sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My first Silvers grew up and the male didn't reject his intended mate, although no egg was produced. Hoping the female accepts her mate, once I get the space to try. smile.gif

I officially have a total of...

62 CB White hatchlings owed to me.

(Because if you're going to have an army of Whites, let's get other people to do the dirty work~)

xd.png

My shimmerkin and gold wyvern hatched and I caught a CB daydream and a CB white in the cave. biggrin.gif

My CB Gold Hatchie gendered female as I'd wanted and I was so lucky since I'd forgotten to use "influence" and my two favorite CB Golds have produced yet another 2nd gen purebred Gold egg. biggrin.gif

Came back from my lovely one-week trip without internet (it's so refreshing to "unplug" for a week sometimes) to find that all my eggs and hatchlings had grown up and gendered correctly. I also bred a Silver and a Soulpeace :'D

Today seems like my day to breed.

Check THIS out. That's the first time EVER I have bred 2 Silvers in one day...let alone 2 that have an awesome lineage. And this is without even using Fertility to boot.

My dragons live me today.

And no, this one isn't up for grabs either...

I officially have a total of...

62 CB White hatchlings owed to me.

Hehee~ Different people owe me a total of 92 Papers biggrin.gif But they've become rare, so I am not being sent many these days...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YVQc0

Asdfghjkl He finally gave me a shimmer. ohmy.gif

And a few days ago, I was an idiot and abandoned a gold egg I bred after mistaking it as a magi egg. It just so happened that the gold egg was a very precious one.

But someone caught it and sent it back wub.gif I thank the person so much. <3

Edited by FortyTwo

just caght a CB Golden Wyvern in the AP, yay (1 of my mateless Tinsels will be happy ^^)

My silver shimmer hatched finally after a bunch of sick days. biggrin.gif

I tried to breed me a magma from a male silver for a lineage I wanted to make.. and instead of a magma.. they bred me a silver.. So now I need TWO magmas from silvers and my dragons are laughing at me.

So YAY but at the same time *sobs*