TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Just out of curiousity...are there ANY plans of possibly clearing the AP of the annoying common blockers for at least a day so people without a super-fast computer can have a shot at getting a V-day dragon? sad.gif

Those common blockers have been preventing me from getting certain easily-taken V-day breeds for hours. <.<

Hehe, I got my rosebuds- both 2nd gen from rosebud x pink crosses. If I can get rosebud x pink pink eggs once the breeding season is done, I'll have the makings of a cute little lineage.

Just got my second Rosebud from a wonderful friend here, and it's a stunning 2nd gen. Rosebud x Shadow Walker is officially my favourite holiday pairing. wub.gif

Dearest TJ, the sound of your lovely vowel-free name makes my heart skip a beat and I cannot help but worship your avatar, day and night, -especially- in the wee hours of the morning...

Thanks for all you do!!!

I bred both of my V-day dragons(one Sweetling and one rosebud) and so my dragons have made 6 V-day eggs. smile.gif 4 rosebuds and two sweetlings. I kept one rosebud and traded one sweetling. I hope that the other four have found goo homes. wub.gif

Chocolate would be nice. An eastern too. I would like that. I'm really curious what the event will be. :3

A Turkish Delight dragon, then. *giggle*

The people who bred their Rosebuds last night where there was a glitch... will we be able to try to breed them again, or?

I have my two, but I like spreading the wealth. :3

Phew, finally got them all bred and gifted out. All together they put out 15 eggs. happy.gif

My only regret is that my RosebudxRoyal Blue pair only made one egg. Such a shame because Rapture and Valentino look awesome together. dry.gif

Always next year though. smile.gif

The people who bred their Rosebuds last night where there was a glitch... will we be able to try to breed them again, or?

I have my two, but I like spreading the wealth. :3

I think it was said earlier that any Rosebuds that were bred during teh glitch, had their "last bred" date put back to the 7th, so they're able to breed again on the 14th :3

A chocolate dragon would be awesome, but i dont think it would be a holiday release because, like cheeses, it probably wouldnt be able to breed and then people who join after the release couldnt get one.

I am really excited for the release! Can't come soon enough!!! biggrin.gif

I think it was said earlier that any Rosebuds that were bred during teh glitch, had their "last bred" date put back to the 7th, so they're able to breed again on the 14th :3

Oh, okay! Thanks! I tried to read back to see, but I missed that.

Considering that the Valentine 09s and Rosebuds are female only and Sweetlings are male only, I think the new ones will be male only to balance it out.

Just like before the winter magi release there were 2 female only christmas dragons(Ribbon and Angel) and one male only dragon(Yule) and then it was evened out with winter magis being only male.

Oh, okay! Thanks! I tried to read back to see, but I missed that.

You're welcome :3

I was able to gift 3 of the eggies I caught to my boyfriend wub.gif So now I'm off to hunt for more (if I can get them x3)

Thanks for the update TJ! I'm looking forward to seeing what the week-long event is Also waiting for my CB sweetling and rosebuds to be able to breed.

Im rather hoping for a redish dragon maybe both genders this time.. as much as i love the pink v-day dragons there are other colors for valentines day to. smile.gif lol

im sure whatever the spriter's has come up with will be amazing like the last 3 years. smile.gif

Yay! I've missed all the valentines day releases since I joined, so I'm happy to catch up this year! A friend gave me two 09s and one each of a sweeting and rosebud. I caught another sweeting in the AP, now the trick is to find that elusive second rosebud ninja.gif

Can't wait to see what this years dragon will be, and also excited for the event!

ETA:wow, thanks everyone! I now have a second Rosebud too biggrin.gif

Edited by PolarVortex

I think I may have plans for the new dragon. I just hope the sprite and species description will go along with those plans....

I wonder how hard it's gonna be for me to get an '09 Valentine dragon

Edit: If anyone wants a SweetlingXNebula let me know!

Edited by DragonNeko