sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got eggs from 7 of my CB Desipis dragons exactly~ hopefully these ones will like their intended mates, but none are rare so I'm not too fussed if I have to rebreed. xd.png

Got a second gen gold from female gold x male caligene

I bred this egg from parents with VERY mixed feelings. xd.png Don't think I care to keep it but it amuses me nonetheless.

Got more than my fill of Halloweens. I played sporadically enough in the past that I'd missed every Halloween except for Vampires. Which I don't really think of as a holiday dragon anyway because you can bite year round...

So I've now officially gone from 0 Halloweens to 63 (!!!) thanks to many wonderful traders willing to time their breeding to my very packed schedule, and the many wonderful people breeding to the AP. And that includes my 8 Caligenes that all obligingly obeyed their influences, so I have a nice full set of my first non-Vampire Halloweens carefully aligned to biomes for future breeding purposes. So pleased with everything right now.

Yaaay! 5th gen tea x lurker checker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/e31FI =D

That looks amazing, congrats! smile.gif

Came here to show a similar success! biggrin.gif

Finally managed to breed my first 5th gen Silver x Stripe: lineage.

On another happy note, I was looking to breed a stripe as mate for a silver and instead got another silver First one from this pair too!. Yay for that!

So I decided to breed this baby a future mate, and got another silver blink.gif. Currently still in shock!

'I just got a new Halloween hatchie off the ap WHO IS ABANDONING A BRAND NEW DRAGON, thankfully I caught her after like 20 clicks. I'm glad since a family emergency stopped me from catching more then 2 myself now I have 3 smile.gif

'I just got a new Halloween hatchie off the ap WHO IS ABANDONING A BRAND NEW DRAGON, thankfully I caught her after like 20 clicks. I'm glad since a family emergency stopped me from catching more then 2 myself now I have 3 smile.gif

A number of players intentionally grabbed and then abandoned several sets of eggs on release day, just so they'd be trickling in through the AP later. smile.gif

i have 5 low gen silver tinsels on my scroll right now. Four of which I got today wub.gif I disliked them when they came out, and didn't collect them. Now I love them. Along with my silver, gold, and shimmer I have a very shiny egg and hatchie section. I think I need a shiny hoarder badge laugh.gif

OMG. Just caught an Avatar Of Destruction THUWED on the AP... a 4th gen at that. I'm in shock!!! Best find ever.

user posted image

Looks like I'll be ending Halloween with these new dragons:

1 Zombie, 7 Pumpkins, 3 Marrows, 5 Shadow Walkers, 5 Cave Lurkers, 8 Graves, 7 Desipis (+ 3 frozen hatchies), and 13 Caligenes. wub.gif

So welcome 52 more Halloweens to my scroll! biggrin.gif Issue is to find mates for them now, lol.

I traded for the last xenowyrm I needed to complete my scroll goal. I'm one dragon off now from completing my scroll goal (barring collecting any new releases). *does a happy dance*

Edited by ytak

well sometime ago i found is egg

if you want you can read the story

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HBiEJ

That's from Stromboli's "The last of us" lineage. It's meant to cover the entire script of the game, iirc.

--

As for me:: The last new halloween hatchies owed to me finally came in today!

They were sent as soon as they hatched, but very grateful that it came! biggrin.gif

After 3 1/2 years trying, I finally summoned my 2nd GoN. wub.gif

Also, I have over 3000 dragons now. Feels like I should announce it somewhere. tongue.gif