TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Thanks for the heads up

if anyone needs an '10 or '11 valentine dragon just PM me.

So excited! I'm really looking forward to this week-long event (chocolates? valentines? valentine decorating?) and to breeding my previous years' valentines and sending them out into the world to make other people happy.

Maybe with people getting ready to hold a bunch of Valentine's eggs I can finally grab another golden wyvern while no one's looking ninja.gif

Can't wait to catch some past Valentine's Dragons. All I have is my lone Rosebud. She needs more friends!

Oooh event! Thank you, this will be exciting happy.gif I was just looking forward to new dragons.

And the suspense begins!

I can't wait to see the new dragon... and an event! Exciting! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update, TJ!

Lucky for me I won't need to worry about grabbing any Rosebuds as I have people gifting them to me. All I have to worry about getting are the '09 Valentine's and one Sweetling. I'm really hoping to get them 2nd or 3rd Gen.

I'm just curious, but why do these only drop for 24 hours?

I'm just curious, but why do these only drop for 24 hours?

It's the same for all holidays, with the exception of Christmas... I believe the reason those ones drop for longer is due to the spirit of the season and also that many people are busy and with family that time of year and don't have a chance to get online.

I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like!

The week-long breeding window plus 24 hour grace period for eggs in trade will make delivering past years' eggs much easier, too.

It's the same for all holidays, with the exception of Christmas... I believe the reason those ones drop for longer is due to the spirit of the season and also that many people are busy and with family that time of year and don't have a chance to get online.

I'd think it's because Christmas is pretty much a international month long event. Whereas all the other holidays are not always international, and are all only 1 day.