sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Eleven of my Tinsels successfully produced Tinsels this week, with only four producing Tinselkin. Hopefully people who don't have many catch them in a couple of days, as most of them were auto abandoned.

I traded for a lovely Tinsel, caught my second CB Lumina, my third magma hatched, two CB black dragons gendered as influenced and I am locked to the teeth with six eggs and fifteen hatchlings. smile.gif

Bronze shimmer grew up and gave me an ice shimmer fail.

I love this Wrapping Wing lineage =) pretty Silver with cool code, too (2 weeks ago they gave me a Gold *lol*)

I´m really trying to make a Mirror Lineage for them (but only got the 2nd gen Silver so far ^^°)

A lovely person gifted me a gorgeous shiny egg for one of my lineages. Thank you! biggrin.gif *hugs*

A friend gifted me this egg. I love getting Stargate related codes. wub.gif I also bred 3 Golds and 2 Silvers today, plus a Tinsel from a rare line, and a Shimmer is due to grow up.

A bronze shimmer grew up and gave me a shimmer

Finally my CB gold lady found a mate attractive and gave me a shiny egg. biggrin.gif

Got a CB Neb & Pink

A crimson, a soulpeace and a horse dragon grew up and I bred two more soul peace eggs.

Finally bred another Soulpeace. Yay! xd.png

Bred some more soul peace which brings my number up to 20 2nd Gen. wub.gif

Just bred this beautiful checker. Here's hoping it genders right or I get an Influence ready soon. <3