TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Wow, this is to be the first valentines on DC where I'm actually going to be around. I'm excited =D

Less than an hour until holiday breeding starts up! ^^ Hopefully I can snag some pretty 2nd gens tonight...

My thoughts exatly

Wow, there is 289 in the AP already! And so it begins...

EDIT: 294 now. I guess I have a leetle competition.

Edited by aangs-sister

has anybody successfully bred a Valentines day dragon yet?

I'm waiting to see one before I breed any of mine. :X Last Xmas, I bred my Snow Wing a little early and she gave me nothing except a white egg. -.-

has anybody successfully bred a Valentines day dragon yet?

I have; my '09 dragon gave me four eggs. ^^

I'm waiting to see one before I breed any of mine. :X Last Xmas, I bred my Snow Wing a little early and she gave me nothing except a white egg. -.-

that is exactly what I am doing biggrin.gif

I bred one pair (emberXrosebud) and got "No egg produced". Am afraid to try breeding my others. I was planning on throwing the egg to the AP, too. >.>

Last test breeding produced a white egg over at my forum, that was at about 12:04. :/

I have bred two out of six biggrin.gif And success! Four eggs for the Val'09 x CB Pink, and three eggs for the Sweetling x CB Pink. The rest will come soon-ish and all during the week wink.gif

edit: 'kay, just bred my CB Rosebud to a CB Silver and got..............one Silver egg xd.png

Edited by CDM

My '09 just produced four 2ed gen eggs. Which totally completes operation 'Replace all Frozens.' I think I'll wait a few days to breed my others. ^.^

Edited by Draco Knight

lmao at every one flooding the AP.

Yeah. I'm not even going to try for new eggs right now with 300 people and counting on the AP. laugh.gif