TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Successfully gifted a Valentine X Christmas eggie happy.gif

Now for certain other people to unscroll lock...

WOW caught two second gen val 09s in my first two days. laugh.gif All maxed for every valentine breed now and ready to trade my the second gen rosebud and third gen sweetling I bred. biggrin.gif looking forward to the new eggs

NOOO. i forgot that the breeding of the valentines would start a week prior to the new valentine drop. i was waiting for it so anxiously, and now most of them are gone already sad.gif

I have managed two valentine dragons, two rosebuds, and a sweetling. All of my eggs are under four generations! So happy!

ZOMG! YES!

*rubs hands gleefully*

Better up that Internet speed for the new release and AP!

Epic! laugh.gif Too bad that I forgot to breed my other v day dragons ... dry.gif but at least on v day there will be some nice liniaged older v day dragon eggs in the AP for others to nab ... biggrin.gif

I put in my pw to keep certain eggs but today they are gone. Why are ALL me eggs gone?

I put in my pw to keep certain eggs but today they are gone. Why are ALL me eggs gone?

It looks like you have two adults of each type already, so any eggs you breed will be abandoned automatically after a while

ahhhh, ty. I feel stupid lol. at least someone got some nice lineage val eggs.

thanks

Well. Collected my lovely 2nd Gen Rosebud from a CB White, scooped up another from the AP that's a third gen stairstep, Pink x Rosebud parents with Pink x 09 Valentine grandparents. Got a 3rd Gen 09 stairstep with a Mint, Sunsong and Frill, and a 3rd gen even 09 with a black Sweetling granddaddy. I lubs dem! <3

Bred both of my Sweetlings, one with a CB Red and one with a CB Royal Blue. They were pretty babies to give away!!

Now, once this bred GW hatches, I'll have both my spots open and waiting for the 14th!

I'm curious as to what the after-Valentine's event is...

Wow, I bred my Rosebuds (CB red, CB pink) and one person grabbed an egg from each one. How cool is that? biggrin.gif

Edited by jis99

I sent seven 3rd gen Val 09's to the AP this year. They were even gen with pink males.

I also sent three 2nd gen Rosebuds to the AP. I decided to breed my CB Rosebuds and CB Sweetlings together to see what would happen, and they produced all Rosebuds and no Sweetlings. I probably should have bred them to other dragons, but I bet the people who catch those Rosebuds will be excited, since it's a pretty unique lineage.

I got 5 out of the 6 possible eggs - I still need 1 more Valentine's Day 2010 egg, I'm just waiting for my last egg to hatch, so I'll have a free egg slot.

Out of the 5 eggs I got, 3 were 2nd gen, which is great (this, this, and this). The other 2 eggs are a bit of a mess (this, and mainly this, which is an alt). I'm not going to release the eggs I caught, and I do thank to all the people who bred their dragons, but I don't understand why people would breed a CB Valentine's Day dragon with other dragons which have a messy lineage. But like I said - I'm going to keep those anyway.

Edit:

I caught the last one - a nice 3rd gen egg.

Edited by smalul

I need all valentina eggs from the past and pair of each of the new release, sorry I been away dealing with real life issue.

I suggest you just keep refreshing the abandoned eggs page, until you manage to catch them. I just caught my last egg only after a few minutes of refreshing. It can be done, and people are still breeding and releasing eggs all the time.

I guess I will breed my Sweetlings and Rosebuds later since I have an idea of who I can breed them with from my scroll ^-^ I will be giving them away~

It's kinda hard catching eggs in AP xd.png I got my last '09 after a few minutes of missing them. Patience and time is really all that's needed.

Well Hubby, Son and I have bred and released ours so hope they went to good homes

Cannot wait to see Valentines day come around!

NOOO. i forgot that the breeding of the valentines would start a week prior to the new valentine drop. i was waiting for it so anxiously, and now most of them are gone already sad.gif

There are lots of people who have not bred their dragons yet, so I think you still have a chance to find some.

I have one alt sweetling that is on cooldown for another 2 or 3 days, so I could not breed him when I bred all my others.

Just dropped six '09 Valentines, two Sweetlings, and six Rosebuds into the AP~ Happy almost Valentine's Day! happy.gif