AlternateMew

Zombie advice

So glad I got this one to turn! Been doing the hatchies first, have had several successes, with an ungendered one as well. :> Will be doing the adults shortly.

Hatchlings: 5/21

Adults: 1/5 (and it was an actual revive dry.gif )

So no adult zombies this year.

EDIT: Make that 1/6...

Edited by Jay4Jia

Man, none of my adults will revive. sad.gif I just want to collect biome tombstones...

0/9 adults, 1/1 hatchling. Meh. I'm disappointed.

0/8 attempts succeeded. Much disappoint. sad.gif

Still have five more dragons to revive though.

Edit: One adult zombie.

Edited by Caesin Miirik

user posted image

lol Zombie, you so funny! xd.png

So far, 5 6 successful Zombies - 5 starved hatchies and one adult. Had two revivals so far (one was a Silver, nice that one came back, but she then gendered wrong. rolleyes.gif) Just doing the rest of the adults now...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just finished reviving everyone, got four zombie hatchlings [two girls, one boy, one ungendered], and no adults [out of ten]. Oh well, not bad for my first try at this, I think.

So far 1 out of 7 has zombified.

"You pull out your blade and try to stab x DIE STUPID REFUSAL DRAGON, but it avoids your attack."

2/5 this time around. Two disintegrates, one successful revive and two Zombies. Pretty good haul considering I hadn't planned on doing anything regarding Zombies this year.

The two disintegrated dragons were Blue Lunar Heralds, the successful revive was a frozen Harvest hatchling and the two Zombie turns were both Striped River dragons.

Edited by VampiricOmen

Have people noticed a trend of hatchlings having higher success rates of zombification? Certainly they're easier to obtain en masse than adults, but - well, beyond that, I can't tell what's coincidence and what isn't.

A bunch of the dragons I'd harvested for killing wouldn't die, and I had to go scan my scroll for old caveborns with biomes to kill. :< No dice, no successful resurrects.

Edited by Dianacat777

Results:

Hatchies (total 19):

Disintegrated: 15

Zombie - Female Gendered: 2

Zombie - Male Gendered: 1

Revive: 1

Adults (total 10):

Disintgrated: 3

Revive: 3

Zombie - Gendered: 3

Zombie - Ungendered: 1

Total Zombies: 7

An excellent count for my first year!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Out of 19 total I got 6 zombies.

2 hatchlings and 4 adults, too bad all the adults are female, though I did get one gendered Zombie hatchling and one ungendered one. 8D

3 of those adult Zombies were from the 5 kill slots I got today, lol. Not bad!

YES! Now I really hope I manage to turn the other Black in this lineage. Also super-pleased with this. smile.gif

ETA: WARRGHGHJAGD! Zombies are showing in progeny lists! *punches the air* I hope this isn't just a Halloween-only thing. unsure.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Have people noticed a trend of hatchlings having higher success rates of zombification? Certainly they're easier to obtain en masse than adults, but - well, beyond that, I can't tell what's coincidence and what isn't.

Weird, since it was kinda the opposite for me in the past years.

So YAY I got two successes so far! No new adult zombies, alas, but one ungendered and one gendered hatchie both turned, so I have one each of adult, S1, and S2 at least. Ironically and obnoxiously, the only revive to actually succeed and bring the dragon all the way back to life is the one I was most hoping would be a zombie. If it died like the other 'spooky sound code' dragons I'd hoarded for this and disintegrated I could live with that, but it fully revived! And of course once they revive killing them again is pointless so I just named it 'Live After Death' after the Iron Maiden album and maybe I'll give it a funny description about being a failed zombie or something. I'd say my luck with zombies was no better or worse than last year. I only had one success last year, but I only did like five tries last year, whereas this was 11 or so. So two in 11 is about par for the course.

Edited by Lurhstaap

So sorry for everyone that didn't manage to get one :<

I suppose you could try to get an er egg, hatch it, and try to kill the hatchling with view sickness, but that's really hard to do - especially with the Halloween egg wall.

2/10. I got one hatchie and one adult. I really wanted the wrong gendered and ones who refused their mates to die, just out of pure spite. Of course THOSE ones dodged. sleep.gif

2/7 adults, 2/12 hatchlings.

Disappointed I only got one of my project Zombies to turn. The one I only kept one offspring from turns of course. rolleyes.gif

I also forgot to remove a name before I killed something...oops.