TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Haven't bred mine, yet. Looking for a V '09 to replace the one I have currently. Then I'll breed and drop. smile.gif

O.o Is everyone holding off on breeding? The cave flooded almost immediately with holiday eggs during halloween.

Just bred my 3 valentine dragons, and got:

09 Val- 3 eggs (with whites)

Sweetling- 1 egg (with pink)

Rosebud- 1 sunsong egg. dry.gif What??

Edited by Warrior57

347 in the AP and I haven't seven *seen* a past holiday fly by. Wow. lol

Well, I bred one of my '09s, and got four pretty eggs. All abandoned, so I hope they find good homes. But soon I'll breed the others, and hopefully get some more pretty eggs for others to enjoy. smile.gif

Just bred one of my Rosebuds and got a refusal, I thought that wasn't suppose to happen. Whats the deal?

Oh, wow. Chalk it up to AP backlog, or are they not as productive this year?

edit:  'kay, just bred my CB Rosebud to a CB Silver and got..............one Silver egg xd.png

I would call that a success, myself. xd.png

I'm holding off breeding my Vals until later this week, especially after seeing how some are failing to make Valentine eggs. My Sweetling is on cooldown anyway.

Edit: Is it only the Rosebuds who are failing to make Valentine babies? Maybe TJ forgot to change the coding on them or something.

Edited by Sunfeathers

I just bred my sole Val '09 and sent an egg to the ap...

Kept the other egg.

Bred the 09s, got two each-- bred the 10s, got one because the other is on cool down, so I still have a chance of breeding another-- bred the 11s and got zip! Two flat-out refusals.

Anyway, I've done my part to spread the luvs.

I would call that a success, myself. xd.png

I'm holding off breeding my Vals until later this week, especially after seeing how some are failing to make Valentine eggs. My Sweetling is on cooldown anyway.

Oh I still do, lol, but that leaves my poor giftee without a Rosebud. I'm still going to give them the Silver of course, if they would like it.

But, isn't it a little odd that, so far, the Rosebuds aren't producing their own kind?

edit: ninja.gif'd by Sunfeathers.

Edited by CDM

Just bred one of my '09s and got 3 holiday eggs. I am afraid to try the rosebuds, though, because that seems to be failing.

15 minutes and I havent seen a holiday egg in the AP. And my F5 key is in a lot of pain right now.

my rosebud failed reproduction, the others reproduced and I abandoned the eggs. Seems no one is going to clean the ap up though so that the V Days can get through, picked up a few abandoned to raise myself.

Hmm... Is it just me or everyone?

My friend bred her vallentines... but it hasn't been claimed by anyone,

and I haven't seen any in AP... biggrin.gif

I wonder why...

I remember at Christmas, holiday eggs didn't start showing up in the AP until after the nightly maintenance. If Teej pushed maintenance back to the half hour like was suggested, we might have to wait?

Has ANYONE bred a rosebud egg yet?

I'm wondering that, too. I tried them first, before checking the forums, and both of mine bred one egg each of their mate.

Shoulda just tried one. :/

I haven't seen a thing on the AP, but received a lovely 09' staircase as a lotto win in the IRC. No Rosebuds, though. sad.gif