pbdog

The thank you thread

Thanks to HawktalonOfRiverClan for this kind gift, and to DragonLady86 for a similar offer. And thanks again to Nerruse for this beauty, who will be a wonderful mate to him this Christmas! The people here at DC are truly wonderful. smile.gif

So... I sent someone a PM asking about a trade... They respond with a, no thanks, but here's a gift. A 3G Prize. *cuddles* I don't know if said person knew about my prize obsession, but... after a very bad week, that made me cry (with happiness).

So, thank you, person. You know who you are, and you are amazing. (No, amazing isn't their name, people.)

Secret Santa is my favourite part of the DC year and I would like to thank PointOfOrigin and Jon_ for organizing it. You're the best!

This event also always brings out the best in people and without their help, I never could've hoped to find such awesome gifts for my giftee.

I thank you all!

Lavinia for her patience, Stagazer_7 for her cheerful help, Iside for pointing me in the right direction, shadesofchaos for going out of her way, Saynna for being incredibly generous and 42 for shocking me into complete speechlessness.

A heartfelt thank you to Ashtoret for the Niostrife from Sweetling bloodswap as well as to BlackPheonix42 for the CB Nhiostrife. Now my lineage breeding can go on as planned as soon as Valentine breeding season starts.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the breeders who breed to the AP. Thanks for thinking of the AP hunters, and for sharing your purdy lineages! We really appreciate your time and eggs. <3

Whomever dropped a CB purple nebula to the AP, thank you! That really helps my lineage project. smile.gif

Also thanks to Golden, LadyA, Silver Sea Mystic, Lady Black Lycan and my other lovely DBC friends for so many nebula gifts! I would be perpetually locked or stuck doing a billion color swaps if not for you guys. <3

I'd like to shout out a thanks to the unknown user (I didn't pay attention to the scroll name) that traded me silver and bronze shimmer hatchies (which both gendered correctly) PLUS a gold tinsel for ONE same gen bronze shimmer egg.

That was extremely generous, and I'm extremely grateful.

Well, the news thread closed while I was still reading things.

I would like to say thank you to Odeen for sharing the story of how the solstice dragons came about.

Thank you to both TJ and Odeen for making both versions of the Solstice sprite available to everyone.

The solstice is one of my favorite christmas dragons and I didn't manage to collect nearly enough of them this year. Just wait until next year! biggrin.gif

I'd like to thank Lutestring, Laura Borealis and fuzzbucket for helping me get my Glory dragons together. smile.gif

I always have a problem posting in here because there are far too many people I'd like to say thank-you to, and I'd take up the whole page - although at least some would probably rather not have their names mentioned...

Anyway, you know who you are, and I hope the hugs don't squash ya! wub.gif

I want to shout out the biggest heartfelt THANK YOU to Laura-Lana, who bred me a Tan Ridge from Sweetling. After weeks and weeks of trying to trade and most people breeding purples, I was about to give up.

Thank you thank you thank you wub.gif

Thank you Ylvanne, Rhynn_Collins and Vampiric Omen for giving me CB striped eggs for my sister's breeding project.

Thank you Ceyra for my very first caveborn vampire.

Thank you Amy.x for every unbreedable and two caveborn coppers you have caught for me.

Thank you Xythus for gifting me a cheese egg with all of your kindness.

Thank you everybody on this forum for everything that I got here since I joined. wub.gif

I'm so glad I stumbled on this topic again. I really need to track this thing. xd.png

There are so many amazing people on here that My post with be super long if I named them all. Since my last post I have met so many kind people on here. I want to thank them all. ^^

Thank you Fabula for the great tips about where to find Red dragons so I don't keep confusing them with Harvests. And for giving me a fellow FF7 fan to chat with. smile.gif

Thank you to oddsoxdi for that beautiful CB Magma.

Thank you Birdzgoboom for that epic Wrapping Wing.

Thank you Viar for trading me my first CB Silver.

There are many others, but there's too many to name. happy.gif

A very heartfelt THANK YOU to Alectrona for gifting me with a Blue Dino.

A shout out and thanks to bluebell_rose for the Belrose/Bellerose dragons she gifted me.

A huge shout out to the guys on Yarold's who gifted me with dragons when I was with them several years ago. I hear you're still using my contribution to the group. biggrin.gif

Thank you stranger for tossing those two Original CB Two-headeds into the AP. I need more CB's of those and they don't pop up in the caves as often as they used to. You saved me a lot of time and searching. happy.gif

Someone gifted me a handful of holiday mates out of the blue. Thank you again!

Thank you so, so, so, so much to shadesofchaos for being a wonderfully generous and kind user. I'm still quite speechless.

And thank you and shout out natayah for always looking out for my scroll.

Thank you to Isirion for pitching in.

A final thank you to Lagie for making me laugh and making my scroll more interesting.

You are all amazing and kind-hearted users. <3 *hugs*

A final thank you to Lagie for making me laugh and making my scroll more interesting.

You are all amazing and kind-hearted users. <3 *hugs*

xd.png You're most welcome! smile.gif *hugs back*

Thank you to all the wonderful donors at the Z Project who keep us all busy naming our new Z'Dragons and to Coyote for getting us all involved in it in the first place!

Thank you everyone that has made my experience here wonderful ^^ Nothing really happened today as far as gifting/aid in reaching a goal, but I just felt like getting that out. smile.gif Again, thank you so much, everyone. wub.gif

I wanna thank pretty much everyone here <3 the mods for keeping the forum a peaceful place, TJ for creating the site, and everyone as a whole for being just amazing. I don't know many of you but I lurk everywhere and from what I've seen your all amazing <3

Thank you Commander Wymsy for your very kind and generous gift.

Thank you ytak for the many Guardians I've gotten from you, both as gifts and AP finds. You help me keep my scroll blue.

Thanks to s0r0k4 and Silsikor for helping me out with my Valentine's mates, and to Nerruse for some Christmas mate assistance!