOR ONE DITSY WOMAN WHO I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND TO COME ON AND TELL ME A NEW *FIXED* BILL WILL BE SENT WITH THE PROPER CORRECTIONS.

Then she hangs up before I can say anything else. I swear if the bill ain't fixed and shows that they have the stupid boxes I'm not going to be so nice when I call them back. *shudders with anger* I swear, you don't know how hard it was to stay polite with this woman. >~<*

Edited by Syiren

Please not too many cave rants. Those were banned for a reason. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

LOOK

I DON'T CARE IF MY GRADES ARE ONLY BS AND CS RIGHT NOW

IT'S THE THIRD WEEK OF SCHOOL, CUT ME SOME censorkip.gif ING SLACK

Edited by SuicideMachine