AlternateMew

Zombie advice

one of my three turned: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CeEpO

I dunno if I want to go out of my way to find other dragons to kill, though.

Edited by kiyoura

Four out of five of my adults turned, yay! I got two awesome lineaged dragons, a third with a great code, and most importantly, Edoobedoo made it! biggrin.gif

Later today my three fogged hatchies will be dying a bit close to the mark, but hopefully my luck will continue there.

Say hello to my newest Zombie from the desert! biggrin.gif Unfortunately, the dragon I wanted to zombify the most disintegrated. xd.png

Out of 37 dragons (hatchlings and adults), here is how I came out this year:

2/37 revived.

10/37 zombified.

25/37 disintegrated.

I'm happy anyway. I didn't get the ungendered adult like I wanted, but I did get the stage 1 zombie hatchling I was missing.

Edit:

Also realized I got my volcano tombstone with one of my zombies, but no coastals this year. Darn. That would be the only tombstone I'm missing now.

Edited by jesterboohoo

First time trying, out of 7 hatchlings:

1 zombie

2 revives

4 disintegrated

and waiting for 5 more to die.

I would've liked more zombies, but oh well.

Edit: I got 2 zombies out of the other 5 that died, so now it is, out of 12 hatchlings:

3 zombie

2 revives

7 disintegrated

25% is pretty good. biggrin.gif

Edited by Evolutary

Rezults (see what I did there? with the z? For Zombie?...nevermind. (actually, it was accidental. XP )) :

18 Disintigrates

5 zombies (none of my frozen s1's though D: )

2 full revives (one of the frozen s1's, and the other auto-grew up. Luckily the adult is caveborn...and not inbred. I changed it's name to reflect that it survived it's planned demise. XP (Also, helps me remember which dragons NOT to try zombie-ing NEXT year. ))

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

My first try for Zombies, biggrin.gif I got:

• 3 Adults successfully turned, 1 female and 2 males

and

2 Adults failed Edited by Zelandonia

2/5 adults became zombies, and both of them and the one I got last year are male, so I hope I can zombiefy a female when I kill my next five today.

I also got 6 zombie hatchlings, three female, two male and one ungendered, so I'm happy about that. <3 One of my hatchling fodder revived and grew up too, so I named it accordingly. And gave it a potion. 8D

RIP 14 disintegrated babies and the three adults.

I now also have zombies from every biome except forest, and two bred ones too! (bred from other zombie fodder haha) So I reeeally hope the one female forest fodder I have is successful. Don't know if I want a forest tombstone or a female adult more @.@

Twenty-six zombie attempts, six zombies and a newly-written Zombie Fail's Anthem to show for it. Not too bad for my first year if you ask me! Unfortunately, my two coded fodder dragons, rum and odor, disintegrated. :/ All I need next year is a male S2 hatchie and a genderless adult! Also, luckily enough, I got five of the biomes with my six zombies, so I only need one more tombstone next year, as well. smile.gif

The Zombie Fail's Anthem, written using all my dragons who dodged or revived:

user posted image

LOL Sylph264 You made a bad thing look nice....

(or okay your dragons live, that is not bad for them. )

I was wondering, do zombie hatchlings get their own tombstones according to biome or is it only the adults that get them? I only have zombie hatchlings.

I was wondering, do zombie hatchlings get their own tombstones according to biome or is it only the adults that get them? I only have zombie hatchlings.

They get fancy tombstones just like adults do. I have one from coast, I believe.

Sylph, that is great.

Sigh. After reading some of your posts, I'm almost okay with being such a chicken. If I had killed adults and hatchies and got similar success/failure percentages, I would have been whining in a corner. Guess I'll be the only snow-haired user without any zombie in my scroll.

Sigh. After reading some of your posts, I'm almost okay with being such a chicken. If I had killed adults and hatchies and got similar success/failure percentages, I would have been whining in a corner. Guess I'll be the only snow-haired user without any zombie in my scroll.

You should not be ashamed of that.

<3

They get fancy tombstones just like adults do. I have one from coast, I believe.

Cool, thanks! That means I have one for Desert, Forest, and Jungle.

NotBambi, that's okay! smile.gif I'm still a bit sad for my hatchlings that were unable to be revived but I thought the zombie hatchies were way too cute to pass up, so I decided to try this year. This is my first year, since the other years I felt too bad to kill/let them die, and I think I got a pretty good result. biggrin.gif

...I almost forgot to use my returned kill slots...

...but 3/4 dodged...and the one that died, Crumbled Mountain, successfully revived. (He has now been renamed Un-Crumbled Mountain) -__- Really, dragons?...Really?

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Greetings, just to kick off the discussion for this year since we have soooo many new sprites so people are going to be planning on getting lots of specific breed varieties to take advantage of the new sprites (as well as first timers or people wanting more).

So can we possibly link up to some of the new sprites, talk about which breeds get what, and consider listing the dates by which people need to start round 1 & round 2 of prep as well as how to get the hatchlings in place (since those are easier to kill by just letting them die vs taking kill slots)?

I know it's not quite mid August, but September is going to sneak up fast, and if people aren't aware of those dates, they are going to miss out on a lot. And this year, more than ever before, there isn't just ONE type of zombie they can get. There are a LOT of zombie sprites they can get. So people might want to spend a lot more time planning this year than normal.

And I'm linking to here since .... well ... it is important and people probably need to know, I just don't know if they realized how early they may need to start thinking, planning, prepping and coming to terms (if necessary) with this process.

Thanks as always for this awesome thread and thanks to Socks for reminding me where it was!

I really want to start a PB Zombie lineage, but that would be extremely hard...

Exactly how many zombie sprites are there right now?

Edited by Cheekadee