TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

I actually clicked on several of them, just to check. The parents all have these weird names like 20 letters long and not making sense, like "Xuyedjwovvkejdhllosvm" and so on. And no name on the account.

Makes me wonder just where they ARE coming from.

Edited by Riverwillows

From the same person, since the way of naming is all very similar. The person is making vamps too for some reason.

Back on topic please. Other users play style in breeding and abandoning does not have to do with the Valentines events.

I've bred my Rosebud and Sweetling so far, and the eggs has succesfully gone to their new homes smile.gif

I still have a Valentine to breed.

I bred both of my rosebuds, but they only gave me one egg each this year. dry.gif I'm holding off on my sweetlings for a day or two yet.

I bred my '09 so I can have my pair, and I bred a Rosebud with a Shadow Walker (They look cool in lineages), releasing my other CB.

So I'm happy.

(for future reference, xmas 2011 x valentine 2011 is awesome)

That does sound lovely - one of my Rosebuds has a designated mate but I might try that combination with the other one next year.

I've bred all my past years' Valentines; now I'm eagerly waiting to see what this years will look like (4 more days)! And I'm really curious about the event. I love DC events.

Yay! Thanks for the update, and I can't wait to try and get one of the new ones myself. happy.gif *sets calender alerts* ^^

Gah! That means I'll have to be quick in grabbing two of the eggs this year since I won't be on till late that night on he 14th*crosses her fingers*

So does this event need eggspace? Beacuse after I catch the new eggs Ill be egg-locked... wub.gif so excited for new V-day eggs!

So does this event need eggspace? Beacuse after I catch the new eggs Ill be egg-locked... wub.gif so excited for new V-day eggs!

Its most likely an event like with the Haunted House or Easter Egg hunt, just collecting things. Maybe.

Perhaps its sending out Valentines to people? The more you send, the bigger the heart badge on your profile gets? IDK

1-5 people = small heart

6-10 little bit bigger

10-15 medium

15-20 BIG

Just my opinion, ok? But WHY are people breeding their Valentines to such long messy lines?

Seems a huge waste to me, and makes the resulting egg less desirable in my opinion.

Not something I'd personally want to trade for next year. If I was hunting for eggs in the AP, and got one of those after all that trying, I'd be very disappointed.

Ah well. Again, just my own personal POV.

I don't even bother *really* trying to get the V-day eggs out of the abandoned pile. Actually, I don't bother to try for ANY egg out of the abandoned pile for just that reason.

I don't even bother *really* trying to get the V-day eggs out of the abandoned pile. Actually, I don't bother to try for ANY egg out of the abandoned pile for just that reason.

Yeah some people don't care about lineages so...

I personally love beautiful lineages. All the v-day eggs I caught were 2nd gen with CB parents. I would have thrown them back if they were messy. ninja.gif I only have one egg that was gifted to me that isn't 2nd gen but I wouldn't toss it back just for the principle.

The event sounds really interesting and I can't wait for the new Valentine dragons to come. :'3

Its most likely an event like with the Haunted House or Easter Egg hunt, just collecting things. Maybe.

Perhaps its sending out Valentines to people? The more you send, the bigger the heart badge on your profile gets? IDK

1-5 people = small heart

6-10 little bit bigger

10-15 medium

15-20 BIG

Interesting.. Thats kinda cool smile.gif

Well today's the 10th and nothing new seems to be around. So I guess it starts ON Vday.

Now if only I knew next weeks schedule...

Just incubated some VDay egg into ER. Come on, hatch! I need one more sweetling :I