pbdog

The thank you thread

Massive, massive, epic tier thanks to Zalom for gifting me a pair of CB coppers; I've been trying since they were released to get me at least 1 CB pair of each color! I've seen Zal in the IRC chat generously giving out rare or at least hard-to-get eggs to folks who haven't gotten any yet, and never asking for anything in return.

Also, crazy jelly of their mad catching skillz! cool.gif

It's been almost a year since I joined DC, so I want to give a big "Thank you" to Mystic_Halo, who was really amazing in not only giving me gifts but also links to where I wanted to go.

Thank you so much to Clara954 for being the biggest helper in my hoarding, and my lineage projects. Also special thanks to Lumikkja for helping with my lineage projects too.

Thank you Blah for helping me by breeding and hatching me 2 eggs. wub.gif Those were the last 2 eggs I needed for my Vday lineages to be completed too. Thanks again! biggrin.gif

My gratitude goes out to a very nice member from the forums who saw my post in the Heartstealer breeding thread, and managed to catch this pretty for me: [link]. Not sure if they want to be named, and it was more of a coincidence than anything, but it was a pretty cool occurrence and seriously nice of them to send it back! :] So seriously, thank you!

To shadesofchaos,

I have already expressed my gratitude to you for everything you've done for me in private through PM, but I also felt I ought to post here in this thread. You were willing to trade me all of the following:

One male and one female caveborn Silver hatchling

A G3 Gold from male gold x blue nebula checker

A G4 Gold from male gold x red checker

A G2 Gold from female gold x red copper

A G3 Gold from male gold x sunsong checker

This incredible PB Silver

Another incredible PB Silver

and a G3 Silver from female silver x blusang checker

On IOU. For Thunder, waterhorse, and BSA hatchies. Granted, 50 in total, but still. Plus you gave me like three other really nicely bred silvers just as a gift.

I've been very lucky on DC. A lot of people have done very generous things for me. But this... really goes above and beyond the proverbial call of duty. I can't begin to express my gratitude for your willingness to do such a trade and to just outright give me stuff on top of that. I'll do my best, but I doubt I'll ever stop feeling endebted to you no matter how much I give you in return or how much I try to pay it forward. Thank you so, so, so much.

This place is amazing and it makes me so happy. biggrin.gif

I get up in the morning, visit the forum and find two PMs from people sending me eggs for my "fox" lineage.

Thank you, munificent and Wortgewaltig (and everybody else who gave me eggs in the past)!

Thank you to Lavinia for gifting me a much needed mate for one of my Rosebuds - he was a wonderful surprise!

MANY thanks to angelicdragonpuppy for being awesomely generous and gifting me so many prizefails for my collection, including many lovely stairs and several pretty checkers! She is truly one of the most friendly players I've met on DC. smile.gif

I'd like to thank the two people who very generously donated CB Gemshards to me after I expressed frustration in the difficulty I was having in catching them. You both know who you are and I appreciate it very much.

I'd also like to thank the forum community in general. I've never met a more kind, thoughtful, generous group of people in any other online game I've played. It warms my heart to know there are such people.

Thank you to the kind soul who gave me this cutie after I PMed them asking if they would be willing to trade it. ^.^ Now I am one generation closer to the perfect mate for my silver 5th even gen of the same checker!

Thank you to the kind people who saw my Great AP finds post and offered me more eggs to continue my lineage. biggrin.gif This community is really great! happy.gif

If I were to name everyone I wanted to thank, this post would be a mile long. Ever since I've joined the forum I have been shown nothing but kindness. Both in the trading/gifting threads, the gaming threads and everywhere else in between. Whenever I needed advice you all were willing to help. Whenever I was really upset, someone offered their shoulder and great advice.

Many of my rare CB's were gifted because my internet isn't quite fast enough to catch them. My CB Copper? Gifted. My CB Gold? Gifted. Many of my CB Trios? Gifted. I been apart of a few communities online in the past, but never have I been apart of one as awesome as this. To each and every one of you. Mods, TJ, Spriters, Everyone who has ever helped me in some way, I say thank you. wub.gif

Earlier tonight, I was gifted some amazing eggs and I look forward to passing the kindness along and paying it forward. This means more awesome gifts from me in the future. Every time I get the chance to breed my rares and special dragons for gifts and AP mass drops I'm gonna do it with a smile. happy.gif

Thank you, Syviren, for giving me first Ice dragon so that my legendary trio was completed. smile.gif

thank you:

zenoid

eyes_turned_skywards

nemesiskismet

shahar

rika84

smile-or-die

sheppardkid

vhenkels

littleblackdog

blackdragon71

yuki hoshika

tjsweepers

AGYK

...and many others! biggrin.gif

Huge thanks to fuzzbucket for gifting me both sets of Shimmer AND Tinsel dragons! wink.gif

Those will be the first and last foreseeable gifts that I receive from a DC member. That is unless another set of Prize Dragons are released where CB's are extremely rare to obtain.

Edited by Sinion Kabe

I would like to thank Ylvanne for her gift of a starter pack of BSA eggs and one of the summoner trio and Wortgewaltig for her gift of a Thunder hatchling. (it may have been coincidental, but at the time Thunder was the only one I was missing) These were both unexpected and kind gifts and they are greatly appreciated as I'm a relatively new player.

I'd also like to thank the various folks I've snagged eggs and hatchlings from in this thread, hopefully I'll be contributing as well soon.

Uber huge thanks to Cireth for my second gen prize! As well as to Tecca for my Third gen Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe.

Huge heaps of thanks to Iside for the beautiful 5gen Shiny! wub.gif You're the Top!

HUGE thanks to Doublelift for gifting me a CB Silver in the Notice/Depatures thread!! biggrin.gif