sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My new releases are starting to grow up! I still need to figure out what I'm gonna do with the Gemshards, but the Plated Colossus was very happy with my choice of mate. Nothing unique, but it looks nice. tongue.gif

Two Whites grew up and testbreeding resulted in this and z'is

So one of to the z-thread and one to keep biggrin.gif

All my influences worked this time around and the bunch of uninfluenced CB AP BBW finds gendered 2-2, so yay \o/

Edited by herk

I got a silver Trophy today!

I just noticed that the trophy on my scroll is silver! Now I can have more eggies at one time, yay!

Today, I finally built up an 8th gen non-inbred purebred even gen original pygmy to mate with this lonely soul. Fingers crossed they like each other after she grows up... xd.png

My first 2015 3G prize arrived earlier.

Caught a gendered Purple Nebula in the AP! biggrin.gif I have a shortage of those among my frozens.

4 mates for dragons I own grew up - testbreeding x4 -> no refusals \o/

My computer didn't actually die! It gave me a big scare last night, but mom fixed it while clearing out the area for the next computer we thought we would have to get.

On a more DC related note - I have a male and female of all the gemshard colors, so I can relax until I have some proper breeding plans for them.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Last week I managed to catch my second CB silver while everyone else was hunting gems. He gendered right so I now have a pair and CB silvers have been knocked off my wishlist. I also had an easy time catching gems since release and gave several out as Random acts of kindness to some who could not catch them and also traded the hatchlings for CB coppers. I managed to get the set for brown have two eggs for rainbow and one for green. I will take the rainbows off my wishlist once they gender. Thank you traders!

Edited by osean

Caught this guy. He's my first cb tan Ridgewing in a while. I already know the lineages I want to start with him. tongue.gif

I intentionally/unintentionally summoned my third GoN

After my history of [bad] luck, I jokingly thought I would attempt another summon with a female Magma while I was refreshing in the Jungle for another Gemshard egg rolleyes.gif

Edit: And now I'm finally locked with a Gemshard egg biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Got on the Thuwed list! My first time! Nearly died when I saw the lists open. xd.png

Too bad my favourite pairing wasn't open, but I did end up choosing something I liked!

Got on the Thuwed list! My first time! Nearly died when I saw the lists open. xd.png

Too bad my favourite pairing wasn't open, but I did end up choosing something I liked!

Got on the list too smile.gif

Made a bit of progress on one of my planned lineages! Taking a break certainly didn't help at all, but at least I've got a little something going. Hopefully he'll like this gal.