TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

yes yes yes! I can't wait to see what the new v-day dragon looks like, and what the event is! :DDD So glad I remembered to be on this V-day. Haha, I forgot about DC last year... orz

\o/ but anyways, yay! more fun~ Good timing too. :'D

quick question: if we wish to breed old Valentines dragons and then offer those eggs in a trade, BUT already have 2 of a breed... How will that work? I know if you're at the limit for a holiday breed, then new ones you breed get auto abandoned. but if you've put the egg up for an offer to trade via teleport and it get kicked from your scroll before the other person can claim it...how will that work out? does the egg stay on your scroll until the other party accepts or declines?

quick question: if we wish to breed old Valentines dragons and then offer those eggs in a trade, BUT already have 2 of a breed... How will that work? I know if you're at the limit for a holiday breed, then new ones you breed get auto abandoned. but if you've put the egg up for an offer to trade via teleport and it get kicked from your scroll before the other person can claim it...how will that work out? does the egg stay on your scroll until the other party accepts or declines?

Usually you can choose one egg to keep and it stays on your scroll for 15 minutes. and Thanks for the update TJ,

Like SuroPenguin said, you can choose one to keep on your scroll and it will stay there for 30 minutes before being auto-abandoned. However, if you put it into a teleport link, the grace period is extended to 24 hours. smile.gif

From scroll limits:

If you are at the limit for a breed of dragon, you will not be able to grab any eggs of that breed from the cave or abandoned page. Eggs bred while at the limit will be given a 30 minute grace period before being automatically abandoned. This grace period is increased to one day for eggs being traded.
Edited by StormWizard212

My roommate and son are both here with their own scrolls. Usually, I breed, then "gift" the eggie to either one. They then can hold it and send it to the promised recipient from their scroll.

By event, TJ usually means something like the Haunted House event, or the Wreath Decorating event, or the Festival of Eggs at Easter-time. It's unlikely that it will take up any egg slots. smile.gif

Ah ok thank you.

:D Four of my eggs will be hatched by tomorrow this time, so I'm very pleased.

I'm really looking forwards to this Valentine! I've never gotten any Valentine dragons. Although, a little more notice would have been nice so I could have cleared my scroll.

I'm really looking forwards to this Valentine! I've never gotten any Valentine dragons. Although, a little more notice would have been nice so I could have cleared my scroll.

Don't worry. You have a whole week to catch the older Val's and a full 24hrs to catch two of the new ones biggrin.gif

Yayyyyy Valentines event update stuff!!!!! XDDD *looks at scroll* Perfect. Now stay that way, and don't get stuffed full of pretties until AFTER i have V-Day pretties.

awesome, tj!! thank you!! and we get to have an event, yay! i hope i do manage to get the new eggs ^-^

awesome all my valentines are ready and waiting to go. Hopefully they breed better this year than they did last year.

Really looking forward to the new valentines and the event ohmy.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

First come first serve on dibs on an egg from my past V-Day dragons, for those that have none. Only have up to one that I can teleport, provided they breed one, and only that one per each year as I only have one adult (other is frozen hatchling), so if you need, ask soon.

Edited by Sif