sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got my second GoN egg after 25 tries. Amazing, considering many other users are unable to summon even one egg...

That's a lot of Shimmers. O_o;

Anyways: 2 of my shimmers gendered correctly (I did use influence, so this was to be expected). I want to them to grow up already. *impatient*

Just bred this beautiful checker. Here's hoping it genders right or I get an Influence ready soon. <3

Wow very pretty! Congratz everyone! Hot Darn 42 thats awesome!

My silver shimmer grew up and I have one to go in about 7 hours. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZkBVa Got this wonderful egg - I'll have to make a mate for it using non-alt cavern lurkers smile.gif

Between this Crimson with the gorgeous Lurkers and AW's Neglected Shimmer, I'm not sure which one I love more! Congrats to both of you!

I finally bred another one of the Soulpeaces, and got it to its intended home! smile.gif

Some of my eggs will hatch soon, including my 2nd Bronze Shimmer, and some will hatch tonight :3 Then I can start fulfilling IOU's I owe (due to having more scroll space xd.png) :3

50 Shimmerscales! smile.gif

ONLY 50? I am quite disappointed. tongue.gif

On other news, I traded for a 3rd gen shimmer that I really really really like! Whee!!! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZkBVa Got this wonderful egg - I'll have to make a mate for it using non-alt cavern lurkers smile.gif

Wow thats beautiful!!! biggrin.gif If you ever want to trade any off-spring from it.. tongue.gif

Congratz everyone!

My crimsons grew up and I bred another Soul Peace.

After finding a beautiful perfect checker Silver -x Pink with Old Pink base in the AP last week I found a 2nd gen Pink from Silver x Old Pink today which I need to start breeding a proper mate for the first one. biggrin.gif

Edited by LostFate

Turns out one of my dragons has Dorkface lineage that I didn't know about until now

Congrats everyone!

I've actually been having some metal success from my most stubborn metals. I'm agog. Of course it's not from the ones I actually want metals from, but all the same, I'm quite happy.

@FortyTwo: You magnificent censorkip.gif***.