Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

NO ARGUING! CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG PEOPLE! "WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?"

Jesus Christ. This happens every goddamn year. Idiot teachers giving out a censorkip.gif load of projects right before the tests, not giving us any time to review. What, do you want us to fail? Gee, thanks! And I thought you were paid according to your students' grades. Apparently I was wrong.

Also: YOU. STAY. THE. censorkip.gif . OUT. OF. MY. SCHOOL. LIFE. I can take care of myself. So what if I'm lazy and miss a few assignments? You don't have to threaten to take me out of school, you censorkip.gif ing idiot. Stay out of and away from my school life.

Why am I so shy?

argharghargh

I have the biggest ever crush on you. You're cute and you're nice, and you seem to actually acknowledge my existence, unlike others I've crushed on. I've had a bit of a cheeky banter with you, you've actually suggested one of my class creative writings theme as being a good topic for a teacher to use for a lower class. You're the one guy in the class who says goodbye to me of we happen to pass by on the way home. These tiny little things make my heart race like crazy. I can't help glancing your way in the classroom. I'm nervous for the whole lesson if I'm actually sitting next to you. I used to sit next to you on the bench in the mornings when you first came...

I know, I know I shouldn't be jealous if other girls flirt with you because they're so much braver, or if you date someone - what right do I have to be jealous? It's not as if I'm ever going to make a move. I'm not good enough for you, or at least I'm sure you'd think so. I mean, me? I'm not slim like the other girls are, the ones that seem to be flirting. I'm not as daring, or pretty. I'm so angry with myself the whole damn time, because I just want this stupid crush over and done with. So I don't have to obsess over how I look anymore, or whether I look thinner, or whether I've lost weight.

Damnit, why are you so cute?!

Edit: And... This thread seems to have perhaps cured me. Maybe I'm over him. O.o Well, that was quicker than expected.

Edited by Chicogal

God damnit, Serebii. NO. I'm not using Politoed just for Drizzle. I'm using it because it's an important part of a freaking rain team. Now stop assuming that everyone only uses it for Drizzle, when I've had level 100 Water Absorb Politoeds in the past that kicked everyone's butt. Geez. This is why I hate it when Smogon is down.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I DIED DURING THE FINAL BOSS BUT DURING MY DYING ANIMATION MY AI PARTNER KEPT GOING AND KILLED THE BOSS DURING MY DYING ANIMATION AND I GOT A GAME OVER AS THE ENDING ANIMATION PLAYED

NO

GOODBYE I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH IM GONNA THROW SOMETHING

SDTGEHFJYGTKGUSDGSDTHYDFRAAAGH

Edited by Switch

You wanted a hedgehog. You managed to convince everyone that you knew how to care for it. You were able to get one.

It has been three weeks since you got it. You are supposed to take it out of its cage and play with it every day. You are not. You are giving it food and water, but you are not giving it the activity and attention it needs. You are leaving it alone in its cage for 3-5 days at a time. I will get on your case it you continue not giving it adequate care. I am not impressed.

Edited by crazyflower

Well, censorkip.gif.

After that...after ALL THAT, you reject my entry without even having the common courtesy to tell me WHY?

I FOLLOWED THE RULES, IT WAS SUBMITTED ON TIME, I DID WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO DO. WHY THE HELL WAS IT REJECTED?

Ok, ok, okokok. I'm fine. I'm not angry, I'm just...confused. And sad. Mostly confused.

I'm not the only one. You rejected those designs, too. Did you tell them why theirs were rejected? NO. You just flat-out tell us "REJECTED LOLOLOOLLOLOLOL".

Look at that one. LOOK AT IT. IT'S AWESOME. WHY THE censorkip.gif DID YOU REJECT THAT? WHAT THE KIPZ IS WRONG WITH IT?

I better see some damn good designs when voting is open, then.

I just...I don't...I don't even...understand...

I don't feel so bad for myself as I do those people who put a lot more effort into their designs. Hey, I liked mine...but I did it last minute because I thought I had 2 more days. Most of those people actually spent days on their work.

What is this. What. I don't even know. I'd like an explanation. I'm sure they would, too.

*walks away sadly*

AGAIN! AGAIN THIS HAPPENS! I AM NOT DESTINED TO BE HAPPY.

/throws two cats at my computer

@Glamoursea- I stared at that waverunner for like 10 minutes straight. xd.png But I feel ya, I just saw a Blusang in the coast and misclicked a waterhorse. Which is why I ranted. Sorta.

Edited by Earth Gurl

I abandoned a freakin' CB Black so I could go cave hunting and then misclicked and ended up with a Coastal Waverunner, which I never would take from the cave by choice - basically, I just exchanged my lovely little CB Black for a common that has locked me for the next 5 hours. Argh! I just wanted to snatch a CB Teimarr from the coast, I didn't mean to click on that! And I'm already in a very iffy mood because I've temporarily stopped collecting Pillows to build a small army of Teimarrs, which is very very weird for me because I've been obsessively collecting Pillows for nearly 2 years. *pokes Teimarr eggs* Hatch already so I can go back to collecting my fluffies.

/end dumb rant

RANT 1

Dear you,

PLEASE. I'M NOT INVISIBLE; IM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING...YES, I *do* LIKE YOU, BUT DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT? I BET YOU DON'T, HUH? YES, IM A SHY PERSON, BUT THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO NOT EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO ME. THANKS FOR SHUNNING THE censorkip.gif OUT OF ME AND TALKING TO ONLY MY BROTHERS. DEITY censorkip.gif, AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS, WHY THE censorkip.gif DO YOU CONSIDER SWIMMING NOW? UGH, THANKS A LOT FOR SCREWING MY FLABBERBUTT SUMMER!!! GOSH, IM DREADING MONDAY BECAUSE OF YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW I EXIST? TO BE HONEST, I'M REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF YOU SHUNNING ME JUST BECAUSE I EVEN KNOW YOU. HECK, WHY DO I EVEN LIKE YOU?! SOMETIMES, I WISH THAT I NEVER MEET YOU THOSE THREE OR WHATEVER YEARS AGO, MY CRUDDY TWEENAGE LIFE IS FLUBBERED BY YOU!!!

With much love,

森怡 (I BET YOU DON'T KNOW MAH NAME)

RANT TWO

Dear CENSORKIPPPPPPPP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU FREAKING MOVE OUT OF MY CLIQUE-TABLE THING FOR NO APPARENT REASON AND SHUN US?! YOU FEED ME FLAPP SQUIRTING LIES AND THINK EVERY THINGS ALL RIGHT?! YOU DARE TO COME CRAWLING BACK AND ONLY TALK TO TWO PEOPLE AND SHUN THE MUD MONSTERS OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE?! I. HATE. YOU. YOU'RE A SPOILED BRAT AND YOU LIKE HAVING THE FLAPP SQURITING MAMA WORLD RESOLVE AROUND YOU AND YOUR ROSÉ TINTED REALITY, HUH? HECK, CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF MY LIFE NAO? GO MOVE TO SAN DIEGO OR EVEN BETTER, OUT OF THE COUNTRY. EVEN WORSE, YOU'RE CAUSING TROUBLE AT THE GS TABLE WHERE YOU'RE NOW SITTING AT AND BEING A SELF CENTERED LASSIE? PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT, YA KNOW? I WISH I WASN'T AS STUPID AND NAIVE BACK THEN AND BEFRIENDED YOU. HASTA LA VISTA BABEH. THANK GOODNESS I DON'T HAVE TO ENDURE ANY MORE MUD FROM A PERSON LIKE YOU. TYSM SUMMER!!!

