TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

The second best thing about Holiday Seasons? The massive amount of low-time eggs that are dumped in the AP. Seriously, i've gotten so many that have like, three hours left. And almost all of them have been Cave Born. It's amazing. :D

Also, I can be the only one who's sick of seeing "OMG MY EGGS ABANDONED" posts in the help section. I feel bad for all the mods who constantly have to answer the same question over and over and over and over and over because people are too lazy to read. x_x;

just bred about 20 valentines of various years and mates, all 2nd or 3rd gen (for future reference, xmas 2011 x valentine 2011 is awesome)

Happy valentines day everyone.

I bred my Rosebuds and my Sweetlings but for some reason totally forgot about my Valentine'09 ... I'll have to change that. *tries to set up a romantic Valentine atmosphere so that her Valentine'09 will be in the mood to produce a loooooooot of offsprings*

[EDIT]: NOOOOOO I bred my Valentine to my one Sunrise with a super long lineage! I just thought "oh yeah he already has a name so he will be the one" ( I like it when the dragons I breed with each other are named) and totally forgot that he's the only Sunrise I own which has a lineage. Baww... I wanted them to be pretty 3rd gens. sad.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Yay! V-day is almost here and this is my 1st V-day event (I always miss them). I have one of each of the three v-day eggs now, just waiting on the new one (I hope I can catch them) and I wonder what the event will be. So, thanks TJ for the update. *Jumps around excitedly* biggrin.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Since there's going to be an event, will there be a badge of some sort (like the Christmas wreath or Carrot Cave ones, for example)? :3 That's kind of a stupid question, but I just thought I'd ask x'3

I hope the event has something to do with sending valentines or hearts to other players. Besides my children, there are several users who've done nice favors for me recently that I'd like to give hearts to. :-)

I've bred all my Valentines biggrin.gif I'm sure the new Valentines will be as beautiful as the other ones. I want to see them already!

Bred one of my Rosebuds to a Shadow Walker, produced one egg ( sad.gif ), which I gifted in the holiday gifting thread.

Bred my Sweetling, produced 4 eggs, kept one for myself.

Bred my Valentine 09, produced two eggs, kept one for myself.

Now it's waiting for the 14th to grab two new eggs and breed the other Rosebud, which is mated to a Silver (one offspring already promised, hopefully some more will go to the AP.)

And then the promised event (so looking forward to that, wondering what it'll be).

While I appreciate all the Geodes I'm seeing, whoever keeps breeding all the PB stones needs to make room for the Valentines. xd.png

I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please?) that it's been set up so that Holidays will go directly to the top, to prevent their being hidden behind an AP wall.

The person breeding and dumping all of the stones is only succeeding, intentionally or not, in blocking the Drops and spoiling AP hunting.

Edit: certainly, everyone is entitled to their own playing style.

However, I'd assume it's OK to mention negative impacts - am I wrong again?

(Lol, frequently am, sorry if so.)

Edited by Syphoneira

VDays do not seem to be going to the top like Christmases did. Not sure why Christmases did and VDays aren't, but that's the way it seems to be.

Everyone is allowed their own play style. Please keep this in mind.

I guess you could say we're stoned for the time being until the AP clears out from all the stone eggies. /shotshotshot

I'm impressed with the amount of them actually.

I'm sure people will still be able to get plenty of valentine's eggs regardless. 'u';

Well since I've got my Valentine's already I decided to pick up two of the excess stone eggs to help out a bit, and wow that person's scroll has a lot of stone dragons. That is called severe love, so I guess it's right that they'd be flooding the ap with stone babies this close to V Day lolz.

Huh...so when does this event start again? For some reason I can't figure out from the first post when it actually starts. I thought it already began already!

Huh...so when does this event start again? For some reason I can't figure out from the first post when it actually starts. I thought it already began already!

It's only the 10th. The event is listed under the 14th. :3

If I'm not mistaken, I think the event is from the 14th-21st :3

*Edit* ninja.gif'd by Sock xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow