TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

wow i'm getting so much lag i can't even load a page to send the teleport links. hope i can get to them before the eggs auto abandon

Thanks for the update/preview, TJ.

I wonder what this one week event will be. smile.gif Obviously, it's going to be awesome piled ontop of epic.

wouldnt the event be that the past valentines dragons can breed again or am i mislead

Oh wow! 2 2009 Valentines and 2 Sweetlings! And all but one of them are second gens! I am in love with the color pink right now!

I hope the Rosebuds get fixed! I'm looking forward to decorating my scroll with their pretty eggs!

Well, this is a weird looking lineage tongue.gif

Derp

No, no, noooooo...is prettttttyyyyyyy. *covets*

Got my lovely Val '09, thanks to a really cool person who has my undying gratitude (and some pretties). smile.gif Off to breed everything but my rosebud, now.

Just curious, do our own bred holiday eggs auto-abandon after 30 mins as well?

I believe they do.

I believe they do.

I thought so! I might just breed and dump my sweetlings then, rather than try and see what I could offer them for....probably will, seeing as I still have to wait another 6 days for my '09' to be ready to breed again blink.gif

Got a Frill x '09. Well, that's hard to find a mate for... [Oops]

But on the other hand, the AP is like playing Whack-a-mole. Never know where they're gonna pop up.

Edited by Ice_SW

I kind of like when they're scattered all over the AP. Let's me just keep the mouse in the middle of the screen and I zone out until I see a flash of pink. xd.png

Edited by TwilitProphet

Whoah what a crazy 40 minutes that was! I was breeding my vals for IOUs aside from the terrible lag, all produced lovely eggies (some of which have tumbled down into the AP and I hope have found new loving homes xd.png) but as for my rosebuds.. such a shame, 1 vine egg and 1 gorgeous GW that auto abandoned because of held eggs stuck in lag (grrr).

It is a shame if there is a problem with the rosebuds as now I have none left to breed this year sad.gif

haha I'm all flushed, time for a coffee xd.png

Happy Valentines breeding & hunting everyone!

I keep seeing the '09 eggies, but because I'm on a list, it's hard for me to not click on one x'3 What to do, what to do laugh.gif

Bread my sweetling. now just gotta see who gets the eggs and if i can catch some of the other breeds

This year i bred-

4 sweetlings (2 abandoned, 2 teleported)

2 valentines 09 (both teleported)

and my 2 rosebuds both refused their partners

so it wasn't so bad but a bit unfortunate the rosebuds didn't breed at all

Guys, I wouldn't recommend breeding your Rosebuds right now, they seem to be glitched as no one is getting eggs, or when they do they are getting commons.

I have poked TJ about it, hopefully he will look into this soon.

For those who missed the post

Waiting to see who ended up with my sweetling's other egg since the first was gifted to a friend. smile.gif

Edited by Darkflower

aww shame i only read the forum after i attempted to breed them xd.png hopefully they get the breed buttons reset so i can gift a few rosebud eggs later