TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Now I have bred my 3 adult valentine dragons (one from every year) with matching mates as good as possible:

Rosebud with CB Pink

Sweetling (from Alt Sweetling with CB Nocturne) with CB Nocturne

Valentine'09 (3rd gen from a stair with white CB Stripes) with Xmas'11, because I don't have a CB Stripe and thought that this would be the best optical alternative

The 3 eggs I hold from them, should be abandoned in 20-25 minutes, because of the breed limits. smile.gif

Just wanted to spread the love.

I have the same feeling.

Someone got something amazing just because of the glith of DC.

I have the luck to own it for a while,but it will be taken away in a few days,really sad about that.

I know it already,so when it changes back,I won't be that surprised.I wonder that if someone who doesn't know it finds that his alt turns normal,how does he feel?

I'm sure we'll see the aftermath of that when it happens sad.gif Yeah, I decided last night since I have no hope of getting one on here... to draw my own. A mother and her baby. It's not the same of course. I'm still sad about it, though I'm sure it's going to feel a lot worse for people who don't know. *sighs* At least with the other alts I can play the alt lottery :/

I'm pretty excited for the event too. Though I do love the big intricate events we've been having lately, I kind of miss the simpler events where we collect things on the site. The pixel work for those events were always so beautiful, I really want another one like them.

smile.gif

Chocolate is nice. Would love to get them, but will it be breedable?

Holiday release dragons have to be breedable so everyone can eventually get them. The only unbreedable ones you can get from the cave or through breeding/biting. the only "unbreedable" dragons are the discontinued ones through artists asking them not to be continued to breed. (the bright pinks which were coded to breed new pinks, and the frills)

I hope my alt is safe. I got it the first time this happened, not this year. I don't want it to be pink!

If you are part of the origional glitch where CB's were autoabondoned off the scroll and TJ replaced them with the alts they will stay alts smile.gif

Please don't double post. Edit your post with the edit button instead. Thank you.

This event is the only reason I'm looking forward to Valentines day

user posted image

Edited by daftpunk12

I just came back in here to say that I love how the Rosebud hatchlings are chubby. It's really cute. :3

So, yeah, waiting on that new release. Gonna be torture for the next 3 days.

user posted image

You don't know how much I understand you... x_x

Same here. Except, I am being a bit more apathetic about it. I don't have to worry about doing anything except catching dragons, woo! (Also, thanks to my friend, I have been mostly referring to the 14th as Singles Awareness Day instead of Valentines. x3)

The events for last Halloween and Christmas was really well put together, I can't wait to see what's in store next!

Edited by Daciana_Adena

user posted image

I understand how that feels all too well. As a matter of fact I've only ever truly celebrated Single's Awareness Day, I haven't ever really celebrated Valentines Day.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

user posted image

So what, you aren't excited for Tales Of The Abyss 3DS?

But yeah, I am also super excited for the new dragon and the other event.

This, and the fact that Dear Esther is coming out, are the only reasons I'm excited for the 14th. x3

I am so sick other than that. Not for Valentine's day, I am quite literally ailed. I would feel so bleh on the 14th if it wasn't for these things. D:

user posted image

I'm really happy about this event, but I actually have a love-dove to spend some of valentines day with! wub.gif Those of you who are "forever alone" hopefully some sweetie gives you some love on valentines day. smile.gif

Also, (SQUEEE!) my valentines day eggs hatched biggrin.gif

I SO EXCITED!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SWEETLINGS!

Sorry if this question has already been asked:

I already have two Rosebud dragons, which maxes out the limit for that breed, but I just bred them, planning to gift one of the eggs. However, the planned recipient has not yet accepted the egg, and it seems to have disappeared. Is that supposed to happen?

My second egg disappeared as well, but I'm not so worried that one as I am the aforementioned one.

I already have two Rosebud dragons, which maxes out the limit for that breed, but I just bred them, planning to gift one of the eggs. However, the planned recipient has not yet accepted the  egg, and it seems to have disappeared. Is that supposed to happen?

My second egg disappeared as well, but I'm not so worried that one as I am the aforementioned one.

As far as I know, when we breed Holidays for which our breed limit is maxed out, the eggs auto-abandon within 30 minutes - unless placed on Teleport where they'll stay up to 24 hours, awaiting pick-up.

Edit: came all the way back here to say 'you're very welcome, Mangaholic', in case saying so on a separate post would be considered spam, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

I already have two Rosebud dragons, which maxes out the limit for that breed, but I just bred them, planning to gift one of the eggs. However, the planned recipient has not yet accepted the egg, and it seems to have disappeared. Is that supposed to happen?

The eggs automatically abandon if you're at limit. If it was in a trade, it would've done so 24 hours after it'd been laid. Sorry, but it's gone to the AP.