AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Is linking to zombies against the rules? Could use some adults to click on to finish collecting breed data; I've been roaming through everyone's scrolls trying to find some. xd.png

2/5 attempts succeeded for me this year.

This year I add these two to my zombie collection >:)

(I'm gonna go ahead and say the names of those dragons technically contain spoilers for TWD, so if you haven't seen at least the latest episode, and it somehow hasn't been spoiled for you, do avoid clicking the links.)

25 dust, 1 full revival, 1 cheesy dodge, 6 zombie hatchlings (5 not frozen o.O), and one ungendered adult. and 7 more to die later.

Managed an ungendered adult, male hatchling and female hatchling. All my adult females either revived or disintegrated. Oh well, I certainly made good progress. :3

Next year, will try again for adult female and go for s1 and ungendered s2 hatchlings. Then my all stages/genders and all tombstones set will be complete.

Hatchlings:

4 zombies (F: 1, M: 1, Ungendered: 2), 29 fails, and 0 revives

Adults:

3 zombies (F: 2, M:1), 3 fails, and 0 revives

I tried to kill 5+ more adults and only one didn't dodge, so I'm just going to give up for this year. biggrin.gif

Is linking to zombies against the rules? Could use some adults to click on to finish collecting breed data; I've been roaming through everyone's scrolls trying to find some. xd.png

it's not against the rules, Mine are right at the top, with my other Halloweens. (well, under all the tombstones).

http://dragcave.net/view/wEmS

http://dragcave.net/view/3B7f

http://dragcave.net/view/dee6u

http://dragcave.net/view/C4d7w

the four adults, not linking all my hatchlings too many.

Edited by DragonLady86

I have one Black Capped Teimarr hatchling revive successfully and she grew up. She now resides on my scroll, living and well.

I had an ungendered dead hatchling that zombified but then it gendered into a female o.O Lady Lexy of Bones and Flesh was an ungendered.

Meet my zombies! They might get renamed if I think of a more vile name tongue.gif

Lady Lexy of Bone and Skulls

Princess Rottington

The Bloody Baron of Hogwarts

Ancient Tombstones

Doctor Rockenstein

Moulding Cheese

Vile Desires

Edited by Stellaluna22

i am just starting to so mine all on first page biggrin.gif

So, my final stats:

Hatchlings: Out of 26, 6 successfully turned (3 male, 1 female, 1 ungendered).

Adults: Out of 10, 4 successfully turned (2 male, 2 female). 5 out of 7 biome tombstones achieved too (counting cave).

Next year it's onto getting an ungendered adult and a full set of biome tombstones biggrin.gif

3 disintegrates (one notably a dead Dino), all of them hatchlings except said Dino. Got my zombie hatchling though.

http://dragcave.net/view/ScQVk

I wonder if it's harder to revive a hatchling.

Edited by MisaTange

Hmm...

3 Alpine, 2 Desert, 2 Volcano.

I need to get the other tombstones next year...

Edit: I had so many hatchie fails sleep.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

HA! HA TO YOU WITH KNOBS ON! Let that be a lesson to your siblings. dry.gif

And now I'm kind of vexed because three of the Blacks for my Zombie-Stripe lineage dodged and I wish now that I'd pulled a knife on them yesterday. :/ Ah well. There's always next year. *tucks self in a corner to sharpen the knife*

Over all

54 Attempts

32 Dust

19 zombie

3 back to normal

This can be divided in

adults

10 Attempts

6 Dust

3 Zombies

1 Back to normal

Puppies

44 Attempts

26 Dust

15 Zombies (5 gendered, 3 M, 3 F)

2 Back to normal (I am now, including the new eggs and the below mentioned still waiting in the mist, completely scroll locked and i wonder if i had more room would more have reverted back to normal)

(If you scroll to the adults they are still named nono something (ctrl F) and will be renamed later, they appear to be sorted under the breed they were born as)

Edited by Pattekat

How come a lot of hatcheries aren't realizing my hatchling is now undead and needs attention? She won't show up X.X

I wonder if it's harder to revive a hatchling.

I don't know for sure, but my hatchling stats were terrible... 4/33 laugh.gif

All of my zombies are at the top of my scroll if anyone wants to look at them for Encyclopedia purposes. smile.gif

How come a lot of hatcheries aren't realizing my hatchling is now undead and needs attention? She won't show up X.X

in theory, they are frozen because dead things do not grow. So hopefully it is just a glitch and the timer is wonky. I took screenshots of all mine so I have proof they were zombies just in case this is a glitch and they should die. I suggest anyone with the same problem do the same.

in theory, they are frozen because dead things do not grow. So hopefully it is just a glitch and the timer is wonky. I took screenshots of all mine so I have proof they were zombies just in case this is a glitch and they should die. I suggest anyone with the same problem do the same.

Do you think we will be compensated if it's a glitch and they die? Or do we have to just freeze them :/

Do you think we will be compensated if it's a glitch and they die? Or do we have to just freeze them :/

cant freeze them. but if it is a glitch and the worst happens, TJ is pretty good at restoring lost dragons. That's why I took screenshots of all of them.

Ah, okay thanks ^^

On another note, 5/13 doesn't seem too bad! I got the 4 of the ones I had hoped so bad for oddly enough. The only loss was not having another male, and my CB Hellfires failed. But I'm pretty satisfied otherwise.

EDIT: Well, 5 if my 2 hatchlings can make it. xd.png

Edited by Andalusian

... ... ...

OCD for a year

I have 3 adult female, 3 adult males, 2 hatchling females, and 1 matchling male.

i died

Funny enough, most, if not all, of the adults I killed that have children, zombified.

"Did you hear about so and so's mum?"

"Yeah, I heard so and so's mum is a zombie!"

Mostly fails, someone is sucking up all my zombie luck. tongue.gif

Still dont have all the tombstones, darn it. (missing the volcano one yet)

But...TADA http://dragcave.net/lineage/mvuXs