TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Guys, I wouldn't recommend breeding your Rosebuds right now, they seem to be glitched as no one is getting eggs, or when they do they are getting commons.

I have poked TJ about it, hopefully he will look into this soon.

Quoting Infinis.

And my sweetling is bred! while they're not the best of eggs, they're still sweetlings smile.gif

Thankfully I can breed better eggs with my '09 and my Rosebud though!

Two '09 Vals and One Sweetling... hoping to get a second sweetling before I pass out from lack of sleep... Rosebuds will have to wait.

Caught my 2nd Sweetling :3 Another 2nd gen, but with a Ribbon Dancer mate laugh.gif

I bred that one xd.png

<3

Not to catch another and a Sweetling!

Hey, you caught one of the ones I bred!! biggrin.gif

And adding my hopes that the Rosebuds will get another chance at breeding. They were the first ones I attempted, & had no luck like everyone else.

Edited by kitty4761

I had already forgotten about Valentine's Day for the Dragon Cave. I'm looking forward to new eggs and the event.

OMG I didn't know that there was error with 11 val.....I had IOU with that dragon unsure.gif

It's horrible... I thought there was no 11 val in abandoned area..but I didn't expected this sad.gif I hope TJ will reset the rosebud breed

Edited by Zenoid

I forgot about DC V-Day as well =o Good thing I checked here first, now I know not to breed my Rosebuds or anything yet.

Here's hoping people remember not to put eggs in fan sites right away-- seeing dead offspring within 48 hours is disappointing, haha =p

Glad I checked the forum - already bred one Rose, & when I got back that they refused to go near each other, well, I just knew that wasn't on. Here's hoping she, at least, gets reset, as I don't mind picking a different mate for her.

Had a successful breed from my '09 with 3 eggs, but only a single egg from the Sweetling sad.gif. I'm keeping the second set back for tomorrow or the day after, so here's hoping my other Sweetling is feeling more generous.

Quoting myself for posterity here. *ahem* Don't breed the rosebuds yet.

I kinda saw this a little too late. I've already bred mine, and I doubt TJ will let me breed them again. Oh well, they'll hopefully produce Rosebud offspring next year.

Man I feel bad about the rosebuds failing. Although I'm pretty sure they'll get a breed reset.

Good thing I wait to see if the holidays will breed true before trying. Especially since I have IOUs to fill. unsure.gif

Edited by n.s.c.m.

I'm hoping with all the glitches that they add a few days to V-day breeding. I have to work a 7 day stretch starting tomorrow and won't have time to sort through all the commons clogging the AP and get a Rosebud when they finally do breed (since I'm sure any Rosebud egg that appears will be snatched up like its a CB Gold). Urgh. Go away, commons!

Ookay... Anyone suceeded breeding Rosebuds?

I am online with my friends, but we are breeding NONE! sad.gif

aww man, I had no idea that the Rosebuds were having issues breeding. (I would have waited to breed my '09 then so I would have a better chance at trading for one since they're my favourite Valentine's dragon. |D)

I really hope the problem gets fixed and individuals who bred them already get a chance to re-breed them

Ookay... Anyone suceeded breeding Rosebuds?

I am online with my friends, but we are breeding NONE! sad.gif

I suppose you didn't read the previous posts? There is a breeding glitch for the Rosebuds. smile.gif

Do not breed your rosebuds, they won't produce holiday eggs.

w00t. I thought they were able to breed the fifth so I guess I'll be waiting a bit before I'll be able to breed my Valentine dragons again. X)