sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A few things, actually. After one month of ND experimenting, I finally got my first needed to start fulfilling an IOU. Phew. Those dead eggs on my scroll make it look rather sad...nice for halloween decor I suppose. Also, I now own 2 pairs of CB golds!!

Finally created a mate for my last mateless Holly

edit: got a CB Almandine with only 4 hours left from the AP, named her accordingly

Edited by tjenni

Not too long ago, I caught a CB Hellfire with the code "Seams" (caps messed)... and just recently, I caught another CB egg of the same breed with "Hem" in its code. :D I'm really hoping that, when the new egg is grown, the two can be a breeding pair.

Caught a CB silver. I thought it was copper. I really need to relearn these descriptions.

Last night I managed to get three new zombie hatchlings, and one was a wyrm! I had a feeling it would take forever to get one of those.

Just grabbed the last aeon wyvern egg I needed for my scroll. Now I'm all caught up with releases, and just in time for the holidays too!

Congratulations, Nectaris! O.o I have attempted to make undead dragons probably more than three dozen times since the update but no successes. =(

I have had a lot of breeding misfortunes during the past few weeks, but I am proud of these successful ones: my first purebred second generation gold dragon (after more than a month of breeding the pair with fertility), my first ever Christmas checker, and my first ever Valentine checker. happy.gif So now I have two lineages to contribute to mass-breeding holidaykin events. xd.png

My first breeding attempt for my First 3G Gold Tinsel was a success! biggrin.gif

My zombie fodder is dying off nicely, and I've got lucky with picking up a few more "candidates" from the AP. smile.gif

My first Spessartine Pyralspite that i ever cought myself:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cjM1O *cuddles the egg* And i believed back then at the realease that all colours will be available with a rarity for uncommons or a tad more rare uncommons but not rare like a Blusang... or even more rare like a Blusang. *looking at all the CB Pyrope Pyralspite from the release on my scroll* dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle