TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Sweet! I've already got one Sweetling and one '09! I'm seeing more '09 than sweetlings.

Here's for desperately hoping the Rosebuds-strike will be compensated in one way or another, that one pairing I tried to breed is one of my favorite pairings ever and I was really looking forward to them having a few Rosy babies sad.gif Got a "currently no interest" message instead.

I sure hope TJ can make it so those of you who have already bred their Rosebuds and got nothing from them can try and breed them again!

Ugh, the graphics on this hunkajunk are so bad it takes severe eyestrain to tell the difference between albinos and '09 Valentines.

Guys, I wouldn't recommend breeding your Rosebuds right now, they seem to be glitched as no one is getting eggs, or when they do they are getting commons.

I have poked TJ about it, hopefully he will look into this soon.

Quoting myself for posterity here. *ahem* Don't breed the rosebuds yet.

Lol, I got a Sweetling without really noticing what I was clicking. xd.png

I'm still wondering what the event could be, I thought the Christmas events were amazing in design and storytelling, so it gives me anticipation all over again.

Hmmm, just one last question. If you already have 2 holidays, can you catch a third?

and an 09' thanks <3

Looking forward to rosebuds, hopefully later today -crosses fingers-

Thank Ghu the dragons mates that were requested with my Rosebuds weren't able to breed for a few days. Maybe they'll be fixed and I can breed them at that time.

Whew!! Feel like I dodged a bullet there!!

You're only allowed 2 of each Holiday dragon. Except for the Halloween Dragons.

Sorry, I meant 'catch another and then have it auto abandon after 30 mins'.

Is it possible to catch a third that will then auto abandon after the 30 mins or is it impossible to catch a third period?

Impossible. Only 2 per scroll.

I'm pretty sure if you try and catch a third, it will tell you you've reached your limit.

Though if you breed what you have you can select one to keep for trading, from what I understand.

Sorry, I meant 'catch another and then have it auto abandon after 30 mins'.

Is it possible to catch a third that will then auto abandon after the 30 mins or is it impossible to catch a third period?

It's impossible to catch a third. You will just get the "at your limit" message.

Breed one sweetling and got 4 eggs! The lack of rosebuds is disappointing, and so is the heap of random commons clogging up the AP but luckily 09's don't seem TOO rare smile.gif

Quoting myself for posterity here. *ahem* Don't breed the rosebuds yet.

You might want to add that to the front page since people will continue to not see it. I don't know if that will help though or not...

I'm really happy with Innocence this year, since she bred two eggs. I let one get abandoned so grats to whoever picked up Cute Devil - Innocence's baby. <:

I traded the other one and got a lovely 2nd Gen sweetling. This is already starting off as a good early Valentine's. >u<

Ok, thanks! I was tempted to breed and then release my current sweetling (not the best of lineages) but in that case, I'll probably just stick with the one I have. I'm not that good a clicker and I don't trust myself to catch another sweetling D: