sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught today CB Silver. biggrin.gif

Congrats to all. smile.gif

Traded for my first ever silver shimmer!!! I'm on cloud nine right now. biggrin.gif Now all I need is a Gold Shimmer and I'm done with the scroll goals that I need assistance with. Happy day!! laugh.gif

Edit: FIRST GOLD SHIMMER TODAY!!! Both in one day!!! I could cry. biggrin.gif Thank you to the two amazing people who accepted my trade offers. laugh.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Congratz to all! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My gold hatched biggrin.gif

Bred another 2nd Gen. Soul Peace

Edited by majors

My (first) two tri horned wyverns with matching lineages gendered 1 male 1 female! Now they need to not refuse ninja.gif

Completely locked for the first time in weeks~ Seven eggs, fourteen hatchlings.

My first Shimmer grew up and accepted his (temporary, until I can finish breeding a better one) mate - and gave me a Shimmer egg on the first try!

Also, thanks to the help of some awesome people I managed to get the eight pairs of dragons "born" on my birthday that I wanted for a lineage. I got really nervous when three out of the eight pairs refused their mates the first time around... but after a bit of swapping around, they're all content with their new partners, and half of them even gave me the type of eggs I needed from them this week!

A tinsel project I have been working on for about a year now finally gave me an egg!

My next shimmer will be able to breed on my birthday may 2 so hopefully it will give me its first shiny egg biggrin.gif

Although I asked for a CB hatchling on a trade I had...I couldn't refuse when this was in the offer.

My latest white and daydream hatched and I bred a silver and caught another CB white. biggrin.gif