AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Uh, I honestly can't remember. Might be back to seven; might be back to whatever time they had, if they didn't die of old age. Sorry; can't help there.

I have a feeling if they die from time out they only get like an hour or maybe a day? And if they were killed some other way, they have the same time left as they died with?

Anyone know if zombies are up yet? I ended up reviving all of mine on the stroke of midnight on a past Halloween and getting nothing because they hadn't yet been enabled. :x

I am reviving right now!

Results:

Hatchies (total 19):

Disintegrated: 3

Zombie: 1

Revive: 0

Adults (total 10):

Disintgrated:

Revive:

Zombie: 1

Edited by Stellaluna22

Uh, I honestly can't remember. Might be back to seven; might be back to whatever time they had, if they didn't die of old age. Sorry; can't help there.

Back to the time they had, I just revived one and he's at two days currently.

So if they revive regularly do they go back to what time? 7 days?

The timer glitches and says an impossibly high amount of days but they really only have about 30 mins. freeze or viewbomb immediately if you don't want them to die again.

Edit:

Back to the time they had, I just revived one and he's at two days currently.

Unless it is still within the original 7 days they had.

Edited by DragonLady86

Good luck, everyone! I'm going to go revive my five.

Disintegrate, disintegrate, disintegrate, disintegrate, zombie! Woo, I was getting discouraged at the end.

I can kill five more dragons later today, though.

Edit: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: -9 days and 14 hours

It’s an undead baby dragon, produced by a failed magical spell. It probably would be cute if it weren’t partially decayed.

And look! It somehow managed to grow wings despite being dead.

Dude, no. You are already dead. Stap.

Edited by Dianacat777

aw, i had 5 dragons set to revive. Only one hatchling became a zombie, the 3 adults and other hatchling all disintegrated.

i just revived a zombie, will it turn into an adult if i don't freeze it? ohmy.gif

it's already frozen. dead things can not grow up

it's already frozen. dead things can not grow up

That's how it should be, but the zombie I managed to revive isn't frozen (it has a timer, albeit a weird one, and I can't describe it.) Glitch?

Wow... 1 successful revive (successful as in the stupid thing came back to life, not a zombie). 8 disintegrates. I'm now 0/14 on zombies, and there goes the Halloween project I spent months on.

Got my first zombie, and on my second try! He was a Soulpeace, ehehe. And the first dragon that wasn't turned was successfully revived, so no deaths.

That's how it should be, but the zombie I managed to revive isn't frozen (it has a timer, albeit a weird one, and I can't describe it.) Glitch?

If Freeze is enabled, use it. Your zombie doesn't have the freeze status shown on your scroll page.

If Freeze is enabled, use it. Your zombie doesn't have the freeze status shown on your scroll page.

Can't. Rather alarmed.

Huh, that looks more like a successful revival timer. o.O I have no idea if you should try to freeze it or just leave it.

I have one doing that too, I took a screenshot as proof of zombie in case something happens. o.O

Edited by DragonLady86

It would be kind of amazing if she died again, but I really hope she doesn't. I'm not having much luck this year; she's my only success thus far.

Edited by Dianacat777

4/13 zombie hatchies and only 2/9 adults. Also, 2 hatchies went back to normal.

Welp, it could've gone worse

Edited by Mannimarco

Can't. Rather alarmed.

Eh. I'm kind of confused as to why the zombie doesn't show the frozen status, but if you can't freeze it's probably fine? Screenshot like DragonLady86 was saying, just in case.

I got one zombie out of ten tries, not as bad as I thought it was going to turn out.

I am surprise the zombie didn't try to kill me since, I kill it and the turn it into a zombie in like... 10 seconds.

(ALSO HAH! The one that dodge my attack didn't this time! ....didn't turn into a zombie, but still got them xd.png)