TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

It's the same for all holidays, with the exception of Christmas... I believe the reason those ones drop for longer is due to the spirit of the season and also that many people are busy and with family that time of year and don't have a chance to get online.

Ah, thanks. I just figured Christmas and Valentine's would drop the same amount of time because of the 2/scroll limit. I figured Halloween dropped for 24 hours because there was no limit. There I go being wrong again! xd.png

I do believe all of the Holiday Event dragons, both new and old, are limited editions to 2 per scroll.

If I am wrong, sorry.

Woot!

Anyways, woot is all I can say

Edited by aquamarine__

Oooh! Excited! I can't wait to see what the wonderful dragons this year will be. And I'm very excited about this week long event, if the drops are only for a day...

(Yes, the V-Days will be limited to two per scroll, unless something has changed. Except for Halloween eggs, this limit is always in place for event eggs).

lol...aquamarine, they aren't there yet. hehe....not for another 6 hours...then we can start breeding.

laugh.gif

Which valentine eggs will be the most looked for in the AP?

This is my first valentines day/week here on DC so I am expecting a Christmas week all over again with the rare holly's.

O.O *supah excited*

laugh.gif I like the holiday events, it's a lot more tense than normal dragcave-ing days.

I shall be stalking the AP... CAN NOT WAIT. (Well, technically, I can, but it would be difficult to wait until tomorrow. dry.gif )

This is my first valentines day/week here on DC so I am expecting a Christmas week all over again with the rare holly's.

Most likely the original V-day eggs.

Let the madness begin.

Did I ever mention I hate Valentine's Day? I will be alone at home, perfect for hunting.

Dragon Cave is the only reason why I am looking forward to V-day biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info TJ, can't wait, and thank you in advance for all the fun!! biggrin.gif

DC time is Eastern Standard Time, all events start at midnight DC time, which is 5 1/2 hours from now....regardless of where you live.

No worries, though. The '09 Valentine's have a way bigger population compared to the Hollies, so you should be able to snag a couple biggrin.gif

I'm assuming that when TJ says that breeding begins "tomorrow", he means midnight EST tonight, am I right?

Yep, probably. I have 3/5 open slots in my party. (the two eggs i have are ice and im not abandioning them