sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A harvest, a sunsong, a day glory and a gold grew up.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ok sorry for the obnoxious yelling... my cb silver gave me her 2nd silver from her cb male blusang mate..... which is perfect timing for it to maek good present for my best friend's birthday... i'm soooo happeh....

Gratz all around to the rest of you... especially above me... catching cb metals is always aweshome

My shimmer comes due to breed on my birthday tomorrow so hopefully she will produce her first shiny egg biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My magis grew up and my gold wyvern gendered right.

I now have over 5400 creatures (5401).

Picked up a 3rd gen White Tinselfail from the AP happy.gif.

I actually got a reasonable trade offer ohmy.gif I NEVER get trade offers, much less good ones!!! Thank you!!!!!

beginning my CB Fog Army.

I was in the AP looking for messy eggs to incubate and freeze when I came upon these three eggs. rolleyes.gif

All beautiful and all bred by different people xO

Got a Silver egg for a Royal Blue x Silver checker that I've been trying to make for a while!

What's funny is that I was trying to get an egg like this with a different pair and it was going -nowhere- . This egg's father was a result of a whoops-wrong-mate breeding; and the mother was found on the AP a day later as an incuhatchable egg. None of it took any effort on my part, and neither did this egg. It popped out on the first try! ohmy.gif

My brother just traded me this nice Daydream with an epic code on the side.

Finished a Royal Blue x Lumina lineage. Looks really pretty. Had thought about it a while back, then noticed StarSea had the same idea, so I backed off. Decided to try it again for something to do, lol.

Now, if only my Lurker lineage would co-operate!

Edited by CDM

Caught a CB stripe in the AP. c:

My failbreds in the AP! *squees* biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry I'm overreacting, but it's so funny to see those laugh.gif

EDIT: So many, just by clicking to see the lineages I found more than 20! ^__^ I've never seen that (and have never mass-bred my Metals to commons), that's why I'm so entertained by that right now. *smiles*

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I have a spitfire sandwich, with cheese as the bread. Heeheehee.

Bred this lovely Ice egg on the first try biggrin.gif. I was actually after a Royal Crimson out of these two but now that I've got the Ice I think I might use it to start a Royal Crimson x Ice checker lineage smile.gif.