Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Users don't get banned for cursing. They may receive a warn if they evade the censor or their post is littered with censorkips, but not a ban, and never a ban just for censoring a word or two.

I will try to keep this as civilised as possible ~~ biggrin.gif

You. stupid. moron.

You think you're the smartest person ever, don't you? You think you're taking advantage from everyone around you, you think you're an absolute winner. Not to mention you think you're the best in all senses and everyone else is worthless. Even those who wanted to be your real friends.

Well you think you were able to fool me all the time. So go ahead. You seem to like illusions so much, they are so sweet aren't they? Because the truth is not always comforting. You want comfort. smile.gif

I wish you could realise how censorkip.gif moronic you are, you fool, and start becoming a more decent person. sleep.gif Not that I'm perfect, far from this, but you really get on my nerves. Shame on you, Mr Perfect.

What?! NOOO!!!! I worked so hard on that art, and now the tab freezes up and I hadn't saved it yet? It's gone forever sad.gif NOOOO

I was meant to spend this weekend studying for midterms but the universe must have something against me because I am having the absolute worst pms of my life and I forgot to eat this morning when I took a shower so I was shifting in and out of consciousness due to low blood sugar and I can hardly eat to help myself because everything is making me nauseous arghsdfghjkl this sucks so much I need to study but my body is too busy failing on me :) :) Edited by glamoursea2

I ****ing hate this! Why is it only girls have to suffer this! It ticks me off to no end! The cramps and the mood swings and the headaches! Oh~ the headaches! I wish men had to put up with this for once. Maybe THEN they'd understand the kind of torture we females have to deal with and THEN they have the nerve to call us wimps and say we're just trying to get out of doing other things. (mods forgive me but,)

censorkip.gif YOU! censorkip.gif YOU! censorkip.gif YOU! you don't know censorkip.gif! I'd love to see a guy handle this kind of BS for one months! If they can't handle this I wonder how they'd handle having a baby. My mother almost died bringing me into the world, that's how much pain she was in. I'd love to see a guy go through that! Obviously not the few good ones, I mean the ones who think women are being wimps when they go through this pain every month.

I'm so enraged right now, and the crazy thing about it is, nothing made me this angry, I just feel angry! It ticks me off even more not having a valid reason to explain being this infuriated!

You don't know how bad I want to SCREAM right now! mad.gif

I just want to cry. T^T

Edited by Syiren

I might start crying during my precalc midterm tomorrow... or any time within the next 4 days because my math teacher decided to give us a 4 day final. Who needs 4 class periods to be tested on vocab and true-false statements and other things useless to my math education? According to my teacher, we do.

If I don't cry then, I can save the tears for world history. That midterm...in order to keep an A in the class I need an A on the midterm and it's an AP class so haha not gonna happen.

I hate school, it is the worst part of my life. I hate it so much it's unhealthy how much I hate it

I dedicate so much time to stressing and studying and reading and writing and stressing so I can maintain a 4.5 GPA so I can get a scholarship so my parents can save some money sending me to college and spend money on the tuition for my brother & sister instead...

I use up my energy studying so I can wake up at an ungodly hour and go to school and be degraded by my peers for getting a B on a test instead of an A like everyone else. That's what I get for taking AP classes I guess. And even in my honors classes I'm average at best. I'm managing very low A's in every class and I need to ace all my midterms to keep it that way or I can kiss my GPA goodbye.

...and I really need my GPA to stay where it is so I can get a scholarship and prepare for a career I'll probably hate. My whole life is just gonna suck, isn't it?

These next few days are gonna be hell. Studying studying studying and some crying too while my family enjoys Christmas movies and snacks and my brother gets to play x-box because who cares if he has C's on his report card? All that matters is me. I'm the smart one, right? I'm the one who needs to get good grades. I already put enough pressure on myself, I don't need the pressure from my parents as well. But thanks for pinning all your hopes on me being the academic prodigy, guys.

Edited by glamoursea2

I feel you, Syiren! My PMS symptoms were so horrible, my doctor put me on Birth Control to cut down the symptoms effects. Which is a whole other bag of worms because now everyone thinks i'm out sleeping around and they simply refuse to believe I have to take it for medical purposes only. I've had days so bad that I spent five hours sitting on the floor of a bathroom throwing up and then dry heaving when I had nothing left in my system. I couldn't move.

Men wouldn't be able to handle having those symptoms every month. Women are biologically able to handle pain than men. Have you ever seen your common male get a cold? "Man Cold".

Edited by MysticTiger

First rant: C'mon! dry.gif I cannot be the only one who heard that in class, can I?! Why do people need to resort to stereotypes to prove their point or to be funny?! I'm nothing like that, and neither are the rest of us! So stop acting like you're better and that you can say that about us! Those people don't represent us, we are much more civilized!

Second rant: Why am I stressed that I'm being too easy on myself for Finals?! Maybe I'm better at memorizing data, and that's why I feel like I don't need to brush up on that subject. But there's still that doubt inside of me! I fear of overstudying, and I fear of understudying!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I wish I could just stay home full time until I'm back to school. sleep.gif I mean, NOT going anywhere for over a full month.

I strongly dislike going outside now which is something you don't expect a teenager to say.

It's always about going to the supermarket or other boring places on foot under this damn hot sun. I can never have fun, I mean, going to the shopping or some nice place for a stroll, idk just to have fun. Not for any obligations or whatever. I can't meet my friends either.

I wish I could drive, at least. But then I'll have to wait for over one year to turn 18 since I'm turning 17 soon.

Sometimes I miss living in the northern hemisphere, one of the reasons is its cold weather and nice winter.

Then again, I have to wake up earlier to go to the stupid hospital tomorrow. I hope I'll come back home fast.

Ok, now that I'm on holidays I can just relax. But it's getting boring. I have to go to boring places almost everyday!

Nope, don't want to do it. I don't want to do it at all. I have four weeks to do it, but I don't want to. Why did I have to pick a drawing? Why not a painting? I could of done a painting in like four days. But, no! I have to pick a children's story. I have to spend my weeks getting extremely frustrated at myself due to my inability to draw. Sad thing is, I'm probably the only one who's going to turn a project in! Me and three other people are the only ones who turned in our rough draft in time! I swear, more than half of the class is going to fail. This project is huge, and I've barely seen any effort out of these folks.

Tomorrow? Why did the concert have to be tomorrow? No, never mind that. Why do I have to skip my test for it? I'll have to take it Friday if I don't take it tomorrow, and I don't want to miss any notes, nor do I want to have to do a test in the hallway! I have to turn in my summary, I have to turn in my PowerPoint, I have to miss a test, and I'm not even a hundred-percent sure what we're doing. Where am I suppose to put my personal? Will advance tune my instrument like they will with the others? Where am I suppose to put my stuff? Why can't I leave, go home, eat, get changed, and come back? Why do we have to stay? Don't you realize how much more difficult that makes all of this? You're making this much more harder than it needs to be. I understand how hard this must be, but it isn't any easier on us.

Work, work, mid-terms, work, work, test, work, reading, work, work.

If you can't type, can't spell, can't copy a simple name from a piece of paper to a computer entry, DON'T be in a work position that requires you to do that accurately almost every single day!!!

I am so irritated!

I'm trying to deal with those damn documents for hours. I am about to punch the computer monitor and destroy all these papers.

Is it REALLY that hard to use proper grammar. None of you would be half bad if you would just use proper grammar. Silly mistakes are fine, but over using commas, never using commas, mushing words together, and not using capitals when necessary is just ridiculous. Come on guys, get it together!

This is so censorkip.gif Stupid! Why? Why?! WHY! This is stupid and weird and I hate that it always happens! I hate the cold and I hate having nightmares, but lately it's been forcing me to choose one or the other and it's driving me insane! Dx

Call me weird, call me odd, I don't care, in this case I totally agree with you! Why, WHY do I always get such horrible nightmares every single time I wear socks to bed? It doesn't make sense!

And the dream was so horrible, so realistic and I couldn't wake up from it, not until my alarm clock went off, I've never been so happy to hear that annoying alarm. I honestly would have rather dreamed about that bloody head that was on that show on NBC last night.

That dream was so bad, I woke up crying. TT^TT

This probably is nothing in comparison to some of the other rants, but...

GODDAMMIT. OUT OF ALL THE GAMES I BOUGHT WHILE I WAS ON MY VACATIONS, THE SINGLE ONE I WANTED TO PLAY THE MOST IS MESSED UP. I'M FAIRLY SURE THE GAME IS ONLY 50% OF WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. PRE-OWNED GAMES, NEVER AGAIN.

...Yeah, it sounds like a dumb reason to get mad over, but still I'm incredibly ticked off. And considering how a game here costs $100... I might not be seeing a new copy anytime soon.

You know what? censorkip.gif you! All of you! I'm not some stupid little censorkip.gif that you can just use and throw away. I try to be a nice person, but when you abuse my kindness and reject everything I try to do just because it doesn't fall into your EXACT (not to mention IMPOSSIBLE) rules and guidelines then there's nothing more I can do.

I can't change who I am and I'm not going to so to please your sorry censorkip.gif!

After all I've done is THIS the thanks I get? To be treated like crap? Like some stupid newbie? Don't censorkip.gif talk down to me like I'm some little kid. censorkip.gif. All. Of. You. mad.gif

@Slytherin7

*huggles* I hope your cat is doing alright. I lost my sweet tuxedo cat, Joey last year and it tore me apart. I still cry about him and try to give his brother, a sweet yellow tabby named Taz twice as much attention. I could tell he missed his brother too, as they were litter-mates. He's finally coming around, but I still cry about Joey, I pray you don't have to go through that. sad.gif

^ Aw I like died at the cat stories ;n;

Why. Are some people so STUPID ugh. Its so stupid they're all censorkip.gif calling me a censorkip.gifsleep.gif

She shoved me at school. Sure I'm pretty tiny, small build, doesn't give the right that someone younger than me and taller and bigger, the right TO SHOVE ME D:< Oh and boys in my grade, I'm getting so frustrated THAT you can't stop patting my head and hugging me because you're all like 10cm+ taller than me. IT'S SO ANNOYING. My head gets pat everyday last year, at school -,- My frustration level = over 9000k D:< stop. PLEASE.

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Why does AVG slow my laptop to a crawl every time it runs its scheduled scan? And it's been at it for 27 minutes now! Okay, it just finished. Yay! And it found nothing.

Why is it that every time I go to cook something to eat that's when everyone else gets hungry? Any other time the kitchen is empty, but let my stomach grumble and suddenly you can't even make it to the fridge without bumping into someone.

Just once I'd like to have the kitchen all to myself. dry.gif

UGH, Why did the Xedilian dungeon reset, NOW I HAVE TO START BACK A FEW SAVES JUST SO I CAN TALK TO THAT GUY, and now I have to redo the Dark Brotherhood, The Fighters Guild, and the Thieves Guild just so I can finish the Shivering Isles quest...

That blasted cat. Her litter box is clean, so why is she being a total pain?

WHY LECTURE ME ON ALL THE CRAP I KNOW I NEED TO DO (WHICH BY THE WAY YOUR LECTURING ACTUALLY DE-MOTIVATES ME) AND THEN TRY TO DRAG ME OUT OF THE HOUSE

IF I WANTED TO LEAVE OR LIKED LEAVING I WOULD LEAVE

BUT DRAGGING ME OUT JUST TAKES AWAY THE TIME I'M TRYING TO USE TO WORK ON THIS CRAP

I DON'T NEED YOUR "HELP" I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK I NEED I'LL HANDLE IT ON MY OWN

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE

Sometimes I consider just disappearing in the first opportunity from this person's life. Damn it. I'm not short tempered, in fact I've a really quick reaction to idiocy. This person better stop trying my patience, or I can and will cut off any possible way of communication with them.

Seriously. When I decide to permanently get the hell away, I do. Yes, even though we are friends. If I'm the only friend in a friendship, then there's nothing to lose. -.- *angry*

I have had it with all the things just going wrong one after another. Every time things look like they might be looking up it turns out, Nope, I was wrong. They are worse than ever.

I know others are way worse off than I am and that it is selfish of me to think of myself when others are so much worse off. Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it certainly helps in keeping misery and worry at bay. When you trying to figure out how to buy food and gas, pay the rent, electricity atc and your fool 20 year old vehicle once more seems to be inoperable and this time proves to be so it is just the last straw. What can you afford to pay? says the salesman. Dunno says I haven't figured out what we will do without which will pay the bill- whatever it is. Car payment and higher insurance premium, but hopefully way less to the gas stations and parts stores and mechanics.

Can't get to work without the car can't get the car without going to work to earn money. Round and round the circle we go catch-22 isn't far to go.

Perhaps this belongs in the rant thread. I guess I should go find out where that one is although these are my current thoughts. They have been running through my mind for awhile now. Echoing through the otherwise emptiness formally filling my brain with daydreams of dragons and Pern and worlds where magic and wizards and other magical creatures abound. I want to be a dragonrider, but I'd end up being a drudge. The pernese seem to be able to move a bit from one social level to another, but are any of McCaffrey's characters former true drudges born into it not hiding by pretending to be one and living as one? I can't remember a one. Oh maybe in the newer mine craft books with the watchweyers.