sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just came back to the site after a break (as I always do when there's a holiday coming up) and found all these new dragons I haven't seen before and now I'm happily collecting them. :3

I just came back to the site after a break (as I always do when there's a holiday coming up) and found all these new dragons I haven't seen before and now I'm happily collecting them. :3

Welcome back! You may need to keep some slots for the upcoming holiday breeding though wink.gif

I just managed to breed someone the red Dorsal they need for Halloween laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just finished an entire sweep of my 7-page scroll to list all my dragons which need mates, which are zombie fodder and so on, and just in time for Halloween! laugh.gifand it only took about 2 days!

I've never been so ready for a holiday release in my life. xd.png

Oh my, oh my, oh my I saw a CB gold!!!

Edit: Gah, after that I'm easy prey for golden wyverns wanting an owner.

Edit 2: Same goes for 'metallic' lunar heralds. sad.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

Found a 2G Caligene alt, a 2G Desipis from Gold Shimmer, and a 3G PB Desipis with an alt base that goes perfectly with my pair of 2Gs that I found last year! Pretty stoked. smile.gif

user posted image

Need I say more?

cri

everybody is finding such cool Halloween eggs, with alt lineages, then I have a 2G Caligene, a Somewhat checker 3G Shadowwalker, A Cool 3G Green Nebula Desipis, A 2G Rainbow Copper Grave, An okay Dual Checker Cavern Lurker, and my one lonesome Heartseeker Chrono Staircase. Which I sadly wont be able to continue, as I have no CB Heartseeker Dragon.

Edited by jillybean711

I caught this lovely 3G Thuwed from the AP. I've never had a Thuwed before, not bad for a first catch cool.gif Big Thank you to calenmir for breeding it smile.gif

Found 3 2G PB marrows, desipsis, caligenes and shadow walkers for freezing. Now I just need 3 2G PB graves, pumpkins or cavern lurkers and I will be finished for this year. Trying to freeze 3 2G PBs of each species, but I can only do 5 species due to freeze slot limitations.

Whew I got all the halloween eggs I needed! Which is a lot, seeing as I only had one pumpkin! Still missing a 2g male pumpkin but less bothered about that - I found a nice 3g if necessary.

But I got all the pairs I want and they all have nice names ^^

Does this have to be dc related???

Because I PASSED THE BAR EXAM today!!!! [New York]

I cannot express my relief and joy enough xd.png

Wow, congratulations! smile.gif

oh nice awesome!

Congratz everyone on halloween grabbing and breeding!

I finally managed to do some breeding, and did these: Pumpkin x Pygmy, 3rd gen (actually have one but the wrong gender), Despis 1 and 2 (Despis x Mutamore) and two purebred Caligenes, 1 and 2 (gonna do 3rd gen next year). Kind of happy with these, since I'm a lazy breeder ^^