TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Well today's the 10th and nothing new seems to be around. So I guess it starts ON Vday.

Now if only I knew next weeks schedule...

Yeah, that's what TJ says in the first post.

Is anyone else REALLY excited for the new Valentine Dragon? xd.png

Oh mememe! xd.png This is my "last first" DC holiday (if that makes any sense!) so I'm excited to see what the dragon will be. Now every other holiday I get to breed and gift Holiday dragons. ^^ And no more searching; both me and hubby have all the ones we were looking for! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Well I gifted 16 V-day eggs to the AP hope they went to good homes smile.gif

I haven't seen a single '09 egg in the AP...the one I have was a gift

I still need to breed my last Sweetling and Rosebud too

Edited by DragonNeko

I managed to snag a Valentine 2009 egg in the AP, as well as two Rosebuds, which was nice, since I haven't been active on DC since about Halloween 2010.

I hope I can actually manage to catch this year's event eggs. I always have awful luck with that, and the pair of Sweetlings I have are only the result of someone else catching them for me that year.

Why do some of the '10's hatch the black alt color and some don't that are from a black alt parent?

This has been reported to TJ (most likely is a glitch but we'll see what he says).

My valentines are all bred

I have a pair of 2nd gens from the valentine breeds I needed (from excellent pairings too! wub.gif)

All my IOUs are done

My reds are ready to incubate

Made sure all of my eggs will hatch long before valentines

I'm all set. Bring on the new eggs!

Uggh always miss the events. By this I mean the droppings of previous holidays.

mad.gif

Edited by Tropical12

Uggh always miss the events

mad.gif

Don't be angry, you haven't missed anything yet. It's all still in the first phase with old Valentine eggs being bred.

Whoot smile.gif Just dropped 3 2nd gen rosebuds from a purple "Night Orchid" x CB rosebud xd.png Congrats to those who snatched up the eggs so fast!!

That makes my total

8 rosebuds (2 being trades)

3 09 valentines

and ?? sweetlings that haven't been bred yet xd.png they're a bit messy but I'm hoping for trades....pm me?

Also managed to collect a 2nd gen sweetling and some good trades for them smile.gif

I have two of each valentine dragon... O_e I had to try WAY too hard to get those. xd.png I caught all of them except my 09 valentine, and that was an IOU that I bargained for... Argh. Now that i know that some sweetlings hatched alt, I definitely WANT one. xd.png And I cannot WAIT for the new dragons and the event.... 'wiggles spazticly' Kyaaaaaa! >O< <3

Now that i know that some sweetlings hatched alt, I definitely WANT one. xd.png And I cannot WAIT for the new dragons and the event.... 'wiggles spazticly' Kyaaaaaa! >O< <3

This year's alt sweetling is the result of a glitch and will be fixed / reverted back to normal - pink.

As per Socky in the TLQ thread.

Another mod reported that TJ said the alt thing would be reset when breeding was over.

Does anyone know how this egg will be dropped? Would iy be like the Winter Magi drop, where the egg was available all the time for 24 hours, or will it be like the Royal Blue/Golden Wyvern drop, which was hourly?

Tomorrow, February 8, 2012

Past Valentine's Day dragons can breed for one week period, ending at 0:00:00 on February 15.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be dropped starting at 0:00 and lasting for 24 hours.

In addition, a one week event will begin at 0:00, ending at 0:00 on February 21.

Reminder: