sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally had some luck breeding Metals. smile.gif(the last Silver she bred was in March)

Edit:

And another one i've been trying for since April 2015! Maybe the Silver ratios are easing up a little?

Edited by lovecats99

Got a cb gold in return for a 2g pb alt o_o .....

Edited by Amy.x

I'm still squee'ing over this baby. It's his very first egg from something other than another silver. I have got about 2 metallics from commons in 3 years, so this was a pleasant little surprise. Gaia Xenos aren't exactly COMMON, but they're common enough for me because I stocked up when the release happened. wub.gif

I just managed to breed a perfect mate (sans the CB alt vine) for this holly. Hooray!

Holy heck! Are Spessartines no longer super rare? After years of never even seeing a CB, I clicked into the coast, saw one and was able to catch it. Then I went back to the coast page, refreshed it, and there was another one that I was able to successfully catch as well.

Caught another Diamondwing in the cave. smile.gif

I just caught a leetle tree, and I feel so proud of myself!

I can't believe I managed to get something that's so rare on my scroll, my reflexes are quite awful xd.png

My Autumn and Magi checker grew up, I managed to catch a 2nd Gen Heartstealer-kin Diamondwing in the AP, I somehow managed to snag a CB Aeon, a 3rd Gen staircase Sunrise Prize-kin, of which is also my first Sunrise Dragon, as well as a 6th Gen Striped Dragon ( So cool to look at ), and two 2nd gen Royal Blues ( 1 & 2 ) Which I hope to breed with two 2nd Gen Royal Crimsons,( 1 & 2 ) if all four gender right. Thanks to the breeder! They dumped a bunch of these unrelated eggs in the AP.

Yeahhhh I've kinda been on a roll lately.

I just caught a leetle tree, and I feel so proud of myself!

I can't believe I managed to get something that's so rare on my scroll, my reflexes are quite awful  xd.png

You're seriously lucky. xd.png I seriously want a leetle tree, and sadly, I don't think I'll ever get one.

Edited by jillybean711

My Autumn and Magi checker grew up, I managed to catch a 2nd Gen Heartstealer-kin Diamondwing in the AP, I somehow managed to snag a CB Aeon, a 3rd Gen staircase Sunrise Prize-kin, of which is also my first Sunrise Dragon, as well as a 6th Gen Striped Dragon ( So cool to look at ), and two 2nd gen Royal Blues ( 1 & 2 ) Which I hope to breed with two 2nd Gen Royal Crimsons,( 1 & 2 ) if all four gender right. Thanks to the breeder! They dumped a bunch of these unrelated eggs in the AP.

Yeahhhh I've kinda been on a roll lately.

You're seriously lucky. xd.png I seriously want a leetle tree, and sadly, I don't think I'll ever get one.

The hilarious thing is that I'm trying so hard to get a Dino egg, but I just can't get one. I've seen a lot of Dino eggs but I am always too slow to catch them xd.png

Seen a leetle tree for the first time, and got it... I think I've spent all my luck for this

Found this CB Ice on the AP. Couldn't BELIEVE it was CB. I was sure it was messy or something when I grabbed it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/id5NN

In the spirit of fairness, did anyone accidentally abandon this baby? unsure.gif

You attempt to revive the hatchling using magic, but something goes horribly wrong. The dragon is brought back from the dead as a zombie.

Finally! First zombie I've made in the new system, after 20-25 failures.

Got an alt vine on first try without going for it. Just wanted one because I didn't have one yet and suddenly I noticed how dark the hatchling was

It's been two years since I've seen a Blusang. finally caught one. my luck's been terrible with cb rares.

Edited by Kraz