sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a second gen gold. (female gold x black)

Traded a second gen silver earlier for a bronze shimmer

I received my first bronze tinsel with a lineage that I can continue, and I got a CB tan ridgewing from the alpine biome.

Caught a bronze shimmer on the AP smile.gif

Caught a bronze shimmer on the AP smile.gif

That's what I get for not refreshing enough... happy.gif

Edited by warriorjames

Grabbed this... interesting... code.

now that is awesome. haha, congrats.

as for me, i traded for my overall second shimmer and my first silver one, soo excitedd....ahhh just need gold now.

Well, they made an egg, finally. I just don't like it as much as the lineage viewer at Allure lead me to think i would.

I guess I'll be taking the advice of some kind fellow users that warned me there were better things to try.

Stupid me having thought that a CB Black and a 2nd gen PB Blusang would be enough for a Cheese. I wish I hadn't seen its code at all. *sighs*

My friend got it for me and I have it on my scroll!! <3 wub.gif I am so happy right now xd.png

I just hatched an alt black...but look at its lineage. I was going to freeze the hatchie and release it. D: *tableflip*

Freeze it and keep it?

Freeze it and keep it?

I don't keep frozen hatchlings, just adults. If I pick up an egg off the AP with a very messy lineage, like that one, I freeze the hatchie and release it.

Caught another hatchie in the AP! blink.gif My 2nd one! ohmy.gif I never get this lucky with catching hatchies in the AP before laugh.gif It's a CB Grey :3