TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

This event is the only reason I'm looking forward to Valentines day

user posted image

ha ha... I'm in this boat as well. I missed the last 2 valentines because of my boy, but this year I get to catch up on missed val dragons here on DC.

The hatcheries are filling up with all of the cute little sweetling, rosebud and St. George's/Val09 hatchlings. There all so cute! wub.gif

Edited by aangs-sister

I just realized. Sweetlings have markings near their butt right? Well, hatchlings don't have them until they gender.

Dragons with Cutie Marks? Now I've seen everything!

*shameless brony*

I just realized. Sweetlings have markings near their butt right? Well, hatchlings don't have them until they gender.

Dragons with Cutie Marks? Now I've seen everything!

*shameless brony*

Oh... oh my god...

WHAT IS THEIR SPECIAL TALENT, THOUGH?

Eating cupcakes.

I figured out that I'll have enough space to catch the new Vals and get the old Vals I'm missing (if I can find the combos I want >_<), but only if I stop filling up my egg slots as soon as they open.

Love and tolerance! biggrin.gif

Yes. This is totally it.

In other news, my Sweetling is the result of a breeding between a Gen 2 Sweetling and a CB Snow Angel. Is this good?

I keep trying to grab all of the lovely Valentine's day eggs even though I'm at my limit. They are just so darn pretty my reflexes are all GET THAT EGG! Haha. Nice to see so many people breeding them and releasing so others can get their little lovelies. <3

Can't wait to this this years eggs and sprites!

Reminder:

This is not a chat thread. Be sure that your posts contribute to the News topic.

I can't wait to see what the new V-day Dragon is. This is my first Time. I have a Rosebud egg and I am so happy for the news. YAY! I wonder what the special event is.

This is going to be my first valentine's day on here as well, hopefully I can pick up the new dragons pretty swiftly so that I can do my homework as well on Tuesday, ^^

I'm hoping I'll be able to get a couple of the new ones, I'll not be able to be around as much as I'd like to be... sad.gif

Bred 3 of my 4 Vals. They gave one egg each, and I APed the 3rd gen Sweetling, kept the 3rd gen '09, and the one Rosebud is waiting for her new owner to pick her up. I'll breed the other Rosebud sometime later today, and hope she give more than one, but we'll see.

Bred and released all of mine. I hope they find good homes.

I checked up on all mine - so far so good, they're being looked after.

Just two more days till Day-Before-Half-Price-Chocolates Day and the new release!

I really wonder whether it's going to be another pink dragon, or red and white, or chocolate. I like reading all the speculation and I'd be happy with any. wub.gif

I can't wait for the Valentine release! wub.gif No idea what it could look like, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a chocolate dragon. We already had pink, sugar and roses, nothing else but chocolate comes to my mind. biggrin.gif

really sad i missed the first day of the year of the dragon release. didnt get any golden wyverns * sad face *

I've been visiting the alpine area just about every day since they were released trying to catch a golden wyvern without luck. So what did I manage to pick up on the abandoned page today while trying to get the 2011 and 2009 valentine eggs that I missed? Yes I got me a golden wyvern :)

Thanks breeders!I managed to take all three eggs from the AP! It was hard to find one though... Rosebud dragon eggs are EVERYWHERE! And Sweetling. It was reallyhard for me to snatch the 2009 egg. And I can't wait to see the new one!(c'mon nebula! Hatch!)