TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

This year's alt sweetling is the result of a glitch and will be fixed / reverted back to normal - pink.

As per Socky in the TLQ thread.

Mine is alt,I really really wish I could keep it.

Mine is alt,I really really wish I could keep it.

That sucks sad.gif I really want and alt myself. I was hoping maybe mine would glitch so I could have one. I think that's not right that it's going to be changed back. I understand maybe fixing the glitch so it doesn't happen anymore but taking away the alt's people have.... That's like giving someone their dream egg then saying "oh sorry didn't mean to give this to you." and taking it back. The whole reason the alt sweetlings were given in the first place was because of a glitch sad.gif

That sucks sad.gif I really want and alt myself. I was hoping maybe mine would glitch so I could have one. I think that's not right that it's going to be changed back. I understand maybe fixing the glitch so it doesn't happen anymore but taking away the alt's people have.... That's like giving someone their dream egg then saying "oh sorry didn't mean to give this to you." and taking it back. The whole reason the alt sweetlings were given in the first place was because of a glitch sad.gif

I have the same feeling.

Someone got something amazing just because of the glith of DC.

I have the luck to own it for a while,but it will be taken away in a few days,really sad about that.

I know it already,so when it changes back,I won't be that surprised.I wonder that if someone who doesn't know it finds that his alt turns normal,how does he feel?

I hope my alt is safe. I got it the first time this happened, not this year. I don't want it to be pink!

Your alt will be safe, don't worry!

I wonder if my sweetlings will get the alt glitch. *incuhatches one*

I hope my alt is safe. I got it the first time this happened, not this year. I don't want it to be pink!

Another mod reported that TJ said the alt thing would be reset when breeding was over.

Seem that only hatching from alt sweetling can be alt.

Edited by dragon-in-night

Anyone have any guesses as to what this "event" will be? I'm so excited for it! biggrin.gif

Same!

Although I think it might be similar to last year [i think?]'s Easter Egg hunt. Not sure. Or like the Haunted House...

I'm gonna breed my 2009's, sweetlings, and rosebuds on the 14.

That'd be an evil thing to do! Sure, they'd have a cool "birthday", but people would be torn between those and the new release! smile.gif

Same!

Although I think it might be similar to last year [i think?]'s Easter Egg hunt. Not sure. Or like the Haunted House...

I think it'll be a heart shaped box where we can collect v-day chocolates biggrin.gif

WB

I think it'll be a heart shaped box where we can collect v-day chocolates biggrin.gif

WB

...I love this idea. GET ALL THE CHOCOLATES!

This year's alt sweetling is the result of a glitch and will be fixed / reverted back to normal - pink.

As per Socky in the TLQ thread.

I was wondering about that. Because when TJ released the ALt. in the first place he said only those that year, whose scroll he glitched out and removed would get them. Sucks for the others whose have hatched that way already.

only 3 days to go!

Edit: 2 out of my cluster of 8 went Alt.

Edited by majors

(T-T)

I really wanted to keep mine...

okay so they are going to be fixed

dang... i was hoping to keep mine if i got any but its not fair anyway...

that chocolate idea sounds really fun! that would be awesome if that happened lol

That'd be an evil thing to do! Sure, they'd have a cool "birthday", but people would be torn between those and the new release! smile.gif

The 2 limit makes it not as evil as it sounds. You can get VDay borns in addition to your two new ones. I actually intend to breed mine today and tomorrow to let them HATCH on Vday.

I like the chocobox idea. It would be cool if the chocolates were dragon-shaped.

I have the same feeling.

Someone got something amazing just because of the glith of DC.

I have the luck to own it for a while,but it will be taken away in a few days,really sad about that.

I know it already,so when it changes back,I won't be that surprised.I wonder that if someone who doesn't know it finds that his alt turns normal,how does he feel?

One of them feels so sad now sad.gif . I was so excited first and now so big disappointment... Just went to look my dragons and my alt was pink! Didn't know about a glitch, but here I found the reason. I hope mine would never alted...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Only if they have no egg spaces available. I'm going to have as many of mine open as possible, for the 2 we're allowed from this release, and cool things that will be landing in the AP.

WB

YES!! i also hope the release is a cupid dragon! ^^ that would be adorable! it could be a pygmy and shoot leetle heart shaped arrows out of tail...

also, got all the Vday eggs. the rosebud is incubated and the 09 is hatching soon!

really sad i missed the first day of the year of the dragon release. didnt get any goldenm wyverns * sad face *

Edited by kiyye

Chocolate is always the best option! biggrin.gif A Choco-dragon would be awesome!!!

I'm hoping for a chocolate dragon too!

I'm sure I'm gonna love whatever the release is, though

biggrin.gif

Chocolate dragon? Sounds good. Nom nom nom....