sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Four hours later, I've finally finished breeding ALL of my Halloween dragons, something I've never attempted before. I found 'Weenies I've never bred at all! Checkers & staircase lines galore! Hopefully this will extend hunting in the AP a little longer so I can fill up once more when my new eggs hatch, before the 'Weenies disappear for another year.

I bred some of my Holidays that already had a mate waiting (used fertility on all of them) and bred some nice lineages to the AP, happy hunting later ^^

Chrono x SW checker

Lunar x Caligene Checker

Caligene x Magma checker

Caligene x Gold checker

Gold x Caligene checker

I really wasn´t expecting the last 2, sadly both of my Silvers didn´t give an egg ^^

I just caught my first CB silver! I've traded for them before, but this is my first that I've caught! Woot!

I even had to google the description to make sure since I didn't remember and then it was still there. o.o

Today is being very kind with Golds bred a 2nd gen from Cassare and just caught one in the coast blink.gif not that i should be hunting rolleyes.gif

Just seen another in the coast sat there for nearly 2 mins ohmy.gif

Edited by rrattts

I just realized that I got an ALT black after only 5 normal ones! It has a messy lineage but I don't care haha.

Edited by Petra1999

https://dragcave.net/lineage/04CTR

Took me the longest time because one of my pygmy x magelight dragon wasn't giving me a pygmy dragon for the longest time.

I finally was able to get this "rainbow" pygmy lineage completed.

The names goes down the column starting at cb and goes back to the 2g and so and so forth to complete a short poem.

I'm really happy that I managed to get some really beautiful Halloween lineages from the AP wub.gif I wanted to have 2Gs only but some 3Gs I got are just too beautiful!

Woot! huh.gif

Just caught CB Gold in the Jungle! Oh, first CB Gold catched myself after long-long delay

Snagged a few low-time pretties from the AP, got a cool coded grave for freezing & traded for a few more 2016 'Weenies.

*Runs around screaming like a 3 year old*

Traded for this two pretties:

Omg yes!

*dies* hell yes

Only thing now is to find a mate for the 2nd! Maybe when hell freezes over?

Of course all my other finds as well

such as these two:

Yay biggrin.gif

Woop woop

and all my 2nd gen hol x hol lines that I enjoy hunting for, but thanks to everyone who bred to the ap/traded with me biggrin.gif

Edited by cerimonster

I found that 8th Witchlight I wanted. My EG-lineage-planning brain is happy. biggrin.gif

Got 16 Witchlights, so I'm happy. If more fell in my lap I wouldn't say no, but at least I've met my scroll goals for them. smile.gif

The other day one of my new caligenes refused his anagallis mate. I didn't expect to have another shot at that line this year, but I just caught this one a moment ago. Guess I'm taking this to 4th gen, once I breed another anagallis.

Everyone is catching all these pretty dragons from SAs, maybe I'll get one this year...?

My good luck/congrats is that I didn't influence a single new Halloween and I got 3 females and 3 males!! ohmy.gif

I'm so glad I don't have to go through the hassle of trading ^-^

Got 16 Witchlights, so I'm happy.  If more fell in my lap I wouldn't say no, but at least I've met my scroll goals for them.  smile.gif

criiii I only have two.

Does anybody have like two they can spare?

Edited by jillybean711