With love,

A butt angry friend <3

GAH I HATE BEST BUY FIRST THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD THREE COPIES OF NEW LEAF AND ONLY WHEN I HAD DRIVEN OVER THERE FROM TARGET DID THEY TELL ME I COULDN'T BUY THEM BECAUSE THEY HAD BEEN PRE-ORDERED, THEN THEIR PRERELEASE OF WII U STUFF WAS A FLOP THE PROMOTIONAL THING AT THE MALLS FOR BLACK & WHITE WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER THEY COULD'VE MADE IT A MILLION TIMES BETTER BUT NOOO THEY HAD TOBE BORING AND WASTE MY TIME. GUESS WHAT, YOU JUST LOST YOURSELVES A CUSTOMER I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAYS I'M NOT COMING BACK NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

Lazy physics lab partner,

Y U NO HELP ME FOR GRADE?!

Seriously, this censorkip.gif* was assigned to be my lab partner for physics lab hours in university.

He has shown up a total of 2/12 times and has done NOTHING to help us get a culminitive team score to help us in our final exams. Today, D-day at my university when everyone gets their attendanceships and final scores, my physics teacher took note that the lazy son of a B hasn't been around, and gave me a handfull more points, while docking my partner back down to 0. He was there with me when that happened and started whining, telling the professor that he'd been helpful. He asked me for backup on the matter, but quite frankly, I just shrugged and said "You must have a really weak definition for 'helpful' then." He didn't get his attendanceship, or points so he got rally pissed at me. We almsot got into a fistfight, but I guess he didn't really have the nuts for that either.

Either way, he got what was coming to him, BUT WHY IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF BOOBS WAS I PAIRED WITH THAT BOOB?!

Edited by Ælex

HOW DID I LET MYSELF GET A WARN. HOW DID I FORGET THE RULES? HOW DID I... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

wow ok so this has come to a complete stop

it's been a flipping week and from the looks of it you're still around

i mean normally i'd understand but this was just a bad idea and now nobody can move forward because of it and i'm seriously losing my patience, and I've got a feeling everyone else is

i've got a bad feeling this is going to have a permanently negative impact

Edited by Switch

I don't get passive aggressive and I don't get people who complain and are super negative and like to make faux drama. From my Perspective, it makes me jump to the conclusion that your life is so sad/boring/lacking that you do this out of desire to try and pretend your life is better than it really is. I know this probably isn't true and may be a genetic or birth order personality thingie. I don't get why if you dislike or so miserable with something ... why don't you go do something else (so you don't waste your time because your time is valuable) - and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves.

When something no longer makes me happy - I leave and move on. This isn't about this game. This is just about life and everything. I don't get it, and it drives me nuts. I will never be able to have a friendship with passive aggressive and/or drama llamas. I avoid you at all costs because I don't want to waste my time on something I find such an intolerable trait that only seems to cause negativity and attempts to bring everyone down to your level of misery.

A standard?? SINCE WHEN HAS THERE BEEN A SPEED STANDARD AT THIS TEAM? Since. When.

I'm sorry, but you are a horrible coach for saying that and I am extremely p.o.'d that you would even say something like that to me. It is NOT my fault that I am not a Freestyler and that you do not recognize my individuality. Is there a Backstroke standard? A breaststroke standard? A fly standard? If so, others will NOT make that interval and therefor not make the standard. So you know exactly what you can do with your "standard". Rob would have never said that. Neither would the head coach. So stop.

Plus if you had set that speed standard up back at the team you started from, the team I started from, NO ONE WOULD MEET IT. I have busted my behind to stay here, and believe me, you've only been here for a month and I'm not going anywhere.

And how dare you say the same thing to the other two. D kicks EVERYONE'S butts at meets, and in my opinion, if she wants to slack off at practice, fine. And C has had shoulder injuries and physical therapy for as long as I can remember. She is working just as hard as everyone else.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS RAINING!!!!!!!

WHY IS IT NEVER RAINING? D:

Ok...I think I know what the kipz I'm talking about. I've been doing research on the stuff for almost 10 months now, and you've only picked it up a few days ago. Normally, I don't care if someone's trying to argue with me, but I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I KNOW I'M CORRECT, AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

I don't trust you. Once I give that to you, I'll never see it again. That's all I have. You wonder why I don't trust you? BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE. YOU'VE DONE THIS BEFORE. IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE A CHOICE HERE. I HAVE TO DO THIS. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT. YOU EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER. YOU'RE NOT THE WEALTHY, HIGH-CLASS PERSON YOU THINK YOU ARE.

