sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was going to come whine about missing every single halloween'15 egg in the AP, but logged in to find THIS in my inbox instead wub.gif

^ Ooooh. ohmy.gif If that's a gift, lucky! Congrats!

I also came here to say... I am completely scroll-locked with old & new Halloween hatchlings. tongue.gifsmile.gif

I got 82 Halloweens this year. I froze a lot, as I often do. Hoping to hit 100 before the AP runs out.

My 20 Caligene hatchies gendered perfectly 10 male / 10 female with only my first 6 being influenced! biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

My Halloween Goals are complete!!! (Holidays are hard work... ninja.gif ) In spite of RL causing much trouble and thus poorer health, I managed to do everything!!! The event, this year's egg drop grabbing; getting enough PBs of the Halloween Dragons I missed the last three years to make little PB families!!! - and just now managed to finally, finally grab two (4th gen) PB Pumpkins!!! T-T I am so happy. (And tired...)

I weep from happiness and exhaustion... Hopefully I'll never miss anymore Halloween events in the future and catching up on missed Christmas and Valentine's wont be so exhausting... T-T

One of the hellhorse dragons that I took from the AP as an ER egg has now gendered: it's a guy! user posted image Now, if the other hellhorse genders as a female that would be ideal, but I wouldn't mind another little guy on my scroll since I love hybrids. wub.gif

Was breeding my dragons and I got this little one. Was quite surprised, so good luck to whoever finds it smile.gif

edit: So this isn't for me, but for my sis who doesn't have a forum account. She summoned a GoN about a month ago, and told me she summoned another GoN egg ohmy.gif How often do back to back successful summonings happen?

Edited by Syferia

One of the hellhorse dragons that I took from the AP as an ER egg has now gendered: it's a guy! user posted image Now, if the other hellhorse genders as a female that would be ideal, but I wouldn't mind another little guy on my scroll since I love hybrids. wub.gif

Looks like I have two little hellhorse boys now! Super happy I found them in the AP. wub.gif

Was breeding my dragons and I got this little one. Was quite surprised, so good luck to whoever finds it smile.gif

edit: So this isn't for me, but for my sis who doesn't have a forum account. She summoned a GoN about a month ago, and told me she summoned another GoN egg ohmy.gif How often do back to back successful summonings happen?

^ Probably not very often. It took me 3 tries to summon my first two though. Before we could summon a third. smile.gif

I caught a CB Xeno in the AP. I was happy about that. biggrin.gif

So, I have had the best kind of luck since I came back. I should have, with right gendering, enough 2nd gen Halloween Dragons of each breed such that I can make a creative set of lineages next year or two, as well as caveborns needed to continue some lovely lineages. biggrin.gif

My 7 caligenes grew up and I grabbed 7 more "old" halloweens which are hatched already.

edit: 7 more old Halloweens grew up and I grabbed 7 more old Halloweens. There are a lot of pretty checkers in the AP right now.

Edited by rubyshoes

Hatchie locked, hatchie locked... tongue.gif Been a while since I gave my scroll was this buzzy, grow wee ones, grow! <3

This Halloween was awesome, I got tons of fantastic lineages - I'm already looking forward to flooding the AP with their offspring. :3

I put a trade on EATW and got two new halloween hatchies for two CB xenos, I can't believe my luck

Thanks to the lovely Lurhstaap, I've managed to get TONS of beautiful Halloween dragons this year ^w^

I have amazing lineages now, when I hardly managed to get a couple not messy last year! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

After seven months, my 2nd gen Shimmer finally produced another shiny egg. It's nice to know the possibility still exists and my dragon isn't just broken.

Edited by Nine