TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

I remember at Christmas, holiday eggs didn't start showing up in the AP until after the nightly maintenance. If Teej pushed maintenance back to the half hour like was suggested, we might have to wait?

Well for me, I saw Xmas eggs on 00:00 DC time on the dot. Mass egg flooding in the AP. and with this? Zilch.

Just bred my Rosebud an got

" You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced." smile.gif

Wait no longer. I just did it for one of my IOU's.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NHK2l

Get the makeout music going people!! The dragons are feeling sexxxxy!!!

I wasn't' sure how long it would stay on my scroll, being that I already have two, so I immediately 'gifted" it to my roommate who has none. She'll hold it for me, until I can contact the receiver.

Edited by Riverwillows

Thanks for the update/preview, TJ.

I wonder what this one week event will be. smile.gif Obviously, it's going to be awesome piled ontop of epic.

wouldnt the event be that the past valentines dragons can breed again or am i mislead

I bred a small clutch of 3rd gen Valentine 09s that wen't to the cave, but when I tried to breed one of my Rosebuds they simply didn't show any interest. blink.gif

Must be a glitch.

The Rosebud-strike xd.png

This is weird. Isn't there supposed to be a guaranteed success on holiday dragons since they can only do it once a year?

If the Rosebuds are a glitch can it be reversed so we could breed are gifts to people?

Edit: I am starting to see the other valentine eggs in the ap random in the pile unlike the christmas dragons that were all listed first

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Guys, I wouldn't recommend breeding your Rosebuds right now, they seem to be glitched as no one is getting eggs, or when they do they are getting commons.

I have poked TJ about it, hopefully he will look into this soon.

Edited by Infinis

wouldnt the event be that the past valentines dragons can breed again or am i mislead

Some have been bred but not released. I'm thinking its a glitch that TJ will fix hopefully soon.

On that note, don't holiday dragons usually take priority in breeding?

Just saw a sweetling! Missed it though...

Hint: They appear near the bottom of the page

Edited by aangs-sister

Saw one! They're at the end of the Que. That's why~

Edit: NVM. They're popping up everywhere.

Edited by Ice_SW

Everything BUT Rosebuds are producing. I successfully bred one each of my '09 and '10 Vals.

Guys, I wouldn't recommend breeding your Rosebuds right now, they seem to be glitched as no one is getting eggs, or when they do they are getting commons.

I have poked TJ about it, hopefully he will look into this soon.

Yeah, hopefully something can be done. ^.^;;; I wanted to gift my boyfriend some Vday eggies, especially the Rosebuds.

I saw a couple of 09 eggs zooming by in the AP, but no other Valentines.

The 09's seem to be ok. See my earlier post, I did one successfully. Haven't tried the Sweetling yet, they won't be ready til tomorrow.

Well, this is a weird looking lineage tongue.gif

Derp

That looks like the wierdest paring ever...I think I'll have to try it out with my dragons xd.png