STOP PRETENDING.

EDIT: Also...why is it so hot here? T-T

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Why the censorkip.gif do feathers exist!? Why the censorkip.gif are they so freaking hard to draw! I start of a picture and it all goes nearly perfectly for once, then everything goes censorkip.gif ing downhill the moment I start on the wings! Why the hell was I so stupid as to make multiple characters with feathered wings if I can't even DRAW them!?

I.

CAN'T.

WHY AM I SO DUMB.

Ever afternoon for a week its done nothing but rain I'm so censorkip.gif* tired of it!!!...

Edited by Darien

I do wish it would stop raining, its been raining every afternon for about a week now!...

Rant 1: My daughter won't stop picking on her little brother...

Rant 2: And my husband's previous ex-wife is a psycho censorkip.gif !!! She threw her 6 year old son in the psyche-ward of our local hospital because she didn't want to deal with him and the hospital believes he's a danger to himself and others because he's simulating a car crash between his toy car and the wall sleep.gif The boy came in with bruises and a bloody lip and she told them that he 'beat himself up' and they believed it!! sleep.gif

On top of it all, they won't let US see him!! There's no custody in place, so the law says he has every right to his son as that psycho censorkip.gif has, but they don't care, they just keep blabbing that she has more rights because 'she' signed him into the hospital!! He came in beat up and crying, and they say that she's the 'best' mom and he's crazy.... these people either were born without brains or they're just really really stupid people!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY!

Rant 3: eBay has SCREWED ME OVER FOR THE LAST TIME!!

Just last week I was having a hard time fitting all my sales into my mailbox... I decided to use their stupid little 'Markdown Manager' to start a sale, not realizing that eBay REINDEXES EVERYTHING THEY GET THEIR GRUBBY LITTLE HANDS ON!! Now I'm at the BOTTOM OF THE LIST and FORCED TO COMPETE WITH THE CHINESE CRAPPY LITTLE $1 CELL CASES!! I'm lucky if I get 1 SALE A DAY NOW!!! THIS BETTER FIX ITSELF OR IT'LL BE censorkip.gif eBAY!

This is complete BULL censorkip.gif They need to fix this crap because I am a Top Rated Powerseller and I was giving eBay and Paypal a total of $300 in FEES! (DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FEES!) but why would they jip themselves like that?! STUPID EBAY!! *kicks*

Edited by Aeristilheartly

I REALLY don't want to argue about this, okay? It's a stupid thing to argue about but we've been butting heads over this for YEARS and I was hoping that college would finally give us a break.

You've been saying for MONTHS that you won't try to force clothing choices on me anymore since I'll legally be an adult, and on my own. That made me happy because FINALLY I thought I wouldn't have to deal with you telling me I look bad in everything and trying to force trendy clothes on me. But now you're telling me the opposite! You ALWAYS change your tune at the last minute and deny ever telling me anything else!

At least be happy that I don't dress gothic or scandalous. I like jeans and casual t-shirts. But you're going to say "Nothing you own looks good on you. You're going to be a legal adult, so you need to dress like one. You're going to wear cute, attractive clothes even to class."

Mother, I'm not interested in impressing anyone with my looks. It's not like my clothes are that bad, anyway. You just want me to look like someone who's just completed an episode of What Not to Wear. But I'm not comfortable like that. I'm too self-conscious when you put me in clothes like that. I don't know what to do and I don't feel like myself. I really don't want to make you waste hundreds of dollars on things I won't ever wear.

OH MY GOD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT.

CRAPPITY CRAP YOU CRAPPY CRASHING BROWSER CLOSING ALL MY GRAD SCHOOL WEBSITE TABS BECAUSE SESSION MANAGER KEEPS NOT WORKING YOU PIECE OF CRAP