TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Well im happy with my numbers x8 '09 Valentines x8 sweetlings x6 Rosebuds all together not bad for AP gifting lol plus my mom still has hers to breed yet. smile.gif

and I managed to get a CB black out of it. wub.gif

So excited for new eggs and this event. Thats the only trophy we need yet is a

Valentine's Day one. smile.gif

have just bred my Sweetling and got 3 eggs from it smile.gif a very nice checker with Waterhorses. going to gift one egg to a person.

It's my first valentines event, and I happily have 2 2nd gens for every year ^.^

I bred one of my Rosebuds with a Golden Wyvern. hope whoever grabbed the three eggs that went to the AP like em happy.gif

Finally almost unlocked so I can go snag a few eggs! I'm so excited and I've been dying for my chance to get out there and grab some eggs!

I can't wait for Feb 14th!!!

All I need to do is catch a new egg!

I'm getting a Sweetling and an 09 from a nice someone so I'll only have one slot so I can only get one new egg.

Will have to get another one next year :3

I can't wait for Feb 14th!!!

All I need to do is catch a new egg!

I'm getting a Sweetling and an 09 from a nice someone so I'll only have one slot so I can only get one new egg.

Will have to get another one next year :3

You can easily get two as your eggs can hatch before the 14th. Happy catching!

OMG!! Look what I managed to score!!

This Sweetling Lineage

And THIS Rosebud Lineage

I feel like a kid in a candy factory!!!!

Whenever I see someone releasing a '09, I bang my head on the keyboard. They were IMPOSSIBLE to get when they came out. huh.gif

OMG!! Look what I managed to score!!

This Sweetling  Lineage

And THIS Rosebud  Lineage

I feel like a kid in a candy factory!!!!

Your welcome! That was my Sweetlings baby =)

I hope others who got them like the lineage too! They bred a clutch of 4!

Also question...the limit for ANY Vday dragon is two still right?

Edited by UltimateTH

I think so. 2 per type. My roommate, who got me this Sweetling, (thank you too!!) she's been on DC since like, 2008. She said that's all you get. I'm feeling lucky to just get these!! I could happy with just that!!

I can't wait to get home, missed the announcment D: Hopefully i'll be able to grab one.of.each, it seems they are harder to get than at christmas! Have to waot another 6 hours ><

ack, my computer is going to slow and the AP is full. i think i'll have to skip this years release and just take the one sweetling egg i managed to keep.

muuurr

Oh wow, I've never been too lucky in the AP when it comes to catching but I've managed to get 2 rosebuds and 2 sweetlings. C= A very happy start to the day!

I have a question will there be a skin for the scroll and forum to reflect Valentine's Day? Just rather being curious.

I've missed a lot, haven't I? Oh well, only a day late. Already got my first Valentine, and just gotta hatch a few ERs before 3 more slots are open!

bred my Rosebud with a CB Pink and got 4 eggs! I was a bit nervous about it as I have IOUed an egg to a person and I would have died if I got no eggs.

Still waiting to hear from some people I'm breeding for and haven't bred anything yet - soooooo hoping that my dragons all produce at least one...

I guess in that sense it's good that it seems so long until the 14th, lol.

Whenever I see someone releasing a '09, I bang my head on the keyboard. They were IMPOSSIBLE to get when they came out. huh.gif

Most people I hear say they're releasing their '09 is to get a better lineage. I don't think they're releasing original, CB '09s... at least I'd hope not. blink.gif

Bred mine and released, hope people <3 them. Cannot WAIT for the new release!