sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a 2nd gen thunder from fleshcrowne after many attempts! Plus it's code has 'dog' in it.

Huzzah!

Also bred some silver shimmers from commons. Today's a good day! thumbs_up.png

Woah, that's dedication! ohmy.gif

laugh.gif I can well imagine, that was me when trying to breed an alt Black for one of my lineages!

OT: Thanks to the nice person who dropped a gendered female Diamindwing hatchie in the AP, I now have all the CB Diamondwings (and Monarchs) I need for my scroll goals, all I've got to do is wait for the last stragglers to grow up. smile.gif

laugh.gif I can well imagine, that was me when trying to breed an alt Black for one of my lineages!

OT: Thanks to the nice person who dropped a gendered female Diamindwing hatchie in the AP, I now have all the CB Diamondwings (and Monarchs) I need for my scroll goals, all I've got to do is wait for the last stragglers to grow up. smile.gif

I've always wanted an alt black, but I probably wont get one for a while, and that's ok. xd.png

It's taken over two months to breed another 2g prize for my contest, and ... they did it! With a new mate, without numerous fails or flailing or rejecting!

Got this gorgeous baby from the wonderful polaristar and their very reasonable trade options! Thank you, polar. I will love and care for this little baby forever!

Now I need a 2G Shimmer and my scroll goals will be complete.

I also got an Astrapi Xeno through pure luck. I don't really need her, but I can't really find anyone trading other Xenos for one, so I guess she can grow up with me. laugh.gif

After finally finishing my scroll-spreadsheet (update), I realised that I had all the ingredients for a mate I was building and had then forgotten about. Well mate constructed and not rejected biggrin.gifthis pretty was produced on the first try.

Edit: dragon shaming sometimes works

Also: go lineage building.

Go.

Edited by herk

Yis. Nabbed a Pyro, a Xenowyrm I'm missing, and it kinda has a nice code.

Edit : Found out it's a common adverb in Spanish meaning 'then', 'later' or 'soon' etc. Huh, neat.

Edited by Kraz

I just named 268 dragons now I only have hatchies left to name!

I don't like naming the storms until they grow up though - so I'm all caught up! smile.gif

Yup, I bred the father and he has two Zombie grand parents. smile.gif

Wow! That is awesome! Thank you!

Wow! That is awesome! Thank you!

Message me if you'd ever like a sibling of him - I have a few Zombie lines going on. smile.gif

Message me if you'd ever like a sibling of him - I have a few Zombie lines going on.  smile.gif

I'll be sure to! But I'm sort of Egg-locked at the moment. xd.png

Edited by jillybean711

I decided to breed my Undines recently in hopes of getting an alt. Lo and behold, my first egg became a lovely golden Undine. She also has an interesting code name, so I used a friend's TeamSpeak name as an inspiration with the code.

https://dragcave.net/view/wofFl

Edited by Kamoodle