sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My bronze/sunsong shimmer gendered correctly...finally. Only took 6 hours! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dubious

Bronze shimmer grew up - it didn't give me an egg but at least it didn't reject its mate.

I am locked with hatchlings! I don't think I have EVER done this before, I literally have NO eggs at the moment, I have the full 21 slots filled with hatchlings.

I am locked with hatchlings! I don't think I have EVER done this before, I literally have NO eggs at the moment, I have the full 21 slots filled with hatchlings.

And here I was all impressed that I have 17 hatchlings ATM tongue.gif

I'm so close to replacing all of my ugly metals. Just two golds and two silvers left. Newest on my scroll is this lovely: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YKAoM Nebbies just look so good with golds. <3

My precious 2nd gen Male gold grows in a few hours... then i'll be able to breed him with his waiting purple mate n_n...I can't wait to show the potential checker off!

My Crimsons grew up biggrin.gif

Silver, whitestripe and a crimson grew up. Silver didn't give an egg but she didn't reject her mate either smile.gif

i am happy for my cousin lee63 for getting a cb black from the alpine biome

THIS!  biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oooh, pretty. wub.gif

-----

I've had successful breedings here, here, here, here, and here. In addition, my Shimmer liked his replacement mate and they made a Shimmer on the first try. xd.png My dragons are loving me right